• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

Bell smiled softly and said "Try again, you want to pull it taunt. Here come feel me" and she positioned her soft dead to let the arrow loose.

James let her pull him then he sat down and gently stroked the top of the keys "I'm not realy supposed to" he said though he really wanted to. He let her show him and he copied her movement doing as she instructed. Then he paused and signed "Can you teach me to shoot a bow and arrow?" A but bashful at the request.

"Your forgetting the part where she would Kill you for so much as touching a hair on his head." Alixander said in poor duch, he was clearly still lerning the language. David tried white at the sound of the voice, he didn't notice there was a gard here.

Oliver swing his bow around him and allowed himself to feel the bowstring. He noticed how far she pulled it back.

“I-... yeah.. yes I can teach you, but come on. We are going to get this down first. We can just say it will help me relearn the basics... and fine tune.” She smiles and forced him to repeat after her as she played the slow melody. “This song sounds amazing and pretty, but it is really simple.. they just play over itself again and again.” She played the keys.

Hue jumped as the guard spoke. He hadn’t imagined any one else to speak it because no one did. Thought it was very very rough Dutch. Maybe he understood it all but couldn’t speak it.

“who’s head? I haven’t the faintest idea what you are talking about.” He lied to the guard.

"Or not, try it again" bell said at field the arrow a hair away from. Her previous, then she fired two at once to try and impress him, she wasn't sure why but she wanted to show off for him.

James copied Samantha as best her could, he wasn't perfect but he tried is best. He looked at her after a few tried silently asking if he had gotten it right.

The gard came into sight and said "Relax, if you have a plan, I want in. So long as it doesn't get me killed by Annabells hands" Alexander said in his poor duch. The fact he was lerning it was a cawincindince, he had picked an obscure language to learn inoeder to grab some rank and he haowd to find a book about duch before one about Romanian.
Daved looked to Hue terrified and asking silently what to do, how to play this. This was really bad.

Oliver backed off as she shot two. It was indeed impressive. “I-wow... I didn’t know that was possible..” he grinned and looked to her. “That was truly amazing.”

Samantha laughed softly as he continued. “It’s good. Keep going.” She spork quietlyhumming the song as she helped guide him with the tempo.
“If I neveeeer knneeeew yoou.” She sang softly letting the note lull on and helped him slow down a bit.
She started singing. (Love this song so much btw.)

Hue titled his head unsure if he could believe him. “Yeah? How do you know you are telling the truth and not trying to trick us? He raises a brow suspicious. Though he felt like he could and was planning on it.

"Its harder, and not as accurate but it looks impressive. I would never try it on a prosice target though. Your turn, let me watch you shoot one" she said as she turned to Oliver.

When that finished the song James kissed Samantha, and ment it to be short and sweet but he melted into it and kissed her deeply and ending up helping her as he did so. When he finally pulled back he signed "do you mean it?" Refering to the song.

"What do you have to lose at this point?" Alexander said to Hue. "He has a point, plus he could probably help" Daved piped in then said "What is your plan?"

Oliver laughed softly and nodded. “Alright..” he took another arrow and botched it before pulling it back all the way to his cheek like he had seen her do. “Like this?” He asked.

Samantha was taken aback by the sudden kiss but she enjoyed it. She held onto him as they kissed and she wouldn’t lie but was abit disappointed when he pulled back. His lips were addicting. Sams eyes fluttered open when he did. She smiled at his question and kissed his lips, as her own lips lingered shewhispered a yes. It was true. She did mean it. It was weird the situation but she found herself falling for this man.

Hue smirked. “Okay. Well then it’s going to be easier than I thought. Youare close to the pet right, you need to get him to a death situation. Hold a knife to his throat or a bullet which ever.. something that if she even killed you her pet would die to. Cause he means everything to her right?”

"Yes" Bell said "You want it taunt, now release while aiming at the target" he did and it hit the first ring around the center. "look Oli" she said with a smile.

James smild and Kissed her again gently this time but full of joy. When the kiss finally melted he sighed to her "I love you Samantha" and kissed her again trying to convert the feeling and emotion behind his words since he had no voice.

'I...I'll try..." Alexander didn't think he would be the one to actually do it. He could die and he didn't want to. "Are we sure he dose thought? On what am I saying she mamed me when his safety wavered" Daved said his head spinning.

Oliver looked to the ring and pumped his first. “Yes.” He grinned wildly and proud of himself. “Yes yes yes!” He yelled. He looked to it and chuckled. “Did you see that??!” He pointed to it.

Samantha could only smile. She giggled and kissed him back mouthing I love you multiple times. She giggled into the kiss and let her hands roam, pulling him closer to herself. She settled into the bench and ran her hands up into his hair pulling him close to her.

“or if you don’t have guts enough let me out and I can do it.” He called to the supposed guard and smirked. He was more than mad at the girl. She took something precious from him. His thumb and ear. He would take something from her.

