• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

“It’s good... it was a challenge.. it was a reflex don’t worry about it.” He ruffles her hair. “I just think imma sit down for a while.” He went to move and sit down on a bench.

samantha mumbles a mhh, happy at his kiss and showed him some easy warm ups she wanted him to do.

"Do you want to go sometime more comfortable? I can't stay long because I have to do an interigation you won't like at all. Can you do me a favor, can you chose the punishment for the kid? Actually, never mind I can't to that to you. I have to decide something though, preferably something that looks worse than it is... maybe, I can let him chose the punishment so well both know it is something he can handle, or is that to cruel? Oh Oli, I don't want to do this" she is speeking softy and sitting on the stack of Mats next to him as there where no benches.

James does as she shows him and soon thay are interrupted by Alexander who comes in then sees Samantha and says "My apologies Madam, I was looking for him, I thought you where still with your pet." He thinks Samantha is Annabelle

Oliver leaned over and looked to her as she spoke. “What do you mean the punishment for the kid... the one who suffered the whips?.. why would he get punished?.”

Samantha froze as they were interrupted and frowned when he spoke. She looked to James confused and stood up before turning around. “What are you talking about.. I don’t have a pet..” she said sure of herself.

"Oli, I know he lied about his interigation for this guy, there Boss, the interigation I'm doing on him is to be thorough, and when it comes out the kid Lied there will need to be repercussions, but Oli, he's a kid kids do stupid things like telling lies, right? I don't want to give him a really harsh punishment but there is no way around giving him some form of punishment." She looked down and shook her head.

James got Samantha's attention and said "He is a soldier not a gard, he probably doesn't know about us or even you. He thinks you are Annabelle"

Samantha looked down as James signed to her. She thought for a moment. She had forgotten how similar she looked to Annabel.. maybe the could escape based on that. She thought about that for a moment.

Oliver nodded. “Yes kids do stupid stuff.. sometimes they don’t even know it themselves. Maybe just have him skip a meal..” he suggested a fairly easy punishment.

Alexander was standing paralyzed in the doorway not shure what to do. Then he said cautiously "Your not her are you?" He was terrified but she wasn't quite like her.

"I wish, but there is no way I can make that sound severe enough to satisfy the people on charge. I can cut the amount if food i give him for a week but I don't think that is a good idea, he needs food..." Bell said "I need somthing I can make sound far worse that it really is."

(Sorry went off to bed and just got off work..)

Samantha raised a brow acting more like she wasAnnabel. She was thinking if she wanted to try to act like her. Sam slowly stood up and started walking towards the soldier.

“Pain syrem or maybe a few whips but not too hard?.. or just a few. I think it was just out of shock in the middle of the night that threw him off.”

"N-no you arnt, she only wears dresses. Who are you then" Alexander said, it was true, Annabelle only woar the specific two layer dresses. "I was sent to tell James that he needs to prepare the boos for Annabelle to interigate" then he turned an hurried off.

"I'll let him choose" Bell said then asked "How are you feeling now?" She still felt really bad.

Samantha frowned. It was true, at the moment she was wearing pants. She liked then better. It was easier to move around. Easier to fight. She didn’t know why bell didn’t do the same.
She crossed her arms as he hurriedly left with out a word but he did look afraid of her.

“Good..” he laughed softly and smiled. “Better.” He chuckled and sat up right better.

James got Samantha's attention then signed "Do you want me to get you one of Annabell's dresses?" He thought he know what was in her head.

"You up to showing me your marksmanship? Or do you want to wait until tomorrow?" Bell asked Oliver, she didn't want to push him bit she was eager to see.

Samantha gazed at him as he signed. “Maybe...” she said along his thoughts. “Do you think I look like it?”

Oliver modded. “Yeah! I’ve been working a lot on moving targets. And me walking and shooting them.”

"With one of the High neck ones, yes" he saues smirking a little. Then he gets serious "It would work"

"Thats great, show me and I'll put in a request for horses." Bell said excitedly. She wanted to give him whatever freedom she could.

