• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shadnilla Soft and Fluffy (Now Closed Idk how to change tags)

Vanilla shook her head, "No, stay! I could use some help if Smoketrail's living here." she said, "And where did the imposter keep her, Cream? I'm sure you'd know if Smoketrail was in our house." Cream looked at Smoketrail for a moment, "The attic. I knew she was there, but I was told not to bother her."

Shadow looked at Vanilla. "I would stay but you may not have enough food or space so I must go." He began approaching the door this time.

Vanilla smiled, "You can stay in my room, and I can fix up the guest room for Smoketrail if she'd prefer that to the attic, and I have plenty of food!" she said.

He stopped in his tracks. Did he hear her right? Her room? "Where would you stay?" He asked, grateful for his back being to them because his face was a tomato red.

Vanilla smiled, "I don't mind staying with you, or you could take the Guest room or attic, but I'm giving Smoketrail the choice first, seeing how much she's been through."

His blush increased and he swore that he was going to explode. "I...I'll take the couch so she could have the guest room." He said trying to neogitate out of a cold attic or sleeping with Vanilla.

Smoketrail went to the guest room when she was done eating, flopping onto the bed. She was in a lot of pain. (My backup ship for Smoketrail is Knuckles, because when she IS with Shadow, Knuckles is like her best guy friend that isn't her brother, so If you wanna bring him in for her you can)

When he regained his normal composure he sat down on the couch hoping to any god out there Vanilla wouldn't try to convince him of anything other than the couch. (I'll bring him in later.)

Smoketrail resigned to trying to make a "hidden" mode for her cybernetic parts. It worked. All she had to do now was set up the way she looked prior (Done by googling 'Photos of Smoketrail The Hedgehog') and make the prosthetics match that.

Smoketrail's ear twiched ,"I'll get it!" she said, having armed and disguised her metal parts. She opened the door, "Hello!" she tried to act as though she hadn't just been through a shit-ton of traumatizing events.

if it's Knuckles, he assumed she was dead))

Shadow darted awake becuase of a little rabbit tugging on his arm. Knuckles saw that and smiled. "Probally best." He said taking her hand and pulling her out and quickly shutting the door. He then led her home.
"What?" Said a groggy Shadow looking at Cream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back