• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

"What do you want to do now Prinsses? Where do you want to go?" James asked her again.

"I know so, Oliver you have achieved in a week what it took me years to profect. Oli, you are easily going to pass me. Im good with archery and knives and dangers, your already good at archery, your learning swordsmanship, and you showed potential at knives and daggers." She was still massaging.

Samantha bit her lip thinking. It was a habit of hers. “I’m not so sure..” she said truly not knowing what to do. She looked to him wondering if he wanted to do something.

Oliver was putty in her hands as she massages him.”yeah.?...” he trailed off. He had forgotten anything he was going to say. It just felt too good. In her hands.

"We could go to our room" James suggested to her with a raised eyebrow and a smirk convaving what he wanted to do in there, to finally get to kiss every inch of exposed skin on her showering her in his love for her.

"Yes" Bell said and let her hands sink to his upper back where she continued the massage, satisfied with his shoulders.

Samantha blushes at his smirk. She couldn’t help her blush. “Yes we could..”

Oliver mumbles softly as she rubbed him. It felt amazing. He was taken away by how good it was.

"Or we can go see your brother and the Kid first then go to our room" he said assuring here he intended to fulfill his plan whenever she was ready.

Bell continued the massage going lower and lower until she got to the waist of his pants then mived and started managing his left hand.

Oliver blinked slowly as she moved to rub his hand. He opened his eyes and focused more. “I- that feels great bell.”

Sam nodded she liked that plan and wanted to get everything worked out.
“Don’t stand too close to Hue. Just in case James. I don’t want anything bad happening”

"I don't know where I lernd this but I'm glad" she was massaging between each joint and bone. "Your really good Oli, and I want to show that off to get you as much as I can. Plus, I have a realy cool big brother and I am realy proud of that fact"

"I'll stay by your side, I promise" then he lead her to the hall. (Its your call on Hue's location)

(Okay he is in his cell, he had come back from his bathroom clean up. but bell has yet to do the punishment yet. Also I’m heading off, night.)

Oliver smiles softly as she spoke of him like that. “I don’t know.. I still feel like your younger brother.” He chuckled and ruffled her hair before stretching a bit.

Samantha held onto his hand tightly and walked along with him down the halls rather close to him.

"Twins?" She offers jokingly then switches hands to massage his other. When he ruffles her hair she stops and pulls it out "Why do you keep doing that?" She wonders, "if you want me to take my braid out just ask"

James goes to Hues cell and gets the kids attention befoer signing "I want Sam out, and I want to go with her bit if you getting her out requires killing me than so be it just get her out safely"

Oliver just laughed and gave a smirk in her direction.”I like messing with you. I do that with my siblings all the time. And if you don’t like it so much and fixing it.. then don’t wear a braid.” He gave her a cheeky grin.

Samantha waited and looked to her brother as James talked. She walked over to him.“You okay?” She realized she had kinda talked to him rude and mad in the dancing room.

Hue blinked back as the guard who he had planned on dying started signing fast about him being willing to die.
“Why?” He asked simply.

"Do you know how many people wold have heart attacks if they saw me without a brade Oliver? Hum? Gez oli your so selfish" she teased poking him in the ribs and giggling.
*thump* Alexander had come in and he passed out from shock.

"Im fine why?" Daved asked Samantha confused. Why wouldn't he be Ok?

"Samantha wants to be free, and I'll do anything for her. She wants me with her when we go but you don't and your the one who can get her out" James explained.

Oliver flinched at her like and stuck his tongue out at her. He couldn’t help but laugh at her reaction. He then quickly looked to the thud that fell to the floor. He saw Alexander laying on the ground.

Sam just nodded her head softly. She was relieved her brother was okay with everything.

Hue frowned as he spoke or rather signed. He nodded softly andhummed to himself.
“That makes sense.” He signed. Unsure what to think. He was surprised for once.

"I told you so" Bell deadpand. Then she goes and checks on him. "We should probably get him two the infirmary." She rebraided her hair and left for a moment before coming back with two men who carried Alexander off then when thay where alone she pulled her hair back out and shook it Alittle freeing it.

