• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Skvppie's Partner Search - Open and Active

KindaKate

KindaKate
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Got a pet? Like writing with other people? Like chatting and looking for a new pal? Maybe read this!

- Im not going to lie. Adverts I hate spending tons of time on and formatting because frankly I have other things I could be doing. I do like formatting posts though!

Hey y'all! I am currently looking for another partner to write with (like most of us here, right?). I go by Skvvpie or Kate and I am a 24F with two dogs! I live in the PST but am online 80% of the day able to just chat and hang out, but only really post in the afternoon/evening because ya girl is a teacher and constantly has to play a game of catch the student running with scissors. Minimum I do post at least once a day, and normally can do more than that. I haven't really used RPnation much, so my account here is lacking, but I am on discord practically all day.

I want to find a partner who is interested in not only a partner, but also someone to chat with and get to know each other OOC! My maid of honor I actually met on a forum 6+ years ago. I love to talk about almost anything from daily vibes, pets, sports, video games, life stuff, really anything! Gifs and vibes? I gotchu.

Ive been RPing for about 11 years, and have been using discord for the last 5+ years. Before that I was neopets, foopets, chickensmoothie, rpnation, and a bunch of other ones which have kind of died over the years. Anyone remember when sites started shutting down and we made our own forum sites? I do! I prefer to play F in FXM but can be convinced to double and am willing to expand.

I love love love fantasy. Modern? Kingdom? Werewolves? Fae? Pirates? Supernatural? Era? Writing is my escape mechanism so I vibe it all. Im also a hopeless romantic. Romance? Slow burn? Enemies to lovers? Arranged Marriage? I'm here for it. Dark themes? Nice. Drama? Love it.

Heads Up Seven Up

I want to be upfront, I am super chill but everyone got limits.
World building and plotting is super important to me, especially with my partner. I've been burned by people who wanted me to do all the work, and I don't vibe it. If I wanted to do that, Id write a book by myself, ya know? The whole point of writing with other people is to build something together, and I got LOTS of ideas and I know you have LOTS of ideas so together we have LOTS AND LOTS of ideas to build. Asking questions is part of the process and if you can't handle "hey- anything else you want to do in this scene before we move on?" Im 100% not the girl for you.

I write 21+ only, because I am a grown adult and it feels weird writing anything else.

We are adults, and i'm not going to babysit your responses or blow up your inbox. I dont ghost on people and don't like it when people ghost me. I also dont like when people constantly pester me about posting, If we start chatting I am SUPER open about my schedule and will respond when I saw I will. If I say I don't post monday nights because I play euphonium in a community band until 10pm and wake up at 4am - I'm not going to write a huge post. Responding OOC is a lot different. If you post at 10pm, I probably wont respond until the next day. Maybe I will, but I am super clear about when it is a for-sure thing vs a "i can't sleep so i'll post".

I will say it again too, we are adults. I have a life away from my PC, pets to feed, things to celebrate, and an amazing fiance to play board games with. The easiest way to lose my interest is to constantly ask me if I still want to write, especially if im actively writing a post.

I only do original plot lines, but if you want to world build off of a series' main idea I am happy to do so! Same with characters.

Partners must be 21+ and F/NB. My DMs are OPEN and if I sound rad to you hit me up with a funny gif or something!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back