• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

peachyszn

One Time Luck
hello! i'm looking for a roleplay based off of one of the fandoms that i'll be listing below!

-supernatural (i want to do this one the most!!)
-euphoria
-teen wolf
-criminal minds
-shameless
-charmed
-twilight
-the hunger games
-bones and all
-haikyuu!
-death note
-black butler
-voltron legendary defender
-resident evil 4 (the original)
-dsmp / mcyt

i write in third person, and i tend to write anywhere from advanced lit to novella style. i'm not asking that you write as much as i do all of the time, but i do ask that you give detailed responses. i prefer quality over quantity!

as for ships, i have lists from each fandom! i almost always do canon character x canon character, but will very very occasionally do an oc x canon character.

i have plenty of plot ideas in mind for most fandoms and ships, though i would also love to hear the ones you have!

i ask that you are 18+ seeing as i'm not a minor and don't wish to write with minors.

i do tend to write more graphic and mature themes, but we can discuss any triggers you may have!

hi hi !! i'd absolutely love to do either a haikyuu! or death note roleplay if you were still interested !! <3

Hello! If you're still looking for a Haikyuu or Black Butler roleplay partner, I'd love to do one :)

Hi! Are you still looking for a Haikyuu partner? :) I'd love to write it with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back