• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

Oliver took a shaking breath at how excited she seemed to be at him. He closed his eyes after firing it. He liked the feeling of it. He wasn’t going to lie.

“No it’s not a game to me!” She about yelled at him with tears down her face. “Like I said I put myself out there for you James. Why are you accusing me of such?!” She breathed hard as she studied him past the water in her eyes.

Hue nodded. “Kinda... so first we need your girl here... so the next time she comes you tell her the plan. We get James cause he is always with her, we could do it when they are learning sign language, kill him there and hide the body under a cot. Then this guy will come in with Annabel and her pet, and I jump out at the pet since my cell will be unlocked by him before, we hold him to knife point and demand release. Any sudden movement he is dead. We get out, leave him, we go our seperate ways.”

Oliver split his previous arrow and Bell tacked Oliver with joy. "Oh Oli, do you have any idea what this means?" I can have you trained, you a natural! You'll be better than me and no one will touch you! Oh Oli!" She was hugging him with the biggest grin on her face.

James was motionless as he possessed what she said then he hugged her to him relieved for what felt like hours before pulling back and wipeing her eyes then he signed "you pulled away horrified at my lack of tung. Oh Samantha, I love you but the way you pulled away." He paused then said "I love you. I love you Samantha. My princess" then he huged her to himself again.

"Two things, one when? Today? And two, you are coming with us, I'm not setting you free here where you'll just get caught again your going to come with us where you'll be safe." Daved said

Oliver jumped a bit at the sudden big but just laughed as she did so. “You okay bell?” He asked softly and laughed. He ruffled her hair.

Samantha pulled away wanting more to talk with him. She frowned. “But the way I pulled away?.. what?” She asked him wanting to know what he was saying. “I pulled away shocked yes... but that leadyou to think I was just toying with your heart?”

“no.. not today..as soon as your sister comes in though.. we will.” Hue said softly. He frowned. “You don’t want me.. trust me.” He said softly and sighe spilling away from them as he was donewith the plans.

Bell pulled her hair out like she did every time he ruffled it. The difference was this time it bellowed around her and onto him. "Oliver did you here me? I can have you trained because you're a natural You'll be better than me and no one will touch you Oliver" her eyes where watering from relief.

"Samantha, the look on your face you where horrified and the way you pulled back, like you couldn't stand me Samantha. Do you know what that was like for me. I'm a freak Samantha and if felt like that didn't mater with you until you pulled back suddenly remembering I have no tung and gave this look Samantha. And then I stepped back and you just sat there like you where gathering yourself and I started thinking, and I didn't want to believe it but Samantha the position we are in. I'm sorry, I didn't want it to be true, I [his hands shook] don't care if it is true I love you and ill give anything and everything to you. I want you to love me and if you don't I still love you and my hart is still yours Samantha" he was shaking and blinking slowly, all but crying.

"Your coming home with us Hue, if I have to drag you by your remaining ear or tie you up and carry you over my shoulder" Daved called to Hue.

Oliver blinked as she spoke. “Wait like... like a guard or aome thing?” He asked confused.
He stayed awefully close to her.

Samantha held onto his hands and held him tightly. “I don’t think so.. you are NOT a freak. “ she lightly traced the back of his hand with her thumb. “Do you want to know why I like the name blue jay?” She tilted her head, her own tears stained on her face.

Hue shook his head acting more like that twelve year old he was.

"Something" she joked "you'd be specialized like me, that would only send you out on specialized missions, it wold be rarer but you'd go out. Youd have a lot of freedom through, be expected to spend a lot of time training to keep sharp, specifically every day like I do. You could stay my pet through, have double protection. It is would mean extra stuff i can't give you like a room and access almost everywhere and the ability to give orders." She was excited.

James noded at her, he wondered about the name. He was glad she was still his, over the moon. He pulled out of her hands only to whipe her face then put them back into her hands.

"You are coming home with us Hue, end of discussion. " David said in his authoritative Adult voice that cared the fact the decision was final. The kid was coming wither he wanted to or not. He wonderd when they would put the plan into action.

He just chuckled at her joke. “Honest I don’t want much.. you know that bell I only want two things. See outside and to see my family.” He said softly and sighed. It would be nice though. All those things.

