• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom So Ya Want to be a Master?

His eyes open wide when she kisses him directly and the way she acts to follow it up. He is happy and laughs as well until she starts spinning around the room.

"We are. Same here beautiful. You want to please me? Stay by my side, forever."

When she goes to kiss him again he returns it as well deepening their bond. Holding her close he comes up for air only at the slightest inclination of her trying to back away which doesn't occur until many moments later.

"Forever and ever and ever and ever! I promise I'll be with you for as long as I live. To protect you, to train with you, to listen to you, to encourage you, to stand by you, and laugh with you, and cry with you, and serve you and give you my very best as much as I can as long as I can!"

Her eyes glow not only with excitement, but with power, as the Gardevoir finalizes her commitment internally and externally both. When they die down they're a bright lilac, chosen by her as a color of love.

"Forever and ever," she says out loud. "I'll always remember this day as the day I learned my true love and purpose. Thank you, Kyle...sweet one," she flushes again, then wraps him in a hug and goes for one more kiss.

Returning the hug he deepened the kiss as well. When they both came up for air he smiled down at her.

"Thank you beautiful," he replied as the stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever.

As he held her close he did his best to return the sensation that she had made him feel multiple times now that he could only describe as a serene warmth that would spread throughout his body depending on its intensity.

She smiles, but does not speak, too overwhelmed with joy and love for her trainer. This goes on for several minutes as she accepts the warmth he shares. It's different, and she returns her own version, until both are filled with both warmth and emotion. A few times she laughs, her big eyes never once breaking their focus on his. Finally, she talks, though only telepathically.

"I suppose it'll have to be a secret. Most people don't approve of Pokemon and trainers being...together. How do we phrase it? Married? It feels a bit funny...especially as neither of us are quite...old...but this is a forever commitment...it has the trappings of-- oh, I make it too complicated. All I know is that my love for you fills my every thought and action and all I want is you." She kisses him once more, though more quickly, then sits on his side and leans her head on his shoulder, looking at him adoringly.

"Thank you for accepting me as I am. I am very very fortunate...the luckiest girl in the world."

Gazing into her eyes he sees multiple feelings and emotions play across her face. The more intently he locks gazes with her the more he gets the sensation that he could fall into her eyes and get lost forever and be completely content so long as she is the one with him.

"I'm certain many people wouldn't approve of our relationship. But so long as we both know how much we love one another the rest of the world doesn't need to know beautiful. While I would love to just scream from the mountain tops I don't think it would go over too well. So I'll do my best to exercise restraint with that."

He finishes his statement with a chuckle and a smile as he doesn't avert his gaze from her and when she kisses him he deepens it until she pulls away and rests her head on his shoulder.

"How could I not? You're still the same girl I met even if you look different. To have someone who loves and adores another as much as you do I would say I'm the luckiest guy in the world."

She silently nuzzles him in response. "I have something for you." For a moment there's a tingling sensation on his hand, and then a silver band appears on his ring finger. "It's my way of quietly commemorating our relationship. It will always fit, no matter what, and never come off by accident."

After this, she stretches, placing herself in his lap and putting her arm on his chest...before there's a knock at the door.

"Kyle? It's Miles. Can I come in? I wanted to ask about today's training."

Charlie looks disappointed, but gets off her mates' lap and stands respectfully at his side.

Kyle looks down at his hand as the ring appears and smiles at her when she explains about it. When she puts herself into his lap and places her hand on his chest he had a grin on his face until he heard a knock at the door. The joy he had been feeling to this moment was replaced by trepidation when he recognized Miles' voice and heard what the man wanted to ask about. Looking to her he's obviously nervous before he takes a deep breath and approaches the door, appearing as stoic as he can.

Upon opening the door he ushers Miles into the room.

"What would you like to know boss?"

"Hey, I told you, you don't need to use a title. Actually, I was just curious how training went! I hope Sandy wasn't too much trouble -- she can be a bit too enthusiastic and I couldn't help but notice her interest in your Gardevoir -- I won't get into that right now, but I am by no means expecting you to accommodate that."

He grins. "So! Tell me all about it!"

"No trouble at all! Well we did a little sparring to gauge her skill level and I must say you've done a wonderful job training her Miles. She knocked me for a loop. She's in her room resting now and figured tomorrow we could do a little more sparring once she's re-energized. She definitely has some strong psychic abilities so I figured today would just be to gauge her skill and get her used to the way we train. Tomorrow I figured I would pit her against my Haunter to see how she deals with the type disadvantage."

Offering the man a smile Kyle didn't want to go into detail about what exactly happened but he figured a little praise and as little detail as possible would go a long way especially since it was their first day actually training the Delphox.

"Heh, I never expected you to take her on directly. It must have been intense if she's resting already. In that case, would you mind doing me a favor? I have to run to town and bring some stuff back. The guy I normally ask called in sick. Feel up to some heavy lifting?"

Charlie smiles. "It would be nice to get some exercise!"

Smiling over to Charlie he turns back to Miles with an affirmative nod.

"We would be happy to help Miles. I just have a few questions. How do we get to the town? What do you need us to get?"

Placing the Gardevoir's hand in his own he smiled towards their employer as he awaited the details for the mission he was sending them on.

"We get to the town in my car," he says pleasantly. "And we'll be stopping by an auction house where I recently acquired a new set of Pokemon pedestals. They were sculpted a few hundred years ago and I'm a sucker for antiques. So I bought them all. I just need a few extra helps getting it all loaded up. Thanks for agreeing to assist!"

"I'm not much of a heavy lifter proper, but I can still do a little mind work," comes the voice of the Gardevoir.

