• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

"Id tell hip myself but" he then pointed to his mouth then he said "how about we go look for a new set of draws for our room?" James said to Samantha.

David was nearing the end of his song.

Bell shook her head and said "I asoom you want to go to your cell? Ill talk to Alexander unless you want to."

Oliver looked to her for a moment. “Actually can I just stay here for a moment?..”
He stared and furrowed his brow. “Have you eaten?” He asked again.

Samantha modded her head. “Okay. Sounds good.” She pushes herself up and went with him.

"Of course" Bell said then looked down "not since you cooked last" she told him honestly and didn't move to eat.

James lead Samantha to to storage room where the was someone behind a desk and he looked to Samantha once in front of the desk "Do you want to explain?" He signed.

Oliver frowned. “That was yesterday.. a full day. Bell you need to eat! It’s unhealthy not to.

Sam just nodded herhead. “We need an extra drawer or rather cabnet. Do you have any?” She asked the man behind the desk.

"I don't feel hunger" she shrugged. Plus I was busy. "This is your first meal of the day two, you eat it" bell told him.

"An extra drawer for what? Is yours broken? I can't do anything of you've gone and broken what you've been given" the man said James turned to Samantha and signed "tell him we are sharing a room now, and need 4 drawers inside of the 3 we have to fit both our things."

Oliver frowned but took the plate. “You still need to eat Bell.” He groaned and and took a bite.

Sam nodded and looked to him. “We have three and we need four. We are sharing a room and there isn’t enough to fit all of our things.”

Bell said "I'll eat when your done, you come first Oli and I'm not hungry anyways" she cared for him deeply.

The man's nodded and said "Have a look and of you find one you can take it and bring me the old one" then he waved them in. James took Samantha's arm and lead her around looking for a chest with four drawers he finally spotted one with four drwars and a mirror and pointed at it
79402140-old-vintage-antique-chest-of-drawers-with-a-mirror.jpg

Sam noticed it from afar. “I like this one..” she said as she studied it and looked around the drawers. She cringed as she saw her reflection. “I look worse than I thought..” she had recently taken a bath a few days ago and finally had a brush, but she was still suffering from the lack of good portions and all the exercising they did. She was too skinny. She blew a stand of hair out from her face and pushed it behind her ear. Her once bright and lively blue eyes were dull now and her clothes hung on her. She was just glad there were no balls other wise she’d be cast out quicker than the music starting.

Oliver sighed but nodded in defeat as he took another bite of his food. He was full but knew he should finish it.

James came up behind Samantha and pulled her hair back before kissing her cheek. "My princess" he signed and held her from behind. He still thought she was beautiful even of she needed more meat on her bones. "Do you want a snack?" He asked guessing at what's wrong.

Bell notices the was Oliver seemed to be forcing himself to finish the plate "Can I try i bite? I'm not sure there will be any left your cooking is so good" she said to him hinting he needn't eat it all unless he wanted to.

“I could use one yes..” she said softly as she looked to him as he stood with her in the mirror. She smiled and leaned into him and his touch.
“I’d also like some water.. training always makes me parched.”

Oliver nodded and smiled not seeing what she was doing.”yes please have a bite.” He used the fork to cut her a piece of it.

james signed "wait here unless you want to help me carry it." And grad another gard who came in and they both lifted and side and went to his and Samantha's room. Then the gard wated as James dumped the contests of the old set of drawers on the bed and then both men brought the old set into the hall and put the new one in place before taking the old one back to the room. James then took Samantha to the kitchen and pored her a glass of water and went to poor one of milk them sighed "what would you like?"

Bell grabbed the larger peace he had cut from with her hand and began to eat it, it was good. She couldn't describe the favors but she liked them "This is good Oliver, it's really good" and she finished the peace with a smile.

Samantha waited patiently as he moved it and gathered their new drawer. She held a grin and followed him happily..
“Um..” she was thinking as she sat on the counter in the large kitchen.
“thanks. She gladly took the milk and drank it.
“any apple?” She guesses unsure.

Oliver grinned widely as she liked his cooking. “Thanks. Have more I’ve kinda finished.” He said handing her the plate.

James smiled and nodded and then turned ans saw Annabells knives on the counter he gave them a wide birth and granted a kicked knife and two apples then some peanut butter he put several scopes of peanut butter in a dish and left the spin with it them put the jar away and bright the dish to Saman handing it to her then be hagen cutting the first apple and handed to her slice by slice before cuttinf the second apple for himself and stealing a smear of peanut butter on one.

