• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Short & Sweet (Always Open)

TheMossKeeper

• Before we begin, I will tell you a little bit about myself and my style of roleplaying!
    • I am currently a nursing student in my second semester of school. I am set to graduate in August.
    • I love being in the outdoors and I partake in a few different sports, but mostly stick with my horse riding, hiking, and the occasional cross country run.
    • I usually have plenty of time for replying, but I will let you know if I will not be able to for some reason.
    • I prefer a more relaxed roleplay. Please be respectful and I will do the same of you.
    • I tend to mimic my partner's responses in both post quality and length.
    • I post in third person, past tense.
    • I am happy to play any gender or sexuality.
    • Romance and violence are alright with me! I enjoy adding dark elements to my roleplays.
    • I prefer to play with canonxoc, but I am open to other types of pairings. I prefer to double as well.
    • I am not very picky with my partners. I only expect for you to be respectful.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back