• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Silver Bell Ball

FearieGlow

So, I recently rewatched the Silver Bell Ball scene from SVTFOE and I really wanted to do something with a similar vibe. Basically the idea I have is a sort of debutante style ball where all the 16 or 17 year old royals attend to announce their arrival into the royal court. Its fantasy so I'd love it if your character was a demon and had a sort of history with my character. Not inherently romantic but they were friends or close at one point and had a falling out and hadnt talked since then and the ball is the first time they're seeing each other.

We can discuss the details in DMs!

Hi! I don't know very much about SvtFOE, but I really like the idea of a ball scene! I am interested if you are still looking. :bishiesparklesl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back