• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Silent Frontline (RP Idea)

Just to let you guys know, LifeNovel and Lucem will be helping me moderate the new RP because of reasons.

Oh not me? Wow thanks. Hehe just kidding. Is it ok if I make a completely new character?

Because of reasons?

Yes, these are valid reasons.

The Wise Autobiography and Radical Lucie got the powah.

*Completely serus zingular nod*

Heehee~

I've been moving up in the world, Door. I finally got that promotion and corner office with a view.

Mm, I am the CEO of my own business...

*Spins in office chair*

Because I... Am a man... Of serious... Business... My maturity... Is... What... Kee... Ps this... Bus... Iness... Af... LOAAAAAAT!

*Plop*

Anyways. That office... Pretty high up, eh?

*Paint me like one of your French doors*

I am the master of ze papers and ze spoons.

If you own paper and spoons, you own the world.

Heehee~

Jk, I can own the world with da brains and the power of booty.

My dearest Crimmy crim crim, how long has it been since I've spoken to your visually bony face?

It did die though...

It shall be undead, uheehee~

I'm going to cry please you people need to stop

Infactuated said:
I'm going to cry please you people need to stop
Baby, c'mere. *There is no escaping or avoiding Jack O'Lantern's hugs, thou shall face the affections of a lowly doorman, thy body will be trapped by mine arms because resistance is far beyond futile*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back