• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shadnilla Soft and Fluffy (Now Closed Idk how to change tags)

Smoketrail shook her head, "It's cool, Knuckles. As long as he's happy..." she had to admit, Knuckles treated her well, and he was pretty cute

Vanilla and Cream went to go finish Dinner

Knuckles couldn't help but ask the question not caring about rejection, "Will you be my gf?"

"What the hell do you mean?" Shadow asked feeling the strength return to his voice. "I don't know what you mean."

"Yeah, but expect a lot of sarcastic requests to bite my shiny metal ass." Smoketrail said, hugging Knuckles.

Vanilla was in the kitchen, "Aww, Shadow, when will you marry me?"

Knuckles smiled, "I wouldn't want any other requests."

Shadow gulped. "I...I...We haven't even dated yet and your already asking me when I'm going to marry you I...I...I don't know."

Knuckles laughed a bit.

Shadow could tell from the small glimpse of her face through the kitchen doorway that she wasn't though.

"and what's my dinner? Your shiny metal ass?" He asked jokingly.

Shadow watched Cream and quickly realized something. He and Vanilla were inside alone.

"Maybe." Smoketrail said, trying not to laugh

Cream didn't really seem to care, but was kinda curious about Smoketrail. Whether or not Knuckles was treating her well, mainly.

Knuckles looked her in the eyes. "It's ok to laugh."

Shadow gulped as he noticed Vanilla seemed to watch him more since Cream was gone.

Cream pulled out the communicator Smoketrail gave her before the battle 5 years ago and called her

Smoketrail was laughing, "I mean, if you actually want my shiny metal ass for dinner, you can-" then her communicator went of, "It's Cream." she said, "Hello?" Cream smiled, "Hi Miss Smoketrail! How's everything going since your with Mr. Knuckles right now?" Smoketrail smiled, "I'm doing good" she turned to Knuckles, "You wanna tell her or do you want me to?" she asked, referring to their relationship.

Smoketrail smiled, "We were just about to play some video games." She said, giving Knuckles a look to tell him that wasn't what she was planning, but Cream was too innocent to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back