• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Shadow Valley (magic RP)

T
Created at
Index progress
Complete

Chip.py

ᵖʳᵒᶠᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿᵃˡ ʷᵃᵗᵉʳ ᵈʳⁱⁿᵏᵉʳ
Shadow valley: the rain pours down, as it does always. So loud, so heavy...
Choose three powers, and a good character backstory. I have some info...comment if interested! And btw, you can be a good or evil! Detailed powers and power evolvement is allowed!
we live in a dark world, where it always rains. Shadow valley. We love it, but the good people are always trying to take it from us. So we always have to fight...
if interested go ahead and put down a quick bio of who you want to be! Im still building the characters, but if your interested you can help come up with ideas!
Roles
fusa - girl, follower open
Jusik - boy, leader open
~~~~~~~~~~~GOOD~~~~~~~~~~~

shumi - girl, follower open
Waki - boy, follower open
Sokii - girl, follower open
Hatsi - girl, leader open
~~~~~~~~~INBETWEEN~~~~~~~~

Mosu - boy, follower open
Yoshu - girl, follower open

Appearance: describe how you look. I put the basics of what you look like, to make it easier, but you can decide the rest

Powers: choose your three. They can evolve, and there is no limit to the power

Decision: decide if you want to, at the end, change to good side, if evil, or change to evil, if on good side.

Last edited:
I have to think of what powers would be cool. What kind of world are we in?
Hmm I need to think about this...maybe a mystical underworld sort of place...?

That could work. What kind of conflict is happening in this world that could determine what powers we might want to choose?

A sort of evil...maybe an evil force trying to take over our world? Or a good force, and we’re evil?

That could work. What kind of conflict is happening in this world that could determine what powers we might want to choose?
were evil, and the good is trying to take over our world?

That sounds like a good direction, but not quite sure what to go off of from there.

That sounds like a good direction, but not quite sure what to go off of from there.
Still thinking about it. I’ll update it here in a second with more info

Just THREE powers
Do they evolve?
Can we just pick ANY?

Is being a Harem King a power?
Three powers is so people can have different powers than you. If we all had like...ten, then most of our powers might be the same. And sure, they can evolve.

Kei - evil follower. Super powerful, and curious. Many fear him, and he is very obedient. Super hot, (however you want him to look, up to you) role open

super hot in terms of over 100 degrees celcius?
Are you thinking of making "gray area" characters?(in terms of inbetween the good and bad factions)

super hot in terms of over 100 degrees celcius?
Are you thinking of making "gray area" characters?(in terms of inbetween the good and bad factions)
Maybe...I’m going to finish up the good and evil roles then I’ll think about it

Jin - evil follower. Rebellious, but likes to do the spying. Super sneaky, and can be a little weird sometimes. (Can look however you like) role open

Fusa - girl, evil follower. Listens to jin, her brother. Likes to spy with him. Super pretty, but also very strong (rest is up to edit) role open

Jusik - boy, leader. Is powerful, super cool, and really hot. Very tall, and strong. Everyone listens to him, or else. (Rest is Up for edit)

Shumi - good, girl, strong and beautiful. Long hair, and obedient. Kinda short (rest is up for edit)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back