• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

Oliver took in a shaky breath.”I-.. I don’t know what to think or make of it..” he said feeling bad. “I’m sorry bell.. I know I care for you. Like a friend I know for sure...”

Samantha smiles as he came in. She just needed something to do, something to keep her mind occupied. She literally had nothing besides brushing hair or cleaning.
“Hey!” She smiles and greeted him when he walked in.

"I like what we have" Bell said. "It makes me feel good, warm and safe and, well I'm pitty sure the right word of happy" Bell told him. "I don't want anything that we don't alredy have, I like the way you fuss and worry, and I like doing things for you like making you smile and protecting you"

James waved at Samantha then signed "Food" then "sorry you felt the need to clean" and he oferd her a bite of corn. It was fresh corn so it should be really good. He got it just for her.

Oliver frowned looking at her while she spoke. He smiled shortly after. “Friends do that also. They worry about each other and try to make one another happy.” He took a step closer and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Samantha looked to him confused. “Why should you be?.. I just it keeps my mind busy... it’s hard not doing anything..” she trailed off and bit into the corn. She melted at how amazing it tastes. “Oh goodness me.” She cried and took another few bites quickly stuffing her face.

"So I see you as a feind, how you see me?" She asked releved, "I love you like a friend not like sage" she clarified she actually felt better at that.
James have a lagh and didn't bother trying to steal any, he did try to sneak some chicken into her mouth betewn bites of corn. He was happy to see her wanting to eat, he had also brought a glass of milk for her.

Oliver nodded and felt the same relief. “Yes.” He gave her a smile. “A good friend maybe even like family.”

Samantha ate the corn happily. She loved the flavor and how the warmth filled her. She sighed happily and finished it rather quick.

Bell said "I thought it was like a brother, that's why I asked you. Oh Oli, you got me all confused" she got up and hit him lightly in the sholder befoer giving him a hug "I like you as my little brother, it makes me happy" she said smiling. Then she let gi still smiling.

James was smiling though he have a small shake of his head, aperetnly he wasn't geting any corn today "I take it you like corn too?" He asked her. Then give her a bite of chicken befoer eating some himself.

Oliver winced from her blow but laughed at her and chuckled along with her. “Well you are a bit short to be an older sister.0 he waited for a hit.

“I do actually..” and then it dawned on her. “Oh.. I didn’t save you any.. James I’m so sorry- I don’t know what got me..” Samantha said rather ashamed of herself.

"Oh, shut up Oli, it's not my fault my growth was stunted by near starvation and torture" she actually made a joke about what had happened to her to him. I'm pry older anyways, whent you... er how old are you?"

"Its fine" he singed then "it was adorable to watch now Eat some chicken" and split what was left after his starting to eat it in half so she wold have a good portion. Then he fed her a bite of her half and folowed it with a peck.

“21 “ Oliver said softly as he looked to her and smirked. “I’m 21 years old.” He smiles softly.

Samantha blushes at his comment but are what he fedher and chuckled at his kiss.

"Fine you may me older age wise but you still the younger one in the situation, we'll see where we stand after your traind and have your own reunion and authority" bell said, though she could have swarn he was younger.

James eats his half then waits for Samantha to finish befier handing her the Milk with a smile.

Oliver laughed softly. “Yes I guess..” he smiled. “Samantha is 20.. and I’m a couple months older than her. I barely turned 21 a few months ago..” Oliver said softly.

Samantha finished with a smile. She felt full and that felt good. She sighed and looked as he gave her a glass of milk. “Thanks Jay.” She grinned and took a sip.

"That means I'm 19, I'm exactly a year younger than sam but we grew up together and did everything at the same time and speed so we are basically twins, or atlest we where..." she traild off then shrugged. "My time is still yours, and if you want you can try your hand at interrogation tomorrow, save somone from me.."

"Anything for my princess, are you going to want to bath?" James asked Samantha

Oliver shook his head a bit unnerved. “No I don’t want to do that.. please. I don’t like the sound of that at all.” He said quietly.

Samantha smiles as she finished up her plate and nodded her head softly. “Yes actually I was thinking of taking one today.”

