• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic ://๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—š๐—ก๐—”๐—Ÿ_๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง... (๐™– ๐™จ๐™˜๐™ž-๐™›๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™ก ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ).

idiot

๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.

• signal lost (a sci-fi survival horror)

โ™กdesign by dreamglow, coded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
ATTENTION.
please read EVERYTHING before posting any questions! however, if you have questions that aren't within the interest check (or the lore thread), shoot a message here until the ooc thread is avaliable.

ps: it is mobile friendly if you put your phone sideways!

LINKS.
ooc:
here.
lore: here.
cs:
here.

Last edited:
once again feeding us so well king
inch rested ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW HAPPY I AM TO SEE THIS BACK; Y'ALL BETTER APPLY

ahhhh loving the interest so far!! Iโ€™ll get to work on the ooc and cs threads tomorrow! :-)

Woo hoo!

Can I still apply with both of my guys or should I pick just one this time?
youโ€™re more than welcome to apply with both!!

oh that reminds me!! for anyone who was in the first rendition, Iโ€™ll try to make sure there is a place for you regardless if you apply with the same characters or fresh ones!

UPDATE.

both the ooc and cs threads are now available!
(I've also linked them in the second post for ease of access)
there is no set date for applications yet but rest assured there will be ample time to apply. :-)

just a lilโ€™ bump!

oh you know iโ€™m in

UPDATE.

hi everyone! Iโ€™ve set a tentative date for any new and existing applications: 4th of september.
this is subject to change when it gets closer, but for now, hopefully that is enough time! if you have any questions head over to the ooc thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back