• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Silent Frontline (RP Idea)

I had a pair of characters that even inspired fanfiction. One was a timid, but kind character and the other lacked any visible emotion, yet came off as intellectual and was very straightforward.

I'm intending on having two characters in this roleplay, but not in the traditional sense.

Wowp. New idea for the next rp I join that's not too high-maintenance. :D

And the weird thing is, for the rp in which I do have two characters, they haven't even met each other. o-o

Haha, my characters always have some connection, either everyone knows, you don't know, or I, don't know.

Not quite. It can be explained better once I'm finished with the CS. The Curse ties in with the character's history.

Damn I never got back to this and I missed out ;_;

Oh, please do, I was keeping an eye out for a place to jump in but it was a point doomed to never occur.

Me and Life Novel (Well...Her for the most part) have decided it would be a good a idea to start the RP from scratch in a new thread. We will be adding new ideas like a leadership system and stuff like that....

What do you guys think?

I think its a great idea. :D haha sorry I dropped off the map for a while. I've been quite busy with gymnastics.

[QUOTE="The Servant]Me and Life Novel (Well...Her for the most part) have decided it would be a good a idea to start the RP from scratch in a new thread. We will be adding new ideas like a leadership system and stuff like that....
What do you guys think?

[/QUOTE]
Is there a reason why the old one can't be used?

I just want to make some changes so that it's easier for others to join (Max number 20, maybe more) and to add the leader system and other things without doing any major plot changes.

You can simply copy and paste things you think are important into the new one, but yeah, that would be right.

Oh!

Oooohhhh. . .

This looks sweet!

Question!

Can one...... be...... an Anti-curse....ererer....er? Say, like Security for Trance city, say, Cyborgs or androids or something. Was that ever covered ? ? ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back