"I was just offering Oli, I figured you might like to try it and it wold spare somone from having to be interrogated my me. I think I've made it clear I'm never going to force you into anything. What do you want to do right now?" Bell said

James smild and stood up then signed "Grab fresh clothes, do you think you'll need fresh bandages?"

“I’d like to shot some arrows againZ I actually quite enjoy doing that.” He smiles softly and took his bow from the ground and looked for some arrows.

“Possibly.. I don’t know.. I haven’t checked in a while.” She said quietly and grabbed a simple pair of pants. She didn’t have any shirts they were all his. “Hey James can I borrow a shirt?” She asked him as she looked through them.

"Go for it" Bell said thsn whent and layed down on a mat and started juggling knives and dangers in the air. She felt calm and happy, this felt good.

"Thay belong to both of us" James sighed then he lead her to the bathing room and said "You got it or do you need help setting up?"

Oliver smiles softly and began to practice. He shot arrow after arrow after arrow.

Samantha blushes slightly as he asked her that question. “I could use some help.” She said softly. She was a noble lady still. She hadn’t drawn much baths in her life time.

Bell is still juggling knives while laying flat on her back. "How are you doing Oli?" She asks him. She debated about offering to let him train with the prisoner's. It wold be good for him but it wold also mean him being in the same room as Samantha.

James smild at her and whent and filled the tub then he added a dash of oil secretly and heated it up for her. Once done James kised her temple then left her to bath in peace.

Oliver smiles ashe continued to shoot. It was really a great distraction for him. “Great actually..” he smiled.”I think I’m getting better at it.”

“Thanks my blue jay.” Samantha smiled as she looked to the tub already to go. She was very thankful for all his work and carefully took off her dress. She looked to the bandages as she took them off and they looked decently clean. “It’s probably all the way healed by now.” She said softly looking down at the wounds. She then stepped into the bath and sighed loudly as she slipped into it. Some how it felt different, it felt more at home.

"Hey, Oli, do you want to go train with my prisoner's tomorrow? Its a way for me to get you gards to train with and it has all the same equipment tough it's larger and a few more options. The only downside is Sam will be there, but so will I" bell askes him "It will also let you show off which will build your reputation"

James was garding the door.

Oliver debates it for a second. “Train with your prisoners?..” he didn’t like the idea of seeing Sam he felt like he was going to freeze once more, but he could be training on the other side of it all.
“Only if you think it’s a good idea..” he said softly.”I trust your judgement.”

Samantha sighed as she enjoyed the warm waters. She bathed her self, washed her hair and about fell asleep at how soothing it was. She eventually pushed her self up and out. She used the towel to dry herself.

"I think it will be good except that Sam will be there. If you think you'll be OK, I can have you kept away from her and unlike them you can chose what you work on, if you want to join there expertise or do your own thing" Bell told him. "And you can stay as long as you want"

James was waiting for here outside.

Oliver nodded softly.”sounds like a good plan then.” He smiled softly and spoke.”to inform you I don’t want to do the same exercises.. I don’t want to be close to her.. I don’t know what’ll happen.”” He sighed.

Samantha got dressed. She looked like this:
195B5715-AC57-420E-B6A5-6D43385A79CD.jpeg
Samantha brushes her hair and dried it. She looked to her wounds and found them healed up. She was regaining heal quite fast. She gathered her things and opened the door.

"Oli that is an in the moment decision becase thay sometimes do the expertise together and sentient thay do different experiences sepretly, you might want to shoot arows with Daved while Sam does the wall for example. The only time you might have to possibly be near her is during warmup when they all run." Bell informed him.

James tirnd when Samantha exited and he gave her a smile. "Ready for cuddles and sleeping?" He asked with a smile then a quick kiss befoer leading her back to there room waiting for an answer.

Oliver nodded slowly listening to her. He trusted her and knew he could. He sighed softly and smiled.”thank you.”

Samantha nodded and blushed when he kissed her.”what time is it?” She didn’t think it was that late to go to bed but now days she had lost track of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back