Samantha laughed softly as he rubbed her tears away.
“Well for starters you told me jay... that I could call you that. And it got me thinking of my favorite bird. A blue jay. They are very loyal creatures.. also said to be very protective and caring. Blue jay is a symbol of communication, intelligence and curiosity. It means that blue jay people are very intelligent and determined. This bird may also symbolize protection and fearlessness. If blue jay appears in your life, you will feel safe and protected...” she squeezed his hands.

Hue only huffed at him but couldn’t help the warm feeling he felt in his chest.He stared down at his hands.

"I can't get you back to your family, but this will get you outside, and you be incharge while outside or second to just me." She smild at him then she dropped it. "Oliver, your not going to like hearing this but I think you need to forget about your family for there own good. I can try and get you to beagle to look in on them but if I do you won't be able to let them know you are there. As far as the world is concerned your dead now Oliver. Think about it this way, if your family knew where you are they would be in danger. And right now the only people who know the location of your family are me you and Sam, that means as of now that are untouchable, I want to keep them that way, do you understand?"

James smild then kissed her slipping back out of her hands so he can hold her to him. He was smiling into the kiss happily, conveying his joy and relief and love.

David sat down on the bed and waited. He wondered how soon till they would act. How soon till they where free. He waited.

Oliver frowned clearly upset. He was torn whether to fight to see them to let them know he lived or to never go there again like she suggested. “I thought you said to hold onto them.” He said rather low and quiet.

Samantha sniffled an after effect of the crying but smiled softly as well. She pulled back for a moment to speak. “So do you like your nickname now?” She smirked.

"I did, but it was different then. I wanted you to take comfort from them. And.." she sighed and resyed her for her on him. "Maybe forgetting them wasn't the right way to say it, when I told you to hold on to them it was two a boy who was facing torture for no fault of his own i wanted you to hold on to them because I don't remember my family, I remember figures nut no faces or voices. I don't know what is best now, I don't have experience. Forget about getting to go back to them Oliver. And do what's easier to do that whether it be holding on to them or forgetting them all together, I can't advise you on that. Think of it this way, of you go back there and engage with them that are then in as much danger as you are for leaving." Then she looked up into his eyes and said "Oliver, if I had my way we'd go see them together right now and never come back."

James nodded enthusiastically then rested her forehead on hers and smiled as he wiped the excess of her face and cheekws then ruled her hair back out of hit. He loved this girl, and he meant it when he said he wold to anything for her.

Oliver looked down as she spoke to him. He frowned and thought before looking up to her. “Well then?.. why don’t we?” He said revering to her getting her way and leaving with him. “They don’t know where I lived.. it’s a farm no one knows let alone cares about those places and I can just tell my family I was out and about.. that I left for a break.@ he smiled slightly at the plan.

Samantha smiles and laughed slightly as he nodded and cleaned her face. She reached up their foreheads still touching and slowly wiped off hisown tears. She dried them all up.

"Oh, Oli. The moment we leave they will began hunting us down and they will find us. Not only will we get dragged back here they will likely kill your family as they are of no use and will force us against each other to make us do what they want like with Sam and her brother. I'm sorry Oli, I'm really sorry." Ther where tears in her eyes though none fell.

James began planting kisses all over Samantha's face on her cheeks nose and forehead before finally landing on her lips where he lingered. Gosh he loved this girl.

Oliver looked away and closed his eyes. He gripped the bow tightly. He couldn’t speak, he didn’t dare to speak. He could only wince and bit his lip holding back tears.

Samantha could only giggle as he kissed her, leaving trails and faint marks of kisses. She let her hands run through his hair. She met his lips as they lingered on hers. She was falling for him hard and quick.

Bell held Oliver Tighter then she adjusted and pulled his lip from between his teeth before just holding him again "I'm sorry, Oli. I'm sorry, Oli..." She kept whispering over and over. She tried to think of something, anything to say, any solution, any compromise, anything for him.

James wished he could speak, he wanted to tell her he loved her, wanted to say it over and over then he got an idea he pulled back then sighed "I love you" before tapping three times. Then he did it again he signed "I Love You" then taped three times.

Oliver shook his head numbly. “No.. don’t be.” He rubbed a tear away and shook in her arms. He was staying pretty strong though considering the circumstances.