"Thats amazing Oli, I sad you where a natural. Remember the knife? Youl easily be better than me" she said smiling widely at the prospects that posed.

James put his arms around Samantha, one arond her waist and the other cradling her neck and head. He was on cloud nine and didn't care about any consequences at the moment.

"Deal" said Alexander though it wasn't quite the right word that he said it was what he ment to say.
David was relieved, he trusted hue but not the Gaurd. Hue was a smart boy clearly, he was clever and resourceful. He was also clearly brave. James liked the kid, he would try to get him to come with them.

Last edited:
Oliver shot up even more at her praise like a little puppy. He grinned. “Thanks!!” He said quickly kissing her cheek out of reflex and running to get the arrows from the target.

Samanthas own thoughts were non existent. All that mattered to her in this moment was him and him close to her. She stood up to lean against him, angling to get it just right to kiss him just so.She giggled as they kissed.“James.” Shemumbled his name. “Who knew you could kiss this well.” She mumbled as they kissed.

Hue frowned when the guard spoke. It was a weird word to use in that sentence but he just shrugged it off as henoticed his nod, and assumed he meant accept/deal.
Hue hummed to himself. “Okay me, you, Davie, his girl..” he tapped his lips trying tofigure out the details of his plan.

Bell froze when he kissed her then said "NO! OLIVER, leave them we have plenty." She wanted his work to stay for a bit and so he could compare his shots.

James hummed back at Samantha's comment, then pulled away. "Let's go to our room where we won't be waked in on" he signed to her then gave her another kiss.

"The other Gard, the one who work's with Annabell, he and my sister are in love what are we going to do about him? About them?" Daved said to hue. Both he and Alicander where ready to follow the boy and do as he says for freedom.

Oliver looked up as he pulled the arrow from the board. He looked over to bell confused. “Why? It’s fine. I don’t mind bringing them back.” He smiled as he walked back to her with the arrows on his arms.

“oh come on..” she moaned out as she held him. “No one ever comes in.” She chuckled and kissed him softly andgrabbed his shirt pulling himup to herself.

“about the guard? Leave him. Come on David... he is her right hand man.He wouldn’t come with us to escape. He will sabotage it. I’m not risking that.” Hue grumbled. “No we don’t take her right hand man.”

"Oliver, you want to compare your shots. So you leave all the arrow till you are done." Sje explaind to him. "Shoot some more I want to watch."

James didn't protest again he moved with her pull and wrapped his arms back around her depending the kiss. [I feel like now is the time to slop in a reminder he has no tung] He was quickly lost in the moment once more. It was like he and his princess were the only two who existed.

"I'm not saying we let him in I'm saying he's an obstacle. Maybe we should take him as a hostage or something? If we don't he will lead the search after us to get Sam and as his duty as her second" Daved said he had gone back to Ignoring Alexander.

“Ohh...” Oliver said a little less excited. He just blushed at that mistake and nodded his head slowly. “Yes I’ll do that now I guess.” He gave a smile And pulled back an arrow facing the target. He sighed and let it go.

(yes I like that!)
Samantha squealed as he pulled her down suddenly and laughed. She let her hands run through his hair and snuggled into him making small noises as they kissed. She felt him deepen the kiss and blushed as she bit his lip slightly, asking permission, waiting for it to open and not forcing herself in.

Hue shook his head. “Doing one hostage is enough.. and he knows his stuff.. he knows how to fight. No...” hue mulled andthought. “No best just to take him out of the picture.”

Olives arow hit the first ring from the center again and bell smiled and claped then said "Ajust your aim and try again" he was so close!

James have a gasp when she bit his lip, it was a new sensation for him, he didn't really kiss girls what with never leaving except on missions and now here he was kissing the girl he loved who clearly knew what she was doing which made his cheeks turn a little pink.(like what?? That he's mute?)

"OK, well kill him. As long as we don't just leave him, like I said he'll follow us..." then he stopped and thought of Samantha, she was falling in love with him wasn't she? "Wait, my sister loves him... I know logically he needs to be killed but maybe we can as if heed come willingly first then kill him and even of he does will kill him if he tries anything. " Daved said.

Oliver nodded his head and took another deep breath. He glared at the board and let it fly fast and high. It hit the outer ring.

(Yeah just like having them remind them self’s that he is mute and doesn’t have a tongue) Samantha took that as a yes. She had a few experiences before with boys behind trees and under tables. She was with Oliver before and expressed her feelings. She slipped her tongue in there and expected him to wrestle his with hers. She was shocked at how empty it was and pulled away looking at him a little freaked out but then remeberes he didn’t have a tongue.
Samantha panted as she remained there, catching her breath from shock and lack of air. Her face was a tint of pink,but not as bad as James.

Hue frowned as David talked.”your sister loves a man who has been toruring you and herself... that doesn’t seem wise David.” He said untrusting. He glared at David and crossed his arms.

