• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy So you want to be a hero OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The One-Sided Coin The One-Sided Coin just add more detail on the dexterity on the objects. Like yes you ca harden but to what degree how much force can you handle before breaking. Are you bullet proof? If you harden the paper does it become like wood or like steal? If you can make thing bullet proof can you harden things that are already bullet proof? just put in more detail with your powers is all. I'm about to post all of the characters in the lore if you want to wait till then

Also I'm not going to be so much as a "player" like you all. Once I put the lore up you will see all the characters up you will see all the characters you will come in contact with. Its really a choose your own adventure story book kind of way. And yes you can get expelled, which is equivalent to a character death but thats only if you are being an asshole irl or god modding, or obviously break rpnation rules. You guys will have to worry about your grades, your grades will effect how every character will react to you and your rp experience. If anytime your grades go up or down and you want to know why you can always ask in or out of rp ( I won't be doing stuff at random)

Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 The One-Sided Coin The One-Sided Coin fuil fuil SkyLordz SkyLordz Shog Shog

fuil fuil I need a lot more detail, what kind of chemicals what can these chemicals do, also more details on its limitations, if you can spit acid what can this acid burn? how would it effect someone steal skin? what does it do to the average person, is your power fatal?

fuil fuil also pay more attention to your character sheet there is an age range for a reason

Well at the moment the only acid he can make is stomach acid which is painfull but not deadly. Also charged the age and added so that he has to first ingest the chemicals to make them Dumplingboy Dumplingboy . As fore other chemicals I'll just add a list to the cs and if there are any you don't like just tell me if thats cool with you.

I'll let you all have a little peek at the lore page, i'm not done by any means but if some of you all were curious on how to make your cs you can model it after mine

yes of course check out the lore if you need an example on how to do a cs or just jump right in and make a character

Rage Rage

If you want you guys can go ahead and claim a bunk number

Users who are viewing this thread

Back