Sam blushes at his comment and more so his smirk. She had caught onto him and his high necked joke.”well mister.” She said walking back to the piano, “you might want a high collar too.”

Oliver lit up at the idea of horses. He nodded his head quickly and pushed himself up, grabbing a bow.

"I'd rather not" he signed smiling at her then signed "as much as I'd like to get lost in you again, I need to go get that prisoner, do you want to come?"

Bell wated for Oliver to show her, she was excited. She got up and followed him.

Samantha sighed and nodded her head. “Yes I’ll come. I want to see if people really think I am just like her.”

Oliver took his bow and stood in front of the moving targets. He would work his way up to what he told her. First these then moving with the targets still and then him movingwith moving targets.
He aimed and shot almost a perfect bullseye.

James stood and secured her arm on his then lead her to the main cells, thay where smaller and darker. He went to the cell and grabbed the man inside befoer bringing him to Annabell's interigation room.

Bell clapped. "Good, really good. Can you do it twice more? Than I can request the horses"

Samantha followed gracefully walking across the tiled cold floor. She kept a straight face and eyes the men around. Before they had left the piano room, she braided her hair and put it on her shoulder letting it fall over her neck. She followed as James brought the man into a cell.

Oliver smiles proudly and nodded. “Yeah. You haven’t even seen me shoot the target while lovingyet.” He grinned and moved to that part of the shots. He aimed as he walked a normal pace and hit the middle line almost inner line.

As they moved everyone out of the cells everyone stared in fear at Samantha, the gareds all made room befoer doing a double take, she was two graceful, Annabelle moved stiffly from the years of torture and she had a March to her step and they knew she always woar a dress. They got to the interigation room and James locked the man up then signed to Samantha "What now?"

"Again, Keep practicing that is really hard...Oli, you'll have to demonstrate at some point, in this room, they will be on the box up there" she pointed to the box.

Samantha gave a shrug with her eyes, as if she knew. “You were told to bring him in there.. that was all.” She said and couldn’t help but glance at thre door. It seemed to have fooled all but she knew it wouldn’t last with out that dress and maybe how she stepped.

Oliver slowed to a stop and looked up at the box. “They’re going to be up there?“

"Yes, so now what. Back to the music room? To our room? To your brother? Just walk around?" James signes to her. He is asking what Samantha wants to do now.

"Yes, and I'lll be down here with you, gaging there reactions, I won't let you mess up I promise. And it won't be till your ready" she is trying to be honest while reassuring him.

“Well what does she want with him, who is he?” She asked James kinda ignoring his first questions.

“kinda a bit of pressure.. he said quietly and unsure.

"I don't know the details, I don't speek Duch, but I think it has something to to with some sabotage against us. You can ask Hue, he knows more than me. She is obviously going go interigate him though. Now what do you want to do now?" James signes.

"We will wait until you are ready, i will be with you the whole time, and it will be for gain nothing to loose I promise. Thay will be silent, you can pretend thay arn't there. It won't be until you are ready though, when you think your ready not me" bell tells him.

Samantha looked back to the man. She never knew these people had real enemies. That made it seem all the more real. And to think they could actually do damage to them.

Oliver sighed and let his shoulders slump in relief. “Yes.. that would be nice.” He smiles softly and shot another one, it hit straight in the middle. A dead bullseye.

"Samantha? Prinsses?" James sighed but she wasnt paying attention, the caught it again and signed "Do you want me to ask if you can interigate him?" He was trying to figure out what was in her head.

"There you go, your good Oliver, really good, you'll easily be better than me, you just need to relax." Bell whent and started massaging his shoulders. "Your amazing, Oli, absolutely amazing" she was so proud of him, and excited.

Samantha blinked back into reality as James signed at her. She read and watched him before shaking her head. She really didn’t like interogatiosns.
“No.. no I’m good. Thank you.. what were you saying before I wasn’t here.. in my own thoughts.”

Oliver let out a breath ofair he didn’t know he was holding. He sighed and slumped his shoulders and closed his eyes.He hummed enjoying in. “You really think so?..” he asked her as she rubbed his shoulders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back