• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Six Omens & The Devil (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

MontanaKaidence

she's alright, she's out of sight
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the Six Omens & The Devil OOC

If you have any questions please ask them here or PM me. I will both reply to questions in a post and list them here on the original post for future reference.

I will post updates as well!

Q&A

EMPTY

UPDATES

EMPTY

HI!!

k so the letter says we are of great skill and accomplishment. does that mean our bloodline gift only or that we really are that damned good?

HI!!

k so the letter says we are of great skill and accomplishment. does that mean our bloodline gift only or that we really are that damned good?
I suppose that would mean your bloodline gift and if you have exceptional talent, then that as well

I suppose that would mean your bloodline gift and if you have exceptional talent, then that as well
k cools. thinkin about makin a hunter that has gone wild and feral but maintains her humanity. She is mute so she communicates in her own strange sign/click/tap language that she developed with the only other one bff she trusts. She refuses to use her power to talk to humans telepathically ever since she was used as a secret weapon to read and manipulate rivals/enemies thoughts. First her city family and then her adopted tribe in the wilds. She now only uses it to try to communicate with animals. lmk if this fits k

k cools. thinkin about makin a hunter that has gone wild and feral but maintains her humanity. She is mute so she communicates in her own strange sign/click/tap language that she developed with the only other one bff she trusts. She refuses to use her power to talk to humans telepathically ever since she was used as a secret weapon to read and manipulate rivals/enemies thoughts. First her city family and then her adopted tribe in the wilds. She now only uses it to try to communicate with animals. lmk if this fits k
Mmm I want to say it works, except for the rival enemies/reading minds part. It's more of a she can speak to them, and people can choose to talk back. The power is more of a way to calm people down when they are angry. Or for a nefarious example, drive someone mad. But the thing is, I'd have to have some back ground on the rivals/enemies. Because the Templar Order doesn't leave devils alive. Simply because if they do, they are bound to escape whatever chains, or binding that they're in.

So if you can figure out a way to make the captivity part work, then okie dokie. Another mercenary group maybe. Like a signed contract, but someone killed them all for her?

If you can't figure it out. Another option would be that she hasn't really been in the presence of anyone with spoken language, So she doesn't know how to speak, only to click and think?

Anything will work really, but the Templar Order is an execute on sight type of organization.

Mmm I want to say it works, except for the rival enemies/reading minds part. It's more of a she can speak to them, and people can choose to talk back. The power is more of a way to calm people down when they are angry. Or for a nefarious example, drive someone mad. But the thing is, I'd have to have some back ground on the rivals/enemies. Because the Templar Order doesn't leave devils alive. Simply because if they do, they are bound to escape whatever chains, or binding that they're in.

So if you can figure out a way to make the captivity part work, then okie dokie. Another mercenary group maybe. Like a signed contract, but someone killed them all for her?

If you can't figure it out. Another option would be that she hasn't really been in the presence of anyone with spoken language, So she doesn't know how to speak, only to click and think?

Anything will work really, but the Templar Order is an execute on sight type of organization.
k riiiiight... missed that whole templar angle lol

yeah so like i was going for that snow white angle with the empathy with animals but gotcha on the use. i like that idea to calm others cuz that's the way i intended that she use it really. k so i think ill go your suggestion that she is just a wild child that was befriended by a young scout and so she learned to trust them but not humanity since my charrie has been harrassed and harrassed by rude/insensitive and/or ignorant and fearful travellers and hunters alike. And yeah she can still click and communicate by gesturing awkwardly. But she and her bestie have their own sign/tap/click language together.

Tysm for your input and i'll go ahead and work on a charrie sheet then if that works?

k riiiiight... missed that whole templar angle lol

yeah so like i was going for that snow white angle with the empathy with animals but gotcha on the use. i like that idea to calm others cuz that's the way i intended that she use it really. k so i think ill go your suggestion that she is just a wild child that was befriended by a young scout and so she learned to trust them but not humanity since my charrie has been harrassed and harrassed by rude/insensitive and/or ignorant and fearful travellers and hunters alike. And yeah she can still click and communicate by gesturing awkwardly. But she and her bestie have their own sign/tap/click language together.

Tysm for your input and i'll go ahead and work on a charrie sheet then if that works?
Yep yep! Good to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back