"I'm sorry I agreed to kill your boyfriend, my only defense is I thought it was for your own good. I am truly sorry sam" and he was. Daved genuinely felt bad for his decision.

James noded than sighed "What do you need? A knife? clothing? A gard schedule?"

Hue smirked to him self as James offered so many things. “Yes.” He signed simply. “I need some commanding officer gear. Some rope, a marker, a few knives and well..” he paused to think. “A whistle, or better yet a piccolo.”

Sam crosses her arms and thought for a moment.”I’m not going to say It’s okay because it s not. But I do forgive you.” Shesmiles at him.

Oliver rubbed his head feeling guilty. He hadn’t ment for that poor boy to pass out. He rubbed his neck and watched the man get dragged out.”you think he’s okay?”

"I can get you everything but the pickalo, I don't know what that is" James told Hue. He had never hurd that word before.

"Thank you Samantha, I'm sorry. And I swear I'll advocate to you infront of Mom and Dad" David told Samantha.

"Are you OK Oli?" Bell asked him coming back over to him. "He will be fine, he just went inti shock is all, he'll wake up and geat a rest in the wing then be right as rain, I promise"

Hue raised a brow. “It’s a small flute like instrument... If not just give me a whistle.” He sighed. And crossed his arms.

Sam frowned as she thought of that. She had forgotten that they would never approve of James. For starter he isn’t rich or a nobleman.

“If you say so.” Oliver sighed.”I just feel bad about that. Honest it’s ridiculous how people would go into shock to just see your hair down.

"I will" James sighed. Then he whent and Hugged Samantha from behind.
Daved smild at the afecton, they clearly loved each other.

"It is shocking to them Oli, like seeing a dancing cow in knickers" she explained.

Oliver chuckled at the words she decided to use for those descriptions. “A dancing cow?” He raised an eyebrow amused.

Samantha looked up surprised whenJames came over to hug her from behind. “Hey.” She smiled and rubbed his face.”I’m glad you didn’t get too close..”

Hue frowned as she spoke unable to understand a word. He watched them unsure if he could really trust him but supposed he had to.

"Hey, your the cow expert farm boy. I just scare living creatures, as I have thus demonstrated. In fact I think I scared one of your cows to death that night er sorry about that" she blushed.

"He gave me a list, you need to see if we have a pickalo" James told Samantha then kissed her cheek while Daved watched as clueless to the conversation as Hue.

“The- fre-...” Oliver looked rough her shocked.”You killed one of my cows.” He looked to her hurt. He had kinda forgotten about that.

Samantha laughed as he kissed her cheek and held her. “A picalo?..he asked for a picalo??”

"Not on purpose! I rode to close to the fence and once just kinda looked at me and layed down! I'm sorry! I'm sorry Oli! It wasn't intentional I was just there and it fell over. I'm sorry! You know I don't kill!" Said to him keeping her hands where he could see them just like the other day when he said it was scared of her.

James shrugged and nodded his head. "He is going to get you home prinsses" he purposely didn't say us only you.

“Wait?” Oliver asked confused and almost amused. “It just laid down before you?” He tilted his head.

“No.” Sam smiles warmly as she reach up to touch his face. “We will be home.” She kisses his cheek.
“We wil be away from this place of miesury. “

"Well next to me but yes. I didn't do anything I sware, you know me Oliver. Better than I know myself, I wouldn't kill a living creature, really Oli" she then rushed forward to hig him needing the comfort.

"I'll be happy wherever you are Prinsses, I want your happiness, and if that is home than I will do whatever it takes to get you there" James sighed.

Oliver started to laugh and just held her softly.
“Bell. You didn’t scare a cow to death.” He laughed and tears started to form at how hard hewas laughing. “The cow was probably just resting or calming itself down. You didn’t kill it by just looking at it.”

Sam smile and held him. She closed her eyes. “Anywhere with you.@ she sighed and held him.

Bell hit him softly, "your so mean, you got me all worked up and now your laughing. Your a jurk Oliver, how was I supposed to know its normal for a cow to just lay down." Then she hit him softly again, "I love you but your a jurk"

James just heald Samantha for a bit then signed "we should go get the stuff, will you come and see if we have a pickalo?" He wanted to get her home as fast as he could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back