(Tapped what?)
Samantha only smiled as she looked into his eyes and moved his hair to the side. “I love you too.” That was the first time she ever truly said it and it made it feel all the more real. She traced his face lightly with her fingers.

Last edited:
Bell just held Oliver she wasn't good with comforting but she was trying, it didn't help she was fighting tears herself. She tuned her head into the nape of his neck and felt her tears slip a little. "I want to go but I can't risk it" she said quietly to him.

(Jiust tapping three times, its so he can say "I love you" without having to get her attention and sighn it)
James smiled at Samantha and he taped her again three times. He hopes she caught on to what he was doing. He stood there enjoying her touch on his skin.

Oliver was conflicted. They couldn’t risk it? What had they to loose. It was horrible here. He held her and sighed as he closed his eyes.

Samantha couldn’t help but giggled under his touch. She noticed the tapping once more and smiled knowing why it was three times. She kissed his cheek softly as her hands still found its way into his hair. “I .” She tapped his nose once. “Love” she did it again. “You.” She tapped finally and kissed him.

Bell held him for a little longer then she pulled back and and bent down. She pulled a danger Sheth and all out of her boot and then stood sje she'd it inside the wast of his trousers and issued it to the belt loop so it was well hidden. Then she caressed his cheek with her hand and said "If you get a chance to run, take it. I'll stay so if you get caught you'll still be safe." Then she hugged him again.

James kises her back and then puked her up and sat son on the bench so she was selling his his lap legs in either side of him and at near equal hight to him. He then just held her and he kissed her.

Oliver looked to her shocked. “You just gave me a knife.. bell I’m not leaving with out ya. You’ve helped me a lot.. and I know you want out as well.” He said softly and ran a hand through her hair.

Sam let out a gasp as he pulled her quickly on top of him. She couldn’t help but laugh and snuggle into him as he held her and started to kiss her. She wrapped her legs around him and let her arms trail around him.

"Its a danger so its sharp on both sides. And Oliver if I go with you and we are caught, well both be punished. Bit if just you go and are caught I can still protect you Oli, I'd handle your punishment and we could fake something and you'd still have full protection. If we both went and got caught the only protection we wold have is my reputation among the guards. Plus, there is nothing out there for me." Bell told Oliver.

James continued to kiss her and he taped three times, then three more, over and over telling her he loves her. He didn't want to let go didn't want to ever be without her again. He loved her and would give up anything to be with her, wild risk leaving if she so desired consequences be damed.

Oliver didn’t deny it to her. He looked to her quiet and sad unsure how to figure and work everything out.

Samantha shivered every time he tapped her. She held onto him, his touch electricfing. She couldn’t think. She couldn’t really produced anything except that she wanted to live in the moment with him. She moaned and giggled at his taps. “I love you. Blue jay.” She purred out and back off for a moment panting.

Bell just held in to Oliver. "Oliver..." she said after a bit "weather your stay or try to leave, I won't judge you. Please just understand why I can't come with you. I care to much about you Oli." The huge him a little tighter.

James smiled and put his forehead to hers then he taped her heart three times. 'I could stay just like this forever with you in my arms, just us' he wanted to tell her but didn't want to pull back enough to sign it.

Oliver held her tightly unsure. He needed to think. He wanted to think it through. He sniffles and held the girl close.
“If anyone heard you right now we’d both be dead.”

samantha smiles as she assumed he meant that he loved her with all his heart as he taped her heart. She kissed his nose lightly and smiled gazing up at him.

Bell looked up at Oliver and said honestly "No. We would just wish we where." She coughed a sad laugh then informed him "No one comes near this place unless there are shure I'm not in it though so we are safe. One of the perks of my reputation is the privacy that comes with being avoided" she told him trying to cocks a small smile. Then she asks "you know how to defend yourself right? The basics? Aim for the eyes nose throat croch?" She wanted to make sure...she wasn't sure of what but she wanted him to have the ability to defend himself.

James smiled down at her and have her a quick kiss then just smiled down at her. He really loved her. He wanted to let her set the pace though, if it was up to him he'd marry her right now.

Last edited:
“I guess..” Oliver shrugged. He knew how to hit hard, to hit and hurt them worse than they could do to him. But he didn’t know which ways were more efficient.

Samantha gazed up at James as he held her there. She let her hands caress his face gently. She let her hands linger near his lips and his cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back