• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SUPER AUSTIN

HERO UP!
I know this might be a odd series to want to RP I've never seen anyone else ask to RP this but I've reacntly gotten into Smurfs with the new Nick show and watching the movies and some old eps and thought it could be fun to try a Smurfs RP

I have some ideas for it not full plots but stuff we could do in it if you want a full plot we can discuss one or we can just make stuff up as we go

Like there's a comic that's a crossover with the Smurfs showing their still around in modern day and Gargamel's descendant hunts them thought that be fun to use in the RP like Smurfs living in modern day and seeing what we come up with for it.
We don't have to do that if you don't want to of course

And I thought of some next Gen Smurfs OCs so like kids of Couples I like who'd I'd like to use

I ask we both play Canon and OCs(if you have some) to be fair.

And Smurfs from all the different versions are aloud so like the live action movies and Lost village the old cartoon all are aloud.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back