• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Reticent

𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘬π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘦𝘯𝘴π˜ͺ𝘧π˜ͺ𝘦𝘴
2d78be475dd16159a52967b18c11091e.jpg

hi all,
as the title suggests I would very much be interested in trying to start up a group roleplay based off of the show Shameless (US). this roleplay won't require you to have watched the show before so long as you have a general idea of what to expect.
I would like this to be a slice of life rp that focuses on a dysfunctional family. this will be a realistic rp and for writers who are preferably 17+. we will be using realistic face claims as well.

if it isn't too much to ask, I would like to try for all the family members to look at least somewhat similar. characters are not limited to the family and can include friends, love interests, enemies, etc.
I figure we can come up with the more specific details together, if anyone is interested.

Hi,

If the red username doesn’t scare you and if you will have me, I’m interested :). Have yet to see the latest season but Shameless is one of my favorite shows and I love me my slice of life roleolays.

Interested in creating a male gay character for what I’m sure will be a great drama.

awesome! check out the discord here (or the ooc here), and the character sheet is here when you're ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back