• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom sgrub ad infinitum ◉ ooc

Good morning! I've been reading the notifs I missed from last night this thread, and everyone's troll pics look so cute???

I'm still working on my picture (will either use a maker on Picrew or dust off the tablet), but my character's name will by Sfyrna Peixes.

Good morning! I've been reading the notifs I missed from last night this thread, and everyone's troll pics look so cute???

I'm still working on my picture (will either use a maker on Picrew or dust off the tablet), but my character's name will by Sfyrna Peixes.
good to know, take your time. i reckon the preliminary stage will last into January.

Oh cool nice to meet u
it's also nice to meet you. did you want to reserve a character?

Gosh all of your pictures are so cool! I'm not well versed in sprite making so I'm very jealous of the talent you all have

Ive been thinking a lot on this Vantas concept. I know hed also probably live by the shore! As a slight nod towards his Crab themeing

Gosh all of your pictures are so cool! I'm not well versed in sprite making so I'm very jealous of the talent you all have

Ive been thinking a lot on this Vantas concept. I know hed also probably live by the shore! As a slight nod towards his Crab themeing
does he go out to the beach and do the crab dance at least once a week?

Eseret Pyrope, huh

eseret sprite.png

Went with no glasses at the end, to distance from the original aesthetic. Guess we have the hat instead........
idk about the exact position, but I see her as handling information flow. This is not only through the medium of text and video, but also through direct "correction" of the mind, essentially the thought police.

She delights in her work, enjoying the control and power it gives her over others, made worse by the fact that she sees it as a very enjoyable game. At the same time, this makes it so that she holds no personal vendettas against anyone, keeping around the people she enjoys for fun, without ever considering unpersoning them. Most of her attitude comes from the fact that she sees herself as untouchable. Overall, doubleplusgood.

Haha, perhaps.

I was thinking he'd be a very inquisitive sort. But how he relates to his blood color is again sorta something I don't know what to do with. Cuz it really depends on the planet he lives on's culture

I think I'll name this troll Ghumso. He's a cranky soul and a bit of a hard ass, especially when it comes to dealing with the carnival of bastards that makes up the roster of his friends, especially in the Higher Castes.

In fact I think Noivian Noivian Bapfen and Ghumso would get along, given how both live by/on the ocean, and both think Highblood politics are batshit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back