• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shake Your Chains [Open World RPG] OOC

MagicPenguin MagicPenguin Bone2pick Bone2pick capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford elextrified elextrified Dover Dover LesDom LesDom MedievalFanatic2023 MedievalFanatic2023 SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV Panzer Panzer MysticSweaterHog MysticSweaterHog Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom (I am likely forgetting someone in which case sorry about the causally scorning, I'm just a bastard, what can I say)

Sorry to bother you folks, just a quick question whilst I'm harassing you all about plot etc.

For IC roleplaying, the primary plan was to have a separate threads for Summer / Winter / Midlands + Dragon's Rock / Spring Isle. I'm currently tempted to combine them a bit to have Summer, Spring, DR /// Midlands + Winter. Or we could just have one big thread.

For having them separated, it would help people feel less left behind, and be easier to sort through what is potentially relevant to your character or not (note, tagging will be a must with this). But at the same time, it might be too fiddly for some people.

So yes. This is a question: what would you guys prefer? I hope it is not too irksome.
it depends. because having too many threads could blow up the nofications. but yes it is easier roleplay wise. also with one big thread there is a downside with lots of scrolling and it can get hard to pin point what is going up. but its your choice I really prefer either.

it depends. because having too many threads could blow up the nofications. but yes it is easier roleplay wise. also with one big thread there is a downside with lots of scrolling and it can get hard to pin point what is going up. but its your choice I really prefer either.

Great, I've gone with Bone2pick Bone2pick 's idea of using headers so that people can keep a track of WHERE things are happening and also tagging.

I have never coded in my life. show me your ways >.<
lol I can promise u that was some limited coding, I see fancy shit and I just... HOW??? how do people do this sorcery??? Hopefully It's easy enough to copy and past the headers, if it proves a problem lemme know and I'll find a solution

☼ Summer Lands
tagging:
ooc:​

what do you do with this

ah success! so then you just pop the writing for your character in the summer lands below - by tagging you tag whomever your post is relevant to by their username, and in OOC, that's just for any out of character chat you might want to attach to your post! Mine are normally terrible, terrible, awful jokes :D

ah success! so then you just pop the writing for your character in the summer lands below - by tagging you tag whomever your post is relevant to by their username, and in OOC, that's just for any out of character chat you might want to attach to your post! Mine are normally terrible, terrible, awful jokes :D
ah ok I didn't see that at first thanks man.

Hiya my dude!

Is there already a set canon for why the North became abandoned? Because I kind of ... wrote a thing, but I might have written so much* I'd ruin your story plans. Still not done yet though, but I reckon when I get the chance to work on it again tonight she should be ready!

*I started writing the thing right after you posted the Interest Check ... so that it's taking me this long may be a testament to how much verbal diarrhea I just pooped out

Hiya my dude!

Is there already a set canon for why the North became abandoned? Because I kind of ... wrote a thing, but I might have written so much* I'd ruin your story plans. Still not done yet though, but I reckon when I get the chance to work on it again tonight she should be ready!

*I started writing the thing right after you posted the Interest Check ... so that it's taking me this long may be a testament to how much verbal diarrhea I just pooped out

Hey Slade :P Verbal diarrhea is my aesthetic so - which part of the north? You're welcome to PM me if you have some mysterious secrets u'd like to air :P

I know there is at least 1 more Summer member in the works, but I'll pop on the Interest check that we're looking for some Summer folks!

great to here though we have one in the works that is quite beneficial . it might be good to pop one more interest check before we start. how soon are we going to start anyhow once we have enough people? since your well not feeling well and all?

Hey Slade :P Verbal diarrhea is my aesthetic so - which part of the north? You're welcome to PM me if you have some mysterious secrets u'd like to air :P

Summer's North ... so my character is summer-born (heard you're looking for more them summer folks) but her allegiance remains to be seen

Aaaand with that I must a PM

LesDom LesDom , Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford , elextrified elextrified , MagicPenguin MagicPenguin , MedievalFanatic2023 MedievalFanatic2023 , capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS , Dover Dover , Bone2pick Bone2pick , SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV , TheMADQ TheMADQ , Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom , NorthOfOrdinary NorthOfOrdinary , Panzer Panzer , The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald , MysticSweaterHog MysticSweaterHog , S Sornow , Dominaiscna Dominaiscna , WillfulWren WillfulWren ,

Pending a few Character Sheets and some Lore Building, we may be able to start late Saturday / early sunday (GMT + 00:00) thus I return with yet another question to bother you all: Would this inconvenience anyone? If not, we can start a smidgen earlier, but if it troubles anyone, since it was the promised start point, we shall stick to it!

Hope you are all well and as excited as I am to kick this thing off of the ground.

- Ya local GM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back