• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

"I had better be the only person who has head a knife to you Bell said her joking tone gone. She was going to kill whoever threatened him.

James watched as hue whent to the bathing room, he had watched the gards fill it.

James tiled his neck on instinct when he felt sams breath on his neck and he made a noise. Then he wayed patently for whatever it was she was doing for whatever she wanted to do to him.

Oliver just laughed softly with her joking tone and pushed himself up in a standing position.

Hue walked past the random guards and sighed as he took a bath.He grumbled as it hit his sore back.

Samantha opened her eyes at his sound and smirked and breathed once more on his neck slow and full of hotair.
”you like this? Don’t you?” She said teasing and giving him some light kisses there.

Bell wasn't joking "I better be the only person whose ever held a knife to you young Man" Bell said this time her voice full of authority.
That almost pushed Alexander over the limit of fear.

James nodded with his head still cocked to the side. And he taped her three times trying to explain. He loved her and anything she gave him, her kisses, her music, her voice, her touch.

Oliver frowned and looked down to her quite afraid. “Well you’ve had guards do it to be before first before coming here...” he said rather defensive. “Not emotion whips and other sorts of things.”

Samantha smiles as he simply tapped her which she took for the three words. She kissed him and went up to his jaw line.

Bell visibly relaxed, "That was me standing behind you in the Barn, and..." she stoped and looked at Alexander. "I'm asking if has done somthing to you I don't know about.' She said as she wrapped her arms around him in a hug. "You know how much I care about you and how protecive I am"

James stayed still letting her do what she wanted to him. He made a noise, a happy content one.

“no he hasn’t... I mean I have welts from wooden swords but that’s it.” He said softly, lowering his shoulders more relaxed.

Sam loved the noises from his lips so she wanted to do the same. She Nibbled slightly and murmured I love you multiple times as she kissed him.

Last edited:
"I love you, my brother" she kised his cheek then teased "Didn't we teach you how to block?" And she pokes his ribs befoer shaking her head at him still smiling.

James made the noise again, then a moan. He didn't care what this looked like, didn't care about anything but his Samantha, his Princess.

Oliver fake pouted. “Stop!” He swatted at her after she poked his ribs. He was just slow to stop her.

Samantha grinned in pride at how she made h squirm slightly and moan just by her Kisses.
“I have..” she kissed him and sucked slightly. “No idea how.” She moved from that spot and tried to find his sweet spot.
“We always end up like this on..” she kissed. “The piano bench.” She chuckled and nuzzled her nose and face into his neck, letting her hand trail down his back.

"I asked you a question" she said ztill teasingly and piked his rips again "And if you want me to stop make me" she staryed poking his ribs like pressing buttons smiling at him. This felt good.

James shruged and then becase he couldn't say anything else he talked her three times. He gave a shiver at feel of her hands on his back, it was a new sensation, a nice one. He didn't know how thay ended up like this eather.

Oliver finally managed to swat her hand and hurriedly grabbed it. He pulled her in and he did her other hand crossing them and holding her back facing him. “Ha!” He cried out at her. “Gotcha.” He held her tight.

Samantha smiles as she get his body shiver, she assumed it was at her touch. She kissed higher upnear his jaw and then lower stilltrying to find that one sweet spot.

Bell smiles and sayes "good job, I can't break out without hurting you" she is realy proud of him. "Want to show me what you learned?"

James enjoyed Samantha's kisses then suddenly she brushes ans spot with her lips that makes him melt. He extras a puff of air and his eyes flutter

“I guess if you want to know... we’ve just been practicing with the sword, getting myself familiar with it.” Oliver said holding her tight.

Samantha held him close and pitted out a I love you.

"Thants nice, you going to let me go or am I going to have to free myself? I'd like a demonstration of your archery at least." Bell says.

James taped and I love you back to her and closed his eyes.

“If you can even free yourself.” He grinned a bit cocky and teased her. Oliver held her close to him, enough for her to feel his heart beat.

samantha smiles and continued to adore him with all her kisses. She slowed down as she felt him tense up near a certain spot.

"Do you really want me to? It will hurt you" Bell warned as she decided how best to do it without hurting him to much or hurting herself. She would need to superise him then use his shock to slip free.

James was lost in rhe bliss and he made another nose as Samantha aproched that spot on his neck.

“As if you could.” He chuckled trying to show her how much better he had gotten at this.
He wasn’t aware of how much it could hurt but he had a feeling and was ready for it.

Samantha grinned and kissed him roughly on that spot. She sucked and held him lovingly with the intent to show him she could do the same and make him hers.

"Just remember you asked for this" Bell said then she kneed his crotch and then liked back and swong backwards with her legs and yanking her arms free in his shock and valting over him trusting mid air and landing in a superhero pose. Then straightening, she was breathing hard, that wasn't easy at all.

James moaned and his fingers tighted around her knees a little.

“Asked for w-“ he was cut off with his own groan. He had let go of her immediately as she knees him there. He fell to his knees his hand covering his crotch. Oliver closed his eyes in pain and held himself.

Samantha only continued, with that drive in her mind to make sure he knew he was hers. That others wouldto, that she wasn’t just a prisoner to him. She sucked and kissed.

"I tried to warn you. Are you OK. Oh, oh no, I wasn't thinking...You dont have any protection on do you?" Bell felt realy guilty, she had forgotten that in like gards he didnt just wear protection.

James knew what Samantha was doing and he was...Happy, we wold wear her mark proudly and wold wear as many of them as she gave him. He kept letting our moans bit he didn't care .

“No...” he groaned out and held back emotions as he tried to get over the sudden sharp pain.
Oliver twisted his lips in pain and took some breaths.

Samantha blushes loving to hear his voice and all the sounds he made. She finished her main one and started making little ones leading up to the first one she made for him.

“Just give me a second.” Oliver said a bit stressed out with the pain.
He was aware of Alexander in the room still.

Samantha slowed her work down as she was content on what she had done. She pulled away softly to kiss the corner of his lips.

"Alexander, will you please go inform my second in command to prepare the boss for me to interrogate." Bell said and He hurried out. As soon as thay where alone Bell said "Im so sorry Oli, I wanst thinking, I wasn't trying to bring you to your knees. I'm sorry." And she backed away and began cleaning up the room.

When Samantha kisses the corner of his lips he tirned and kissed her fully. Then the taped three times while kissing again. Then signed, "Piano now, More later?"

“It’s okay.” He laughed out slightly and pushed himself up. He looked to her and grimaced when he stood up fully. “Still kinda stings but not as bad as the inical.“

Samantha could only laugh at his sign and nodded. “Yes please.. let’s do that and try not to get carried away.” She rubbed his shoulders and pulled away to face the piano.

Bell went and huged him tight in her arms. "I'm so sorry Oli, I promised I wouldn't hurt you then I went and did that. I so so so sorry. Next time of you hold somone turn them arond so thay can't do that to you. I am so, so sorry Oli. I love you, and I can't believe I did that to you. I'm sorry."

James got up and befowr he sat down he kised Samantha behind the ear. Then he sat and put his fingers on the keys like she had shown him, ready to learn from his Princess.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back