• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

"Speek" she said and moved from Oliver to a bag of tools to search for a knife. She began to rummage found not a knife but a pair of shears that wold serve her purpose.

“As I told you before ma’am. The stuffy nose is just a part of the flu, nothing more..” he rubbed the back of his neck afraid.

Oliver frowned as he watched her go about.

"Your pathetic, My Pet deduced that" she took the shears and opend them brabfonging them like a dager, then she whent to Oliver and gently tirnd him around befoer she whent and cut the doctors right cheek along the bone from the side of the nose to his hair line then just held the bloody tool my her side "Now tell me, what do I do to her back to full ability as quickly as possible." He voce remand emotionless the entire time, so different then when she was alone with Oliver.

Oliver flinched As she spoke harshly. He could only imagine the pain and blood that dropped from the doctors face.

The doctor yelled and stayed there in front of her.
“Ma’am it is quite simple, it’s just time. Honest. Some good rest, maybe a few sprays in the nossel.
You can also drink some hot tea or some orange juice.” He offered her.

"You just like every one else is expected to answer the first time" she said then she dropped the shears leting them clatter knowing the fear thau wild instil. Then she turned and touched Oliver gently. Befoer saying "What type of tea" not even looking at the doctor this time. It was a test.

“Any but honey and lemon would be best for the nose and the throat as well.” The doctor said quietly to her.
Oliver flinched as she touched him. He glanced back to her and the bloody knife in her hand.

(She dropped it to scare the doctor, it on the floor behind them)
"Let's go to the Kichen" she said then added under her breath so only he could hear "we can talk there or my room of you want or you can go to my room or your cell alone and I'll spend the night at the other place" then she began walking with him out of the infermany and towards the kichen.

(Ok let’s just say he looked at it on the floor.)

“Okay..” he didn’t quite respond.
“let’s get you your tea..” he shivered a bit and walked with her leaving the doctor alone in the inferamry.

Once thay where in the kichen and alone Bell said "His cheek will hurt and scar but his work wont be impeded and hopefully it serves as the reminder it is ment to be so he doesn't get a worse punishment from some else." She told Oliver. She was wasnt making an excuse for her actions only explaining them. "I'm sorry for scaring you, you don't watch did you?"

"Oh Oli, I turnd you around for a reason. I'm afraid that is a sight you get used to, I don't want you to though. I should have sent you out of the room. I'm sorry, that's part of my job though and I'd be a fool if I though I could hid it completely from you. I'm sorry, I make shure you arnt in the room next time I have to do something like that". She was worried about him.

Oliver didn’t speak of that experience. He simple kept his head down and made her the tea. Something easy, something he didn’t want to think of.
“where is the honey at?” He asked her as he pulled some lemons and squeezed them into the hot water.

"I dont know, maybe with the Herbs? I showed you where those where right? You can grab them for yourself when you want some, most are pre labeled." Bell told him. She hadn't moved. Then she said "Oli, you know I'd never hurt you right? Or let anyone else hurt you?" She knew technically she alredy had hurt him and she hoped he knew what she ment.

Oliver nodded his head to her first comment of the herbs. He moved over to the herbs and found the honey. He stood up and scooped the honey into the boiling water. He stirred it quietly trying not to think and took it off the heat for her. “You might want to take in the steam for your nose.”

Bell just looked at him confused. She had no idea what he ment or wanted her to do. She didnt say anything though becase she didn't think he was paying attention to her.

Oliver stirred the pot and glanced up from the pot. “If you breath in the steam it will help your nose..” he said quickly and set the spoon aside. He went to grab her a cup to drink from.

"Oliver please... scream, shout, cry, tremble, beg me to stay away form you, somthing, anything but this please, please dont be like me. Please Oli please" she finaly broke down. She had still yet to move from the spot of which she first spoke.

He turned around confused to see her crying and spewing out words.
He trembled slightly and placed the cup down before filling the glass himself.

Bell stood there for a few more moments then she said "Your sleeping in my room alone tonight, take the bed" then she whipped her eyes composed herself and left leaving him alone with the tea. She whent straight for the exercise room she uses and started throwing knives repeatedly at the targets making straight lines and perfect circles. Then she switched to a bow and arrows doing the same thing.

Oliver sighed and sat the tea down. He rubbed his head unsure himself about everything. He was lost in this place, truly was and it was hard to keep it together. He looked away. He didn’t go to her room, instead he asked to be taken to his cell and sat there on his cot. Most of the night he curled up and read his bible trying to recall his memories and the good times at his home.

he soon drifted off to sleep as it became morning.

When Oliver woke up Bell was sitting in the corner of his cell "This isnt my room Oliver, I told you to go there for a reason, so you would be alone. If you wanted to read you could have used my Bible. I also wanted you there becase I'm dealing with punishing a groop of gards here and I didn't want you around after last night."

James wakes up and gently removes himself from holding Samantha then he goes to exercise and bathe befer coming back and gently waking up Samantha.

Samantha groaned as he pulled away from her sleeping form. Her hands lazily reaches out for the comfort but fell soon after. She slept till he came into the room to wake her up. She snored softly and almost quietly. A piece of her own hair was caught between her lips and the rest spiraled around her.

Oliver woke up and jumped with a start when he heard her voice. It genuinely scared him. He didn’t speak as he was still struggling to listen to her and catch his breath. His thoughts wirled around and frowned.

James shook Samantha awake then sighned "Need to get food for you and other prisoners, what to change first?"

"Oliver?" Bell said. Was he still ignoring her? She had wated till he woke up to speek. She didn't understand she had started him.

Samantha grumbled as he signed. It was too early in the morning for her to think like so, especially after her lovely dream.
“five more minutes...” she grumbled out.
“pleassseee.” She whimpered and curled up.

Oliver looked up to her and tilted his head,holding his bible rather close. “Yes?” He asked her.

James gave an adoring smile and kised her forhed then held up 5 finger's. Then he whent and pulled out pants and one of his shirts for her to wear for the day.

Bell looked at him and shook her head befoer repeating herself, only for him "This isnt my room Oliver, I told you to go there for a reason, so you would be alone. If you wanted to read you could have used my Bible. I also wanted you there becase I'm dealing with punishing a groop of gards here and I didn't want you around after last night."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back