Bell said "adjust the other way Oli, you want to hit the center, you where so close before" she didn't find hit funny. "And don't glare at the target, for one it limits your eyesight." She said giggling a little.

James was beat read from her reaction. Clearly she had forgotten he didn't have a tung. He stood up and began to go back to the wall. He was mortified and Clearly a fool.

"He liked her and well she's a girl, she was only supposed to pretend to like him back to get special treatment and to have a better chance at freedom. The problem is she actually started falling in love" Daved explains. "I'm honestly torn because she is getting better treatment and everything but like you said she is in love with a man who helps torture us."

“I’m trying.” He called out at her and sighed before looking to the target. He blinked a few times and tried focusing on the target and the arrow. He lifted the bow up and pulled the thing back.

“Hey.” She spoke rather quickly as he pushed himself up and away. Samplaces her hand on his andgrabbed it tightly. “Where are you going in such a rush?” She had gotten over her shock and was rather hurt to see him move from her quick.

Hue frowned at David not happy with what he was telling him.
“well I don’t care if she likes him or what ever. We die if he comes with us.”

Bell waited patently for Oliver to release, when he did she cheered he nad got in into the center of the target, It wasn't dead center, it was near the first ring but it was still the center "I told you! I told you so!" She said happily.

James turned to look at her and then spend free in sighn and ponted to himself. Then he shook himself freek and when to stand back against the wall, in the proper place for a Gard. He loved her but she was to good for him.

Daved nodded and said "Well kill him, ill deal with Samantha and she'll get over him eventually" he was spoken over my Alexander who said "If your talking about James he is head over heels for her, he'd leave if she asked, wouldn't care about the consequences as long as he had her. Plus he'd be able to justify he was following Annabell."

Last edited:
Oliver started to laugh as she yelled that and grinned wildly.
“yeah you did.”He chuckled and grabbed another arrow.

Samantha looked to him shocked as he spelled some quick word not catching it as he pulled his hand from her grasp and walk away. Her heart fell. Was she too bold. Did she read some things wrong. Of course she did. Her eyes prickled with tears and she quickly looked away disheartened. She didn’t know what to think or how he was thinking. She squinted her eyes closed and turned her body from him feeling quite embarrassed at how she put herself out there for him.Sam struggled to open her eyes and touched a key softly.

Hue frowned as they sporks about keeping James. He didn’ttrust any guard and barely did so with Alexander wanting them out.

Last edited:
"Do the same thing again" she told him. And watched. She was so happy, he was good and she could present this give them another reason to keep him beond controlling him. She was so happy.

James stood against the wall his chest acking. He loved her so much and she thought he was a freak. His mind couldn't stop playing the way she pulled back when she remembered he had no tung. She was horrified.

"Well kill him, ill do it myself if necessary" Daved said to Hue. "I trust you, and your judgment, your plan goes. I'll do what you say just tell me what to do when" he promised. Alexander didn't speak again.

Oliver stood up again and took another breath. He aimed for the target and sighed letting the arrow slip through his fingers. It hit straight on.

Samantha hung her head low. Was he playing her? Did he just want a few kisses or a girl to hang on his arms? She gulped more pained than anything and fumbled with some keys.

Hue blinked a bit surpriesed
At his words. “You’d kill a man?.. have you killed one? I can’t have you freezing on us.”

"YES! Yes! Yes! Yes! Again do it again so I know you can" Bell said. She was jumping up and down over joyed.

James was hurt. He was in love and she just wanted someone to hold her. The more he thought the worse he felt finally he couldn't take it and more. He went over to her and got her attention "Did you ever love me ever feel anything but pity for the freek? or was it all just a game?" He asked her.

"Clearly you don't have siblings, I'd do anything for Sam, same as for my little brother. If I have to kill for her then so be it."Daved told hue.

Oliver chuckled and almost laughed as she jumped up and down so much. “Ok okay.” He laughed and took another arrow from the stand.

Samantha was thrown by how fast he was signing. He kept spelling this one word. Each sign seemed to be a slap in her face.”what are you talking about blue jay.” She backed up to the piano as he got in her face a bit angerly. She furrowed her brow hurt at the accusation. “You think this is a game?” She accused him.
“you think me putting myself out there is just a game?! You think my song and the words I use are just a pull and poy to tug atyour hearts strings?!” Tears that had been gathering in her eyes fell.

Hue just nodded slowly,so David hadn’t killed anyone before. “Alright just remember that. I don’t want anyone freezing up.”

Bell was waiting in anticipation. She wanted, almost needed him to make this shot. If he did she could ask to have him trained and he would have a real use, he'd be as untouchable as her.

"I'm asking Samantha, tell me No, I'm begging you tell me no and I'll believe you. I love you Samantha, please. " James was begging her via sign.

"I won't. Sam comes first" Daved said again then "Do you have a plan?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back