• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom sgrub ad infinitum ◉ ooc

going afk for the night (timezones), but you lot are free to discuss the shenanigans of the thoroughly exasperated Doc Scratch while i’m off.

night~
also, this is a very fun point

I was also hoping we could establish some old character lore. Like FLARPING disasters from the A2 universe that claimed Terezi's Eyes, Vriska's left arm and so forth. And previous relationships or thoughts our characters have about each other. Going into a game with friends and people that have grudges is good
Character dynamics are very good for... well, character building!

1609359866677.png

Here he is, by the way. My dearest, stupid boy.

I was thinking he lost his eye somehow in a flarping accident of some kind!

I know for a fact he'd find Eseret......unnerving. Simply for the fact that she is.....well she's like that. And his entire thing as a self-proclaimed 'detective' is about figuring out and uncovering the truth. Meanwhile as she gives herself over to the large policing of information and is possibly one ofthe biggest risks towards him being culled, he's wary around her. Though luckily she's easier to be around than someone like Ashaka, who's abilities simply unnerve him

gun eseret.png
"truth? what truth?"
To that effect, she'd probably find the detective a joy to mess with. Denying the facts in a constant race to figure out things that maybe never even happened? Who knows, really. (THE PARTY KNOWS)

She wouldn't ever consider culling her amusement but... it's not like anybody knows that.

IMG_20201230_161741.jpg
Salvia Serket, the polar opposite of her descendent, is a refined woman of leisure and class, while also deep into the study of fine magick. She published many famous grimoirs on natural witchcrafts, which were later discovered by Ashaka who perverted these arcane arts for selfish gain. Salvia would be displeased to know her descendent would turn out to be such a fowl creature who turned her collection of magick into something disgusting and cruel.

Last edited:
View attachment 825898
"truth? what truth?"
To that effect, she'd probably find the detective a joy to mess with. Denying the facts in a constant race to figure out things that maybe never even happened? Who knows, really. (THE PARTY KNOWS)

She wouldn't ever consider culling her amusement but... it's not like anybody knows that.

Ooooh, what if the two have a past of mutual antagonism? Perhaps resulting in mutual mutilation?

BREAKING NEWS!
LOCAL SEADWELLER WATCHES AS A JUGGALO ON A FLOATING PLATFORM PULLS SEAWEED RIGHT OUT OF THE OCEAN AND SMOKES IT.
IMMEDIATELY THINKS: “Yes. This will be my first friend.”

I mean this in the nicest way possible...
homestuck.png

Seriously tho, do you think Bapfen and Puzyri can be friends? Puzyri will provide all the seaweed Bapfen could ever want.

Bapfen's ready to be friends with anyone, so long as they respect his decisions and don't try to force him back to land/into his caste, but seeing as how Puzyri sounds more like the kind to be an outlier like him, I think they'd get along fine. I think one of them would invest in an astronaut suit like Sandy's from Spongebob so Bapfen could come over to Puzyri's place and watch Troll RuPaul's Dragrace with him.

Bapfen's ready to be friends with anyone, so long as they respect his decisions and don't try to force him back to land/into his caste, but seeing as how Puzyri sounds more like the kind to be an outlier like him, I think they'd get along fine. I think one of them would invest in an astronaut suit like Sandy's from Spongebob so Bapfen could come over to Puzyri's place and watch Troll RuPaul's Dragrace with him.
Oh, of course not! Puzyri would never try to do that to anyone. He has just been very lonely and he can find Bapfen just about anywhere.
For the week that followed Puzyri finding Bapfen on his little platform, Bapfen started to find piles of not just seaweed, but stuff like corals and other sea flora on the platform as well because Puzyri was convinced that he liked the plants.

Oh, of course not! Puzyri would never try to do that to anyone. He has just been very lonely and he can find Bapfen just about anywhere.
For the week that followed Puzyri finding Bapfen on his little platform, Bapfen started to find piles of not just seaweed, but stuff like corals and other sea flora on the platform as well because Puzyri was convinced that he liked the plants.

And Bapfen would attempt to smoke each and every one of them. He probably came to the conclusion of grinding up the coral and snorting the powder, but in the end that was too extreme for him. So as a result, his platform is well-decorated with sea flora.

The three of them could be pals!

Crabdad! Seahorse Dad! Goat Dad! All nautical pals!!!!

I can see it! The only time Bapfen comes to land is to surf, since there's no breaking waves out on the ocean. He could run into Ghumso at the beach near his hive, and probably try to teach him to surf/skateboard, and leave either a skateboard of surfboard with Ghumso, depending on which Ghumso seemed to like better. I imagine Bapfen would introduce Ghumso to Puzyri...

Because it seems we have several characters with connections to 'Magic' I thought it would be good to define in what way.

For instance Zahhak's magical inclinations are Occult in nature, strictly dealing with the Noble Circle of Horrorterrors. And their relationship is fully business. (There might be some eye-based oh-ohs in his past regardiong that, however.)

He does! He lives on Beachfront property because crabdad prefers to hunt there.

Hes incredibly....grumpy, but surprisingly hes never turned down a chance to hang out once for some reason.

Bapfen introduces Ghumso to skateboarding, he immediately falls on his face. Introduces him to surfing, almost fucking drowns.
He seems like he hates it and is completely miserable, but when asked if he wants to stop refuses.

Puzyri: Do you wanna go to my place and watch Rupaul's Troll Drag Race?
Ghumso: What and get wet, get grimy sand and saltwater all over me, and be miserable while I watch a show I dont even like?
Puzyri: O-oh.....so i guess.....you dont....
Ghumso: *putting on his trenchcoat* What? We're going, make some finger foods

Users who are viewing this thread

Back