• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shadnilla Soft and Fluffy (Now Closed Idk how to change tags)

Cream added that Smoketrail was going to live with Knuckles. Then asked, "When are you going to marry my mom?"

Meanwhile, Smoketrail had started to get tired while heading to Angel Island.

Knuckles sighed and gave in. He put his arms around her. He made sure to hide his face so she couldn't see his blush that was as red as his fur.

Shadow looked back and forth between the two rabbits that were oddly close to him. Confusion on his face.

"You ok Smokey?" He asked.

Shadow contiuned looking back and forth between the two rabbits the smiles on their faces telling him they were up to something.

Knuckles didn't seem to believe her, usually if her, Sonic's, or Shadow's ear twitched it meant something bad or unexpected was going to happen. 'So which is it' He thought to himself.

Smoketrail's ear also twitched when she had a weird dream, and that's what it was, as far as she was aware, she put her hand on Knuckles' cheek, "Knux, I'm fine."

Knuckles gulped at the touch of her hand on his cheek. 'Did she just call me Knux? O...only Rouge used to call me that...all the time, Sonic did when he was feeling lazy.' A small pink blush appeared on his face. (Are you ignoring the Shadow, Vanilla, and Cream things I keep putting?)

"Yeah. I just haven't heard that...nickname from anyone except Rouge...and even then the last one to call me that was..." He couldn't finish but he knew that she'd know he meant Sonic.
(Imma just put a f*cking image on what they say if your ok with that.)

Knuckles looked at her. 'Why have I never noticed as pretty she is until now?" He thought to himself.

HAHAHA.jpg
"I...what...what are the two of you talking about." Shadow said blushing a bright red.

Knuckles blushed bright red. "How did you know what I was thinking?" He asked.

Shadow knew it was impossibl to hide his blush. "I...I don't know what your talking about." He said, in the most convincing voice he could muster.

Knuckles gulped and said, "I know you feel for Shadow...but...with how he acts around Vanilla I..." He didn't wanna finish it and knew he'd understand so he didn't

Users who are viewing this thread

Back