• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shake Your Chains [Open World RPG] OOC

OK, before I put up my introductory post, I'd like to ask our wonderful GMs A Awakening AKIRA and elextrified elextrified a question.
I noticed in the game thread proper that my Winter Court-aligned homies MagicPenguin MagicPenguin and MedievalFanatic2023 MedievalFanatic2023 , while they placed post headers up there as the rules stated, placed post headers for their Court allegiance, rather than the Court their characters were presently located in. I could be mistaken on the rules, because I thought we headed our posts with the Court our characters were located, but just to be safe, I'd like a little clarification on how exactly we go about using post headers.
(I'm not trying to call Penguin and Gal out or anything; I was just curious.)

OK, before I put up my introductory post, I'd like to ask our wonderful GMs A Awakening AKIRA and elextrified elextrified a question.
I noticed in the game thread proper that my Winter Court-aligned homies MagicPenguin MagicPenguin and MedievalFanatic2023 MedievalFanatic2023 , while they placed post headers up there as the rules stated, placed post headers for their Court allegiance, rather than the Court their characters were presently located in. I could be mistaken on the rules, because I thought we headed our posts with the Court our characters were located, but just to be safe, I'd like a little clarification on how exactly we go about using post headers.
i thought it was the court our character is involved in i can fix it if there is a problem though.

But you must always remember friend. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

I still don't think I want my characters in the same zip code as some of these superheroes, or worse still, the threats that could make them fall. That's a biblical level of conflict that some of us aren't designed for.

I still don't think I want my characters in the same zip code as some of these superheroes, or worse still, the threats that could make them fall. That's a biblical level of conflict that some of us aren't designed for.

Haha, fair enough, the superheroes will probably clash with one another rather than we mortal folk so, whatever suits you and your RP preferences best!

It made more sense to me to use the court affiliation rather than physical location because the whole point of the header is to let readers know which side's post they're reading. If I put "Summer Court" above the Winter Emperor's posts, everyone would have to figure out which court I'm actually with by reading the post itself and it would kind of defeat the point of the header, wouldn't it?

It made more sense to me to use the court affiliation rather than physical location because the whole point of the header is to let readers know which side's post they're reading. If I put "Summer Court" above the Winter Emperor's posts, everyone would have to figure out which court I'm actually with by reading the post itself and it would kind of defeat the point of the header, wouldn't it?
Actually I was going for Summer Court to let you know WHERE they are, because you'll be interacting with characters in your location. I.e. no one is going to get surprised by someone getting annoyed they didn't respond to a post, because they didn't realise they were in the same place (i.e. if the tagging system fails).

Actually I was going for Summer Court to let you know WHERE they are, because you'll be interacting with characters in your location. I.e. no one is going to get surprised by someone getting annoyed they didn't respond to a post, because they didn't realise they were in the same place (i.e. if the tagging system fails).

Alright, changed then.

LesDom LesDom , Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford , elextrified elextrified , MagicPenguin MagicPenguin , MedievalFanatic2023 MedievalFanatic2023 , capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS , Dover Dover , Bone2pick Bone2pick , SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV , TheMADQ TheMADQ , Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom , NorthOfOrdinary NorthOfOrdinary , Panzer Panzer , The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald , MysticSweaterHog MysticSweaterHog , S Sornow , Dominaiscna Dominaiscna , WillfulWren WillfulWren , Dominaiscna Dominaiscna Plutoni Plutoni s u n s u n Slade Slade Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

Just to check in with everyone: Is there anything you feel you need the GMs to do now that the RP is up and starting. Autumn Lore is underway, and we'll have some bits and pieces for other world building in the works. But otherwise, if you ever need anything/feel anything is missing, please let us know!
As the RP opens 'proper' tomorrow, hope everyone is well and ready to break into WAR - I mean, uh. Peace treaties. And treaty...ing. :)

LesDom LesDom , Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford , elextrified elextrified , MagicPenguin MagicPenguin , MedievalFanatic2023 MedievalFanatic2023 , capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS , Dover Dover , Bone2pick Bone2pick , SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV , TheMADQ TheMADQ , Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom , NorthOfOrdinary NorthOfOrdinary , Panzer Panzer , The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald , MysticSweaterHog MysticSweaterHog , S Sornow , Dominaiscna Dominaiscna , WillfulWren WillfulWren , Dominaiscna Dominaiscna Plutoni Plutoni s u n s u n Slade Slade Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

Just to check in with everyone: Is there anything you feel you need the GMs to do now that the RP is up and starting. Autumn Lore is underway, and we'll have some bits and pieces for other world building in the works. But otherwise, if you ever need anything/feel anything is missing, please let us know!
As the RP opens 'proper' tomorrow, hope everyone is well and ready to break into WAR - I mean, uh. Peace treaties. And treaty...ing. :)
I relinquish command of all my character's NPC family members to the GMs. Use them as you will.

So that everyone is aware, Ghost Toast Ghost Toast has been banned from this RP and the Discord server, as well as reported, for the systematic solicitation of 18+ roleplays with people via the discord server.

Apologies to those for whom this may affect plot planning.

Last edited:
Guess it was fortunate for him in the short run that he got banned from the game when he did. I was planning on killing him. His character, I mean.
He was the only one out of the Autumn people who actually wanted to let you all live. Now it's a landslide vote for Genocide/Destruction of the system. Yay, genocide!

-puts on helmet- going to edit Franklin's role btw

This probably isn't the best place to put this, but I'm going to do it anyway. If any of you want to participate in a somewhat more comedic version of this open world-style, GOT-esque roleplay, I'm hosting one of my own: THRONE of GAMES. The important starting pages are already up. Feel free to stop by, and who knows, this might be the first actually successful roleplay I host.

send me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back