• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

iyashikei

certified weeb

a roleplay search by kei

sprint
!

how far until i'm okay?

shissou

last alliance

• introducing

spring has SPRUNG what is UP rpnation !!! my name is kei and i will be your cruise director through this roleplay ad as i come out of my hibernation like i do every fucking spring to advertise for a bunch of random animes and old fandoms i'm all up the ass of.

my favorite genre for anything is slice of life, so these fandoms are either slice of life or a fandom i would like to write a slice of life roleplay about! i am simple, and easy to please (this is a lie. do not like cruise director kei lie to you about roleplay gremlin kei) below will be a little bit about me along with a small fandom key. have fun!

so i'm 27, and i'm only looking for people 20 and up, sorry teens. the closer you get to a decade younger than me the more i just don't feel right writing romance roleplays with you, i'm sorry. i live in the pdt/pst time zone, which is -7/-8 gmt for those tha toperate on gmt. i've got a lot going on irl tbh so sometimes, i'm a scatter brain, and i forget shit, and i'm sorry. it's not personal i'm just a jackass.

when you scroll over to my lovely little fandom tab, there's sometimes gonna be symbols over top of the avi next to them. the more means the more i want it, obvi. but if you find a that means you've stumbled on one i am feeling particularly feral for, congratulations! if you don't see any symbol, don't worry! i still want to do that fandom, i was just trying to be sparing with what i gave special treatment to.

these are likely self explanatory but i've had to explain simpler things before in my ads so. not risking it.

♡coded by uxie♡

Hello I would like to start by saying you're a person of pure culture because SHISSOU WITH THE GUITAR RIFF SLAPS AND TRIGGERS THE STRONGEST EUPHORIC RESPONSE IN ME. That being said I would love to write ouran with you because it holds a special place in my heart and listen to shissou over and over again for hours like I'm in middle school again. If you're still looking and interested send me a message/pm!! By the way, I am also a novella writer and prefer private messages over threads <3

I’d be interested in a Pokémon roleplay! If you’re interested, feel free to reply to the dm I sent — it should have all the relevant info!

Hello! I’m feeling pretty nostalgic recently and would love a fmab roleplay! I’m typically a lit to novella writer ! If you’re still looking, please do let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back