• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Slow burn fantasy romance anyone?

chokecherry

putting in effort to actually write something
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay so hi! I'm looking for a partner who's open to a slow burn fantasy romance rp.
I have very few requirements but here they are
  • At least 2 full paragraphs per reply.
  • Able to reply 3 or so times a week, more is great but I understand busy schedules!
  • 18+ purely for my own comfort level, I don't intend to have any kind of X rated content obviously I just find it easier to talk to people closer to my age.
IDEA :

So I'm a big D&D player and I'm in love with quest based RP stories. I'm thinking medieval demon/monster hunters, searching for an almighty weapon/item to save their dying kind. Kind of a birthright templar situation, one of us would play a Knight and one of us would play a Squire I'd personally prefer the Squire role, But I am willing to play the Knight if need be. I would really like for this to be a slow going and fairly fluffy romance where our characters just end up falling in love after a ridiculous amount of romantic tension and crazy adventures. I have no preference to what gender identity your character has, although I will be playing a female character as it's not something I've done often and I'm trying to expand my skills.

Okay! Thanks for reading, I genuinely hope to find a good long lasting partner with whom I can be friends and enjoy a nice rp with.

I'd be down. I've got so many character concepts and 0 campaigns to play them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back