• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom sgrub ad infinitum ◉ ooc

wow a spider.

on the topic of spiders, or, thematically speaking, their preys, would it be okay for me to take megido? i can do it without asking but i’d rather hear your thoughts on whether or not i should be a player.

wow a spider.

on the topic of spiders, or, thematically speaking, their preys, would it be okay for me to take megido? i can do it without asking but i’d rather hear your thoughts on whether or not i should be a player.
Well of course you should be a player! It’s no fun to just sit and watch everyone else have fun.

BREAKING NEWS!
LOCAL SEADWELLER WATCHES AS A JUGGALO ON A FLOATING PLATFORM PULLS SEAWEED RIGHT OUT OF THE OCEAN AND SMOKES IT.
IMMEDIATELY THINKS: “Yes. This will be my first friend.”

wow a spider.

I think it's a good idea for you to play

Drew Sfyrna in the attachment, and am excited to see Argot's take on a Megido.

(Her skirt is spiked, yes! She's finna get some couture up in this reef.)

Attachments

• IMG_20201230_133516.jpg
    IMG_20201230_133516.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
okay, i guess i’ll claim megido. both damara and aradia seem to be associated with death and servitude, so let’s see what i can do.

1609355205733.png
Puzyri Ampora, a Soft Boi™ who was raised by his Lusus, SEAHORSE DAD, deep in the oceans of [INSERT PLANET NAME HERE].
His hobbies include watching Troll RuPaul's Drag Race, singing musical theatre, picking up pollution in the ocean and perfecting his mascara.

So, what were we thinking for the general world building? Are we going for more of an alternia or more of a beforus? And what would ancestors be like? Is that up to us?

that is entirely up to you. as i said in the introductions, we will first assemble the roles and then begin building the lore. we can skip that phase entirely if we decide so, but right now it‘s largely up in the air.

Ashaka will have a blend of witchy and scientific, living in a dank webby den where she practices alchemy and the dark arts

as for the ancestors, you know, i noticed a funny pattern.
if we were to take the third session, which is the second post-scratch session (so right after our beloved beta trolls), we essentially repeat the alpha session, since if we switch the players and the ancestors once again we are back with what we started.

so, to put it visually,
first session, damara megido with her ancestor, alpha aradia,
second session, aradia megido with her ancestor, beta damara (the handmaid),
third session, "damara" megido with her ancestor, gamma "aradia",
and so on and so forth.

if we take that into perspective, the session that we are making is twenty fourth, so technically it‘s "aradia megido", but after 22 resets.

idk why i decided to go off, but what i’m trying to say is that you could try and base your ancestors and your characters on that observation, but it wouldn’t be strongly associated with the makaras or the zahhaks we know.

You're making fine sense

And if we're in that station, I would suggest a kind of planet more similar to Alternia than Beforus. But it also depends on what we want for a First Guardian. Since Doc Scratch was the largest cause for Alternia's bloodshed and horror, more so than even Meenah Peixes' aggressive and tyrannical personality. So, is there only one moon?

And I was thinking a good name for the new planet could be something like 'Terminus'? Since it's based on the 24th or 'Omega' session and therefore the 'last' by logical conclusion.

I was also hoping we could establish some old character lore. Like FLARPING disasters from the A2 universe that claimed Terezi's Eyes, Vriska's left arm and so forth. And previous relationships or thoughts our characters have about each other. Going into a game with friends and people that have grudges is good.

And if we're in that station, I would suggest a kind of planet more similar to Alternia than Beforus. But it also depends on what we want for a First Guardian. Since Doc Scratch was the largest cause for Alternia's bloodshed and horror, more so than even Meenah Peixes' aggressive and tyrannical personality. So, is there only one moon?

i try to imagine how doc scratch feels after 23 unsuccessful attempts and end up giggling.

And I was thinking a good name for the new planet could be something like 'Terminus'? Since it's based on the 24th or 'Omega' session and therefore the 'last' by logical conclusion.

yeah, that’s a good one. i kinda forgot to say that, but i feel like 24 attempts should be the maximum, corresponding to the Greek alphabet. it would also symbolically be the maximum, the final attempt that just ends up working or wasting their universe altogether.

Yeah since he'd deffo be aware of how badly his first plan failed, and then the 10 after that.

Heheheh.....sad depressed puppet man, he's not even smug anymore he's just a lout who wants to give up after dealing being forced to deal with the same failure and teen drama over and over and over

Like Michael form the Good Place, he's now caved and is willing to actually work with them because they're providing him an out, but he has to work carefully since Lord English's arrival is almost always certain

Like Michael form the Good Place, he's now caved and is willing to actually work with them because they're providing him an out, but he has to work carefully since Lord English's arrival is almost always certain

"Almost always certain", the little omniscient teapot repeats, trying not to think of how many times the megidos hit the scratch thingamabob across time and space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back