• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shelter's Lost - The Seconding: OOC

How should titles be determined?

• By DM discretion.

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • By player choice.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hey Noivian Noivian , I wanted to ask, is this going to be a completely normal session? Or will there be a twist or something intertwined?

The rp begins, we're all ready, we go through the opening steps with the note that we must not post past entering the game and utilizing the respective alchemized items and then...

We begin...

The rp begins, we're all ready, we go through the opening steps with the note that we must not post past entering the game and utilizing the respective alchemized items and then...

We begin...

I mean, if this doesn’t surmise the entirety of any SBURB session ever than I don’t know what does.

Also ManyFaces ManyFaces , how’s your chaRcter coming along? Got any questions?

I mean, if this doesn’t surmise the entirety of any SBURB session ever than I don’t know what does.

Well, i mean in the darkness all i got was spiders and desert and fear.

Ah I've been working on it ever so slowly
Kinda stuck on guardian now
I was kinda playing with first guardian idea thoughts since I thought that could be fun
But he should be done soon heh

Morning, everyone. Just doing a quick check in.

ManyFaces ManyFaces How's the character coming along? No rush but I want to make sure you got everything you need. If it's fine with you, I think I'm gonna get the other four started in character. No one's gonna enter the medium without you, though, so don't feel pressured.

Squad141 Squad141 Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Turtelini Turtelini Orikanyo Orikanyo Once ManyFaces gets their character sheet up, I'll probably be closing the character creation process. If any of you know someone who's interested in playing, ping them now. :)

Morning, everyone. Just doing a quick check in.

ManyFaces ManyFaces How's the character coming along? No rush but I want to make sure you got everything you need. If it's fine with you, I think I'm gonna get the other four started in character. No one's gonna enter the medium without you, though, so don't feel pressured.

Squad141 Squad141 Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Turtelini Turtelini Orikanyo Orikanyo Once ManyFaces gets their character sheet up, I'll probably be closing the character creation process. If any of you know someone who's interested in playing, ping them now. :)
Actually im 98% done

**incoherent warcry**

Heh I'm actually waiting
Want to know what posting style is expected of me

You can post in whatever style you desire. Second person (Homestuck style) tends to work well in these situations, but you can also do third person if that's more comfortable for you.

PPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR PRESSSUUUURRRRREEE

He's up and at 'em. I'm pretty hyped for this, as it's been a while for me since I've done one of these.

So whats up folks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back