• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shadnilla Soft and Fluffy (Now Closed Idk how to change tags)

Spiderman Toby Maguire

Spiderman, Peter Parker (Toby Maguire)
Requirements:
Number of Playable Characters: 7
Characters:
Amy, Cream, Vanilla, Rouge, Blaze, Whisper, and Tangle.
Writing Skill: Doesn't matter so long as able to use proper grammar and complete sentences.
Reply Time: At least 5 times a week.

Opening: A alternate ending to Sonic Forces
In the final battle against Eggman and Infinite, things took a turn for the wrong. Everyone was being pushed back and Sonic was killed by Infinite himself. The fight was a losing battle and everyone gave up. Everyone but one. Shadow. Having no other choice Shadow removed his rings and allowed his power to increase to un-godly amounts before firing a Chaos Blast.
The result; was victory.
With Sonic dead things were never the same anymore. Silver refused to return to the future and Blaze refused to return to the Sol dismission.
Five Years Later:
Shadow was on his way to Vanilla's cottage. The older rabbit had called him saying that Cream wanted to talk to him though about what she wouldn't say. At first, he had been hesitant thinking it'd be about Sonic's death but after a minute of thinking about it, he accepted the invitation. Upon stepping up onto Vanilla's porch, he let out a sigh and knocked on the front door.

Last edited:
Smoketrail had to replace some of her body parts with metal at the end of it all. She was a cyborg now, but still loved Shadow more than anything. She'd KILL for him. After Smoketrail became a Cyborg and Sonic died she moved in with Cream and Vanilla.

Vanilla opened the door, "Shadow! Welcome!" she said somewhat seductively, which made the female hedgehog's cybernetic eye glow red with rage. "Cream is in the living room, and Smoketrail is running some calibrations on her arm upstairs if you want to see her, although she's definitely not the same in terms of looks." From upstairs came Smoketrail's voice, "Bite my shiny metal ass!"

Shadow nodded. "I'll go see Cream first then Smoketrail." He stepped into the dimly lit living room. His eyes fell on Cream and he walked to her and sat down. "You wanted to talk to me?" He asked.

Cream looked down, "I feel bad for Smoketrail. Mom pretty much starves her..." she stated, "She's only allowed to eat once a week, but she has nowhere else to go. Mom says it's because she's a cyborg now. That's why you heard Smoketrail say what she did. She's been saying stuff like that a lot to deal with the constant hunger... I'm not allowed in the attic, which is where she stays..."

Shadow looked over his shoulder to make sure Vanilla wasn't in earshot. When he saw she wasn't he replied in a low voice, "If your mom's doing that. She's doing it for Smoketrail's own good. Who knows maybe eating too much will ruin the cybernetics keeping her alive." He shrugged after he finished saying that but he did wonder why Vanilla only allow her to eat one per week. He quickly shook the thoughts out of his head.

Cream shook her head, "Smoketrail was only missing a wing, an arm, and a leg. She was alive, but pretty much useless without those parts... Amy told me that much, and Amy saw everything that happened to Smoketrail, so that's definitely not it. Vanilla went over to them, "I'm gonna go grab something from the attic." she said. Smoketrail bit back the urge to scream in agony while sharp jolts of electricity ran through her body from her right arm, but eventually it could be heard because she'd loosened her jaw on the twisted up rag in her mouth and it fell as another surge went through her. Cream was grabbing something that, while her intentions were harmless, due to Smoketrail's bruises from getting there that hadn't healed yet and still looked brand-new, as well as her unhealthily thin frame, the scene could be mistaken for Vanilla harming her.

Last edited:
Shadow looked up and walked up there. The door was cracked open and he peeked in. At once the realization hit him. This...This wasn't Vanilla. He had an odd feeling it but it wasn't her. Vanilla wasn't abusive but this one was. So now the million-dollar question: Who is it that is framing Vanilla. Shadow drew his badge and gun from his quills and pushed the door open. "Shadow The Hedgehog with G.U.N. I ask you to step away from the cyborg and tell me who you are. I can tell your not Vanilla. Now revel who you really are."

Character Name: Dr. Starline Disguissed as Vanilla​

Smoketrail explained what happened, "Shadow, I screamed because I was working on my arm and the cloth in my mouth fell! The bruises haven't healed because I don't heal as fast as I did before I had to become a cyborg!" she said. 'Vanilla' came clean, "Dr. Starline" was all that he said. "Smoketrail has proved an ideal test subject. I think I'll keep her."

Shadow glared at Starline. THe anger in his eyes evident. "You screwed up big time." He said. "Now tell me where Vanilla is if you wish to advoid the death pentalty." He said.

"I had one of my lackeys take her to one of my facilities. Which one, I don't know. Nor do I care." Smoketrail ran over to Shadow, hugging him. She had no weapons, and Starline had her wear a power-dampening collar, which rendered her essentially useless.

Shadow grit his teeth. His stripes turning a dark blue, his pupils and irises slowly disappearing. "It's time...you die." When his eyes were pure white, and everywhere red on him was a dark blue, he shoved Smoketrail off of him and vanished snatching Starline by his throat and lifting him off his feet. Shadow wasted no time on beginning to choke the life out of the platypus scienctist.

Shadow stared in Starline's eyes. It seemed as if his gaze was piercing the Dr.'s soul. "You want to impersonate Vanilla and touture Smoketrail. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHO YOU ARE NOW DIE!" With that Shadow crushed Starline's neck and then threw him out the window firing a Chaos Spear that went through Starline's chest as he fell into the river nearby. The dark formed Shadow watched as Starline floated away.

With a deep breath, Shadow turned normal. He took off running. The reason; to find Vanilla. It took him an hour but he did find her. He made quick work of the cell bars and stood in the cell in front of her. "Starline makes a terrible you." He said with a smile.

Shadow looked at Vanilla. She seemed well fed, and uninjured. Though the shackles she wore pinning her to the wall seemed to cause her dress to ride up a bit giving Shadow a glimpse of her stockings. Quickly hiding his blush he threw four chaos spears and destroyed the shackles.

"She's fitted with cybernetics and at your house." Shadow felt the heat still in his face and quickly took to forcing the blush to disappear. Luckily when he blushed it wasn't noticeable or could easily be associated with the cold and the base they were standing it was a bit cold, so it worked for him.

Smoketrail looked up with a forkful of chicken in her mouth. Cream ran over and hugged Vanilla, "The fake you starved Smoketrail, so I heated up some food for her so she could get better!" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back