• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Silent Frontline (RP Idea)

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Are there certain abilities that are restricted or completely banned?

[/QUOTE]
No really, unless the ability is something like: "You look at me and you die" Just keep the Curse with a moderate power and there will be no problems!

[QUOTE="Sly Cooper]Could a curse alter an persons appearance (I.e spikes, animal appendages, etc)

[/QUOTE]
If you want to yes. Trance is a city full of people that like to modify their body in bizarre ways so you shouldn't attract that much attention. But I advice you not to do something TOO flashy as the citizens may grow suspicious.

Kiotaro said:
I'll join if its still available. :D
Of course! Fell free to make a CS :3

@The Servant Is it possible to reserve an ability? It'd be unfortunate if it was taken while I'm working on the CS...

The future will be brighter on account of everything being set on fire. I have plans for this roleplay.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]@The Servant Is it possible to reserve an ability? It'd be unfortunate if it was taken while I'm working on the CS...

[/QUOTE]
Of course!

In that case, I'd like to reserve the ability to manipulate light and darkness, if that's acceptable.

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass, fire good, fire good.

Oh wait, oh god.

Am I facing another of your... Short stories?

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]In that case, I'd like to reserve the ability to manipulate light and darkness, if that's acceptable.

[/QUOTE]
Your Curse has been successfully reserved.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass, fire good, fire good.
Oh wait, oh god.

Am I facing another of your... Short stories?

[/QUOTE]
I'm going to hold myself back this time and leave most of the history to be revealed. After the Dere RP, I've been in the mood to create a mentally unstable character.

Haha, all of my characters have the potential to be:

1. Psychos
  2. Related
  3. Musically gifted
  4. Schizophrenic
  5. DID
  6. Meek
  7. Royalty
  8. In a relationship
  9. Total assholes
  10. Llamas

I try to keep my characters as diverse as possible, which has been going well so far. The only personalities I've had no experience with are the helpless, gloomy types and the flirtatious ones.

I can't control what my characters are, they just often take a turn for certain things, I could say my character is an intense, hyper-masculine tyrant but he could actually be a total sweet, pink-loving angel.

They are their own people when I rp so, no control, I just create the base and if they change, so be it, my brain is weird, as you know.

I have a hard time with the flirty ones, I'm not at all like that myself so I just, don't xD

And when I do helpless or gloomy shit gets depressing xD

I understand that. I get absorbed into the character and make sure everything that they do is realistic. If that's not something that they would do, it's not going to happen. However, that doesn't mean that they aren't subject to change.

I'm attempting to create a romantic Incubus for another roleplay, so I think I'll gain some practice. There will be many roses.

I typically play two so I don't have to worry about interacting if I am being ignored, plus character development, sibling fights... Me playing brothers is not an unusual sight.

I typically use more than one character for the same reasons. They often tend to be polar opposites so that I can experience more in the roleplay.

Ah, it is, it is very fun.

Especially when you are ignored, you can just do your own thing as if saying "Fuck you, and your stupid character interactions!" and then going on an adventure.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I typically use more than one character for the same reasons. They often tend to be polar opposites so that I can experience more in the roleplay.

[/QUOTE]
Yes, same here.

My first RP on the site, I had two characters who were opposites visibly and personality-wise, they fought, but they were close.

It was fun, I miss those two.

I plan on doing something cool with the idea of this rp xD

Just wait, I think it'll be interesting.

Opallies said:
Hm. *inspired*
BE INSPIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back