• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

“Get up slowly with hands in the air behind your back. Try anything and he dies.” He looked to davud and nodded telling him it was okay to get up from her and then grab her hands tightly.
“Sam grab the rope from David’s cell.” He glared at bell.

"I'm Armed remember, I have knives tucked unti both mu arm guards so I'm going to put my hand on my head to show you I'm not reaching for them" Bell said and did just that when Daved got off she slowly rose to her knees then pat her hands behind the top of her head befoer rising to her feet. Daved saw the logic and let her but he kept an eye on her to make shure she didn't try anything, so far she seamed compliant.
James watched the change in Bell, he knew she had been holding back but he couldn't figure out why.

“David. Take her knifes. Hide them somewhere on you and give them to James and Sam. “ he commanded.
Sam looked up intruied. She didn’t want to leave James but hurried and grabbed the rope from David’s cell. Her eyes stared forward and gently grabbed the rope not too far. She brought it to Hue who grabbed it and tied the hands of Oliver tightly.

Bell slowly rased her arms and then pulled two knives from each sode of the arm guards and dropped each one then she slowly knelt and brought one arm down and pulled five knives from each boot then she stood agan and stated pulling a total of ten more from various places in het befoer stoping. Lutterd around her on the ground was 24 asorted knives and daggers which daved stated picking up with James's help.

Hue looked onward rather surprised at it all. He hummed to himself happy that the plan was working along.
“Pat her down. “ he told David. “I don’t want any surprises.” He growled.

Sam looked to the boy surprised at the energy and collection he had.

"I don't know whether to be amused or honored you think I have more wepons on me" States Bell focing hersled to focus on Oliver and not the fact she was being repeatedly touched.
Daved did as she was told and started at her hips and worked down to the ancled one at a time then she works to her last arise her hips stomach and waist ans across her back and spine and even her hair have g know met then her arms befoer asking "Can sam check the er rest?"

Hue rolled his eyes.
“yeah what ever just check it all..” he said holding the knife closer to the neck of Oliver. He frowned allowing blood to come off of the blade.

Oliver hissed in pain. He wanted to lash out, even if everything was still dizzy. He knew of the knife in his boot and was not going to blow that cover. He knew he’d need it and when he could, he would use it. His face was flushed.
Oliver watched as Sam started to pat Bell down. He glanced at Sam. How long ago was the last time he saw her? She looked good, rough and tired. But she also looked more fit, more like a farm maid she had once claimed. To be honest she looked more like sage. He blinked surprised.

Bell was scared, a thousand scenarios flashed in her head, a million ways this could go, so many what if's. She as scared not just herself but for Oliver, what would happen to him? Part of her wanted to beg for death but she also knew that if she was dead there would be no chance of protecting Oliver. She was aware of how James and David showed her wepons on themselves, took note of where thay where stashed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back