• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Shoulda Woulda Coulda

Henry took a shaky breath before nodding softly "Right..." he whispered before pressing the mask to his face not saying another word.

Max went wide eyed when he mentioned his mother "Shit....I haven't, with everything going on I forgot." She explained before moving to sit down as she started to feel a bit dizzy "Hold on I need to sit down.."

She frowned and just smoothed his hair back trying to comfort him until he fell asleep, resting her head against his legs worrying about him.

Ubbe shook his head. “Don’t worry about her. We don’t need her making things worse. Let’s get you back to bed. You need rest too.” He murmured.

His mother called shortly after he fell asleep "Carmen? Darling how is Henry?" She asked worriedly

Max gave a small nod walking slowly back to the room with him. As they got back they found the room empty with Hvitserk no where to be found.

He got her settled before giving his brother a call to see what was going on, getting max to get some rest, promising he would wake her when he knew Ivar could see her.

Carmen frowned a little and rubbed at her face. “He’s not doing great. There was… he lost a lot of blood. There’s a lot of damage to his lungs, his stomach and his spine. And the worst part is they have no idea who did it or whether it was a random attack or he was targeted. I want to get him home to London and down to the private hospital but he can’t be transported yet.” She told her quietly.

Hvitserk sighed heavily as he answered the phone "Hey....room 311, you need to see this." He muttered before hanging up and staring at his brother who was currently on a ventilator fighting for his life.

She listened and took in a shaky breath "Oh dear....oh dear this is not good." She said quietly trying to stay calm "You haven't been messed with have you? By fans or paparazzi?"

Ubbe hung up and made his way up there, heading into the room and frowned. “Shit. This is bad.” He muttered. “Was it a stroke?” He asked him, taking a seat and rubbing at his face.

Carmen shook her head. “There’s been a lot of lovely messages on social media. A few nasty ones but the team is on that and they’re working with the cops to give them any information that might be relevant.” She mumbled. “Paparazzi have been hanging around outside the hospital but no one has dared actually come in yet.” She told her. “We’re lucky that he is takes such good care of himself or he’d be gone already.” She mumbled.

Hvitserk shook his head some "Seizure...caused both lungs to collapse...they got them fixed but..." he said quietly unable to get it out taking a deep breath

His mother frowned more taking a deep breath "Thats good....I'll be there tomorrow afternoon. We worked our schedules to be able to stay for a week or so." She explained

Ubbe frowned. “He wasn’t…. What else?” He questioned him. “How bad is it?” He frowned.

Carmen frowned. “If you need picking up let me know…. I don’t wanna… I don’t wanna leave Lana all the time. She’s already scared.” She frowned, seeing Henry waking up. “Hey I’ll talk to you later, he’s waking up, I’ll give him your love.” She promised and hung up. “Henry? You okay?”

Hvitserk took a deep breath before running a hand over his face "They gave him a 10% chance...and if he stops breathing again they won't be able to revive him. The fucker signed a DNR.." he explained

Henry groaned softly as he started to wake up. He looked at Carmen taking deep breaths from his mask "Pain...killers..." he muttered

She nodded and got up, going to get a nurse for him, taking her back to his room and sat down, gripping at his hand supportively until they seemed to start taking effect, “that was your mom on the phone. She gets in tomorrow.” She told him gently.

Ubbe frowned shaking his head. “No he reversed that when he got back with Max… he was going to.” He sighed heavily, sitting down and pulling his phone out to call their father.

Henry started to relax as the pain medicine started to kick in "Good.." he mumbled before taking a deep breath "Lana?"

Hvitserk shook his head taking a deep breath "Guess he forgot to fucking do that." He muttered

Ubbe sighed heavily again, rubbing at his face "Who's gonna tell Max?" He questioned him, not liking the idea of her knowing at all but she would find out one way or another and it would definitely be better to hear it from them rather than a docor

Carmen frowned and stroked his hair back out of his face again, getting a packet of makeup wipes to get the worst of the oil build up so he didn't get sore eyes "Kathryn has her, when your mom gets here I'm gonna go pick her up. Your Dad is coming as well... We're all gonna be taking it in turns to keep her with family so she's not so scared." She assured him gently, "I love you Henry... So much." She murmured gently

Hvitserk groaned some before standing up "I'll tell her...she should be released by tomorrow if she recovers well. So she can come be with him." He murmured

Henry gave a small nod relaxing under her touch as she wiped his face "I....I want her...here." he whispered

Ubbe just nodded, going to stand outside and call their father to let him know.

Hvitserk made his way back to Max's room and sat down, texting Amma that he was going to be home a lot later than planned now but just waited for Max to be done with her nap.