"Oh...one other thing, Kyle. Charlie's got an interesting dialect when she speaks. Did you import her from a far-off region, or is she a mixed hybrid? Or is it something else?"

Nodding as he listens Kyle does the same to Charlie when she telepaths. Offering Miles another smile he approaches.

"No problem at all. Honestly no. I met her near my hometown by luck when I was taking a break from my journey. I go back every year to conduct a pokemon battle tournament for all of the kids in the town and offer tutoring after its over. Tips to improve their skills and the like."

Glancing back to Charlie with a smile he turns back to Miles.

"I could meet you at the car? I have to find my Vaporeon that decided to explore if that's alright. Shouldn't be long."

"So you just found a wild Gardevoir wandering in your hometown? Lucky. You'll need to tell me more about your hometown...and that competition you lead! Regarding Cynthia, sure, I'll see you there. Front entrance, turn right, you'll find the driveway after a short walk." With that, he strides away.

"I'll go see about finding Cynthia," says Charlie with a grin.

"Thank you for your understanding and patience Miles," Kyle responds before his boss leaves.

Placing a hand in front of Charlie he turns and gives her a quick peck on the cheek.

"Don't worry about it. Think I wanna practice with my mentalism a little. I'll search for her that way. In the mean time if she returns to the room before I find her just shoot me a telepathic message saying you found her lovely."

With that he walks out the door turning back to give Charlie one more smile before starting his search.

"Cynthia! Where have you gotten to you lil imp?"

She giggles. "Well, in that case, I'll just wait right here for you. Let me know if you need help though. I don't want my favorite human getting lost in this maze of a house!"

There's no immediate reply, but a sound from the kitchen indicates that someone...or something...has been causing some kind of ruckus.

"I miss him already. I can't believe I just fell head over heels for him like that? Would I have done that as a human? Oh, I don't even care -- even if I do become a human ever I'll still love him. He's done so much for me and I just..." she flops backwards on the bed with a big smile. "I don't think I could ever have gotten this far without him. I'm so fortunate..."

"SOMEONE GRAB THAT POKEMON!" can be heard as Cynthia suddenly bolts from the kitchen, covered in flour and clearly running for her life.

As soon as Kyle witnesses a white Cynthia fleeing the scene at a dead run he concentrates and lifts her into a ball of psychic energy.

"What have you gotten into now? I thought I told you not to get into any trouble before you ran off? We need to go. Miles asked for our assistance in accompanying him into a town and doing some heavy lifting."

With that he pulled her into his arms and began walking quickly in the opposite direction of the kitchen.

"Charlie? I found her beautiful. Wanna meet me downstairs at the front door?" he telepathed.

She first squeaks, then protests rather loudly. "I wasn't getting into trouble! One of them tried to make me into soup! I swear! All I did was enter the room and one of them dunked me in flour! It was all self-defense!" These and similar protestations exit her mouth even as he keeps running.

"Sure thing, Kyle! I'll be down in a moment, handsome."

The front door is attended by the butler from earlier, who doesn't say a word upon seeing the white Vaporeon.

"Noone eats Vaporeon, honestly. Do you expect me to believe that Cyn?" he questions. "I think it far more likely you found some pot of water and thought it was a place to relax or have fun and they were trying to cook not even realizing you were in there."

Upon arrival at the front door he stops in his tracks when he sees the butler.

"Hello again sir. I'm just waiting for my Gardevoir before we will be accompanying Mr. Miles."

She scowls a bit but doesn't answer right away, thereby confirming his suspicions. "They could have at least warned me they were turning the heat up," she mutters.

"Very well. I hope your travels are safe. Do you plan on getting a bath for your friend there?"

"Hi, Kyle! Oh, goodness...Cynthia, what did you do?"

Cynthia groans. "Nothing bad, promise!"

Kyle chuckles before turning to Charlie.

"I don't have the finesse you do Char. Could you get her clean without getting her wet? I would give her a regular bath but I don't want to keep Miles waiting any longer."

"She decided to explore in the kitchen. In her escape I suppose she ran into or through some flour," he telepathed to Charlie.

The Gardevoir nods and dusts off the Vaporeon with a psychic wave. Cynthia squirms a bit, but eventually takes the sweeping, trying to look as dignified as she can.

"Silly goose. Living with us has made her a lot more comfortable with others, it seems."

"Can we go now?" asks Cynthia.

"See you upon your return," remarks the butler.

"I swear it's like having a kitten," he chuckles as he watches the two of them.

"I suppose so. She is a silly one isn't she?"

Looking down towards Cynthia he places his hands on his hips.

"You are incourageable. Yes, Miles is probably out in the car already."

Giving the butler a nod he pats the butler on the shoulder and offers a smile.

"We promise to bring him back safe and sound. Take care of the estate while we're away?"

"I have often done so," replies the butler without a hint of mirth.

"I'm not incorrigg-- incur-i...I'm not!" sputters Cynthia, who stops resisting Charlie's cleaning and just takes it.

"She's very sweet, even when clumsy. Now then...onwards to the city!"

A car horn can be heard as it pulls up near the front door.

Giving a smile and a nod to the butler he opens the door for Cynthia and Charlie and closes the door behind himself after the other two exit.

"I know she is. Sorta alike that way," he joked as they made it to the car and he held open the door for them.

Climbing in behind them he sat down on the seat and closed the door.

"Sorry for the wait Miles. You'd be impressed with how difficult it is to wrangle a curious Vaporeon."

Giving Cynthia a smirk because he was simply teasing he watched as Miles put it into drive and accelerated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back