Bell took the plate and finished the chicken then she gave Oliver an grin and cleaned it with her fingers before giving a laugh.

Samantha looked at it oddly as he smeared peanut butter on an apple. She took it and did the same thing following his steps. She but into it and lit up. “I thought this was going to be weird but I like it.” She took another bite.

Oliver laughed along side her. “I’m happy you like it! I’ll have to cook it some more for you.”

"Wold I ever lead you wrong intentionally?" James asked Samantha with a smile then kissed her and got a glob of peanut butter on one of hers instead if just a smear then fed it to her followed by a kiss.

Bell nodded then said "Where do you want to go? Or we can stay as long as you want" to Oliver setting down the plate.

Samantha are it willingly and grinned as he fed it and kissed her right after. She leaned into his kiss with the apple slice and peanut butter glob in her cheek. She pulled to chew the apple up.
“No you wouldn’t. She tapped his nose and giggled.

Oliver breath and sighed. He looked around. “I haven’t trained in a bit,can we go do that?” He asked and smiled at her.

James smiled at her and ate more of his apple. He then kissed her nose and sighed "My princess" to her then Kissed her nose again.

Bell nodded then said "Do you want me or Alexander to take you? Ether way we need to stop by the kitchen, I was so worried about you l left all 12 of my knives behind"

Samantha blushes and couldn’t help what she felt in her chest. She giggled at the kisses and smiled. “I feel like I need a name for you now James..” she said softly kissing his nose.

“which ever. I can go with him and you can met up with us?” He asked her.

"My name is James" he sighed then after a moment he sofed and said "You want name for me, how about Jay?" He liked his name and didn't want to get in trouble.

"Oliver, you are aware I train alone of a reason right? If Alexander saw me train he pry pass out from fear. I thought you wanted me to stop internally scaring people?" Bell was mostly teasing though she was telling the truth.

“Jay?..” she hummed liking the sound of that but felt like something better like princess was needed. She lit up in her spot and smiled. “I think I have one but I’ll ask Hue how to sign it later.” She swung her legs and ate another apple slice.

“oh... when you say it like that, I suppose.” He but his lip thinking. “Alrighty then, I will just come with you to the kitchen then. And then we can go to the training room.”

"You have a voce, you can just tell me Princess" James signed to Samantha. "I'll have to see how Hue did and what Annabell wants but maybe I can come listen to you play tomorrow?" He signed then ate more of his apple.

Bell gently pulled Oliver's lip from between his teeth and then said. "Let's go. Chances are you can see my handy work from last night, I left it up for others to see and to add a little reinforcement to my reputation" she gave a chucke then gestured in a shall we go motion.

David had finally gone back to his cell and was resting

Samantha a smiled at him. She reached for his face and gently rubbed his cheek. “I’d love that my little blue jay.” She said softly calling him by the name she was thinking of. She leaned towards him and took his free hand in her own.

Oliver started at her as she grabbed his lip from underneath his teeth. “I uh yeah.” He nodded as she motioned for them to go.Oliver pushes himself up and followed after her.

Hue looked to David as he was pushed into his cell. He almost fell but caught himself.

James blushed bright red at the name. "Why Blue Jay?" He signed to her confused as to the nickname. It was certainly creative but what was the meaning. Before Samantha could respond though Annabell came in and started moving about.

Bell lead Oliver straight to the kitchen and walked inside, she deposited the plates then went and started starting on her knives not acsonigukg anyone but Oliver then said "Wold you like one?" To him offering him the selection with her hand

"Yes?" Daved said to Hue. It wast sharp it was a genuine acnolognent of his attention.

“Why I-“ Sam was cut off as the doors opened and Oliver walked in with Annabel. She stopped and pulled her hand away quickly as if a child was caught taking cookies from the jar.

Oliver shook his head. “No...” he said softly and his eyes looked to Sam. He noticed how she lingered near the guard and could tell all that bell said was still true, that it had t changed at all. He frowned a bit sad and tore his gaze, refusing to look at the couple. He scoffed at them.

This threw Samanthas heart down to the floor. She gulped and kept her hands close to herself and watched them as they did what they wanted and left.

Hue glared at David before shifting.”just seeing if you died yet.” He said flat with out emotion.

"The Pet makes you uncomfortable?" James asked trying to guess at what was wrong. Samantha literally recoiled in his presence.

Bell lead Oliver to the training room and shire enough the targets against the wall where covered in intricate designs of knives, dangers, and arrows. "I see that left my...art up" she said.

David said "They aren't going to kill us, they want us." He told the kid "why to you hate me? Is it because if the trick i played?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back