Carmen shook her head "Baby she's so scared being here I don't want her to worry more than she already is, she's only three." She murmured, trying her best to relax and stay calm herself but his breathign was getting worse and she was scared too, trying to hide it.

Max woke up a little bit rubbing at her eyes some. She looked around the room her eyes landing on Hvitserk and frowning some "Hey. Is Ivar okay?" she asked quietly before sitting up slowly

Henry nodded some and took a deep shaky breath "Tell her....I...love..her." he wheezed before squeezing her hand tightly

Carmen just nodded and frowned "I can't wait to be able to cuddle again." She mumbled, wiping at her eyes a litle.

Hvitserk frowned some, watching her in silence for a minute before she questioned him again "He uh... When you two got back together... Did he tell you that he signed a DNR after you split up?" He asked her quietly, "Cause he was meant to reverse that. He told me after you got pregnant that he was reversing it."

Henry smiled softly at her and gave a small nod "Me too.." he whispered before he started to drift off to sleep with her hand in his.

Max frowned when he didn't answer her "Hvitserk where is Ivar?" she questioned seriously. She shook her head as she listened to him "A DNR? No he....he never said anything about it." she said quietly

She held it in until he was asleep and finally let out the quiet sobs, just feeling completely overwhelmed and powerless until she finally managed to get some rest on the bed next to his until she heard alarms going off early into the morning, jumping up and panicking, thinking it was Henry but just found him lying awake and staring into space, realising quickly it was the room next door, breathing a sigh of relief before sitting up, burying her face into her hands.

Hvitserk frowned "Both lungs collapsed. He'd broken a couple ribs at some point and there was a puncture and a seizure made it worse but.... He's not looking good and if his body gives out there's nothing they can do for him." He explained to her "Because the idiot signed a DNR." He muttered frowning

Henry looked over at her as she started to move that next morning and frowned deeply. He placed a hand on her head before speaking "Talk to me.." he said as loudly as he could without hurting himself.

Max went wide eyed and gulped some before nodding "Oh..." she said softly before laughing as she started to let tears fall freely down her face "Just our fucking luck huh? We have a kid early in the NICU and my partner is knocking towards death's door." She said before shaking her head and burying her face in her hands

Her shoulders started shaking a little until she sat up and he could see how much she’d been crying “I’m so scared Henry. I’m so scared I’m gonna lose you and I’m scared that whoever did this to you will try again cause the security is so bad here… I don’t wanna lose you.” She whimpered.

Hvitserk frowned some. “Hey, your son is gonna be just fine. They’ve already told you he should be okay, he was just impatient. He takes after his father.” He smiled trying to cheer her up. “They’re gonna discharge you in an hour then I’ll take you up to his room okay? You got me and Ubbe through this, we are avoiding telling our mother.” He told her quietly

Henry frowned as he watched her and shook his head "No....you're not....you're not going to lose me." He said quietly before letting a few tears fall "It was Cassandra....she did it.." he said quietly finally admitting to her who had stabbed him.

Max nodded softly and let more tears fall as she thought about it all "I can't lose him Hvitty...I need him here with me."

He just nodded and tried to comfort her as much as he could until they finally came with her discharge papers, Hvitserk paying close attention to what they had to loopk out for with her recovery so he could help her out as much as possible then finally took her to go see Ivar.

Carmen frowned shaking her head "Who? Cassa- Your ex?" She questioned him, "Henry that was ten years ago why would she be trying to hurt you now? It doesn't make an sesne." She muttered, keeping a close eye on him whilst she pulled her phone out and dialled the number for the police station to let the detectives working on the case know what Henry had just told her

Max listened to them intently for her recovery and thanked the, before signing her papers. She got up and followed Hvitserk to Ivar's room gasping when she saw him. She rushed to his side and took his hand in hers "Oh Ivar...no no no.." she whimpered

Henry nodded some taking deep breaths "I don't...I don't know....she has always....always struggled since we ended things." he whispered before taking in a shaky breath "She...she was...upset...upset we got...married."

She just nodded and placed a hand on his chest, frowning more "Just relax alright? Talk later." She coaxed, checking her phone and smiling "Your parents just landed alright? They should be here in an hour or so, get some rest so you feel up for seeing them." She suggested quietly

Hvitserk frowned as he sat down and watched them both "He uh... he does look a little better than before... Not much though.. Not enough yet." He sighed quietly.

Henry nodded some keeping her hand tight in his "I'm sorry..." he whispered before he started to drift off.

Max nodded softly placing her head on the bed staring up at him "When will they let me see our son again?" She asked quietly not taking her eyes off of Ivar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back