• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

Bell smild at him and ruffled his hair like he kept doing to her then said. "They will be here any minute Oli and James shouse be her soon to give breakfast to the others"

James smild at her and they enterd the hall. He gave Daved and Hue the trays then graned the bread from Samantha's and handed it to here before leading her to somewhere she handed Ben befoer. The room was hard to describe bit it was filled with soldiers and gards.

Samantha looked around. She had placed the bread in her pocket and made her way further into the room. She would be lying if she wasn’t intimidated. She flinched away as some looked to her. She saw many eyes with fear until they met her eyes and relaxed. She assumed they thought she was her. Sam held onto her glass and kept close to James.

“Alright.” He chuckled as she ruffled his hair. He briefly saw James pass to give the foos. He had some one with him but he couldn’t see well, just some pants. He assumed it was another prisoner or guard.

James put his arm around Samantha and gave her a kiss on the cheek which made the room collectively relax as thay realised this was James' girl Samantha who said been given to Annabell, but Annabell herself. Several guys came forward to meet samantha, some she lay have seen befoer. "What are thay doing today?" One asked as James led Tom over to a slate on the wall and wrote 'run, swords then music for siblings, need 2, PP then inter for boy, I take an report need 1.' The men in the groop all noded and started talking to each other deciding who wold do what.

Bell just stood there and after a moment a groop of gards came straight to her and she pointed at them to started in front of the Torture room.

Samantha looked around the room. She noticed how he just wrote on the board. “You could’ve signed and I would’ve translated for you..” she explained to him.
Sam stood next to the board as every one else spoke. She heard some laughter here or there. It felt like a break room kinda. She relaxed and took another drink, finishing it.

oliver watched as she left him there.It wasn’t untilshe walked in that he made his way to the kitchen.

"And you cound have just told them when he asked" James sighned back at her teasing her. Then he made a motion and the groop left, James wit samantha on his arm. Thay whent the the hall and saw the groop of gards standing infront of the Torture room clearly terrified our of there minds.

Daved was awake and had eaten, he wated as a groop of gards came in but he didn't know where thay whent.

Bell was waiting to be alone to began.

Samantha smiled at his teasing and scoffed with no comeback. She slowly walked with him and noticed some guards before a door. She looked to it a bit on edge And kept close to James.

Hue watched a bit nervous as many guards came in and past their cells. He sighed relaxing a bit and held his hands close to himself.
He ate slightly.

Oliver walked down the empty hall and looked around, while he made his way to the kitchen. It all seemed so empty.

James took the three of them and the gards and whent to the traning room then the gard that spook herlyer said "Four laps" while the three prisoners did that all the gards but James and the one who had spoken stroked of all there wepons and other things so it was just there clothes and some stashed coins and trinkets. When the tree had dinised the gard sad "You-" pointing at Hue " pickpocketong. And you two start sparing thither the practice blades, full effort from both if you"

"Hay you, boy, what do you think you are doing?" Said a kid about Olivera age that was clearly one of the Soldiers to Oliver upon seing him, he clearly didnt relise who Oliver was.

Samantha sighed as they ran. It felt good. She liked it and realized just how much she had missed it. She rubbed her nose sniffling, and painted as the soldiers told her and David they would be fighting.

Hue had no idea what he was saying till Samantha said it for him in Dutch. He nodded in understanding and cracked his knuckles before shaking his hands readinging himself to steal.

Oliver turned as he heard him. “I’m just going to the kitchen. Why?” He asked looking innocent. He pushed his hands into his pockets and stopped as he looked to the guard.

James watched the siblings spar and occasionally watched Hue.

Bell was lecturing the soldiers so harshly a cubke where fighting tears of fear. She needed her long "Talk" with the statement that thay are behind lucky her Pet requested no physical harm be done to them.

The kid said "Like H**L you are, how did you get out? I'm taking you back to the cells somone obviously didn't do there job." and he moved to grab Oliver Intending to take him the to Main cells.

Samantha dodged another swipe from her brother as he went after her. “You know.. for all that strength you’d actually have to get contact to use it.” She teased him and swiped his own leg with hers knocking him down. It helped that she was wearing pants.

Hue dodged and easily stole from pockets with out them knowing. He hid it well and continued, he fingered a gold coin.

Oliver moves back away from him. “I wouldn’t do that. Annabel would get mad.” He said softly warning him that he was her pet.

"Why wold she care, she has her own prisoners and a... F**K you it arnt you. Your her preshuss pet." He said relising then he said "She just let's you wander?" The soldier said.

James smild when Samahtha knocked her brother on his back.

Oliver shook his head. “No. I am allowed to certain places, and like I said I was going to the kitchen. Her room, my cell, training grounds and the kitchen are the only places.” He rubbed his arm and made a mental note not to tell Bell about him.

Sam panted as she stood up and looked down to her brother who only smirked. She frowned and felt a leg swipe at hers. She fell but caught herself and rolled away from him. “Cheep move.”

Sam huffed as she pushed herself up to face her brother. She breath hard and rushed at him, planning to catch him off guard.

“I guess.. but I’m not truly alone. I’m never alone.” He gestured to the soldier.

James watched interested as the twins fought, he was obviously rooting on Samantha.

"You where just waking alone...Are you not soposed to be?" He said the second part conserd out of fear for Annabell.

“Well there was no guards in sight. She asked me to grab one to have by my side, but haven’t really seen any one around. “ he shrugged but realized it was true and grew a bit arias if she would react as she didn’t this morning about last night.

Samanrha ran at her brother but his forceknocked her down and the wind out of her lungs for a moment. She took a strangled breath and coughed as she laid there.

"I'm off duty, I'll come with you. How long do you need me?" He soldier said and started waking twords the Kitchen with Oliver.

James taped the gard to get the siblings attention then he sighed to Samantha "You are soposed to be sword fighting not wrestling"

Sam just nodded her head. She laid on the floor trying to catch her breath. She knew that. Her wooden sword was gripped tightly in her hand. She had ran at her brother but he defended so well and knocked her down causing her to have fallen, it wasn’t graceful at all, she knew they’d call her out on that.

“Not too long.. I’m just going to go make some lunch. What’s your name?” Oliver asked the soldier as they started to walk once more.

"My name is Alexander. Can I ask you a question, I mean am I aloud?"

James shook his head fighting a smile then he pointed to his partner to Daved then himself then to Samantha and thay both grabed wooden swords and he oferd Samantha his hand to help her up.

Samantha instantly grabbed it and thanked him once she was standing up. She held onto her wooden sword and brushed her self off.

Oliver shrugged. “I don’t mind. Go ahead.” He said as they entered the kitchen.

James got into position ready to spar with her and letting her make the first move.

"Well I know Annabell was in the infermany becase she got sick but last night the Doctors face got slashed and this morning every gard who was on duty in there since she got sick was orderd to report to her Hall... what happened?" The soldier said.

“She didn’t like how they were treating me.” He answered simply. “She wanted to punish them for not doing so..” he opened the kitchen doors and walked in.

Sam tilted her head as she looked to him. She held her sword out and readied herself to fight. She assumed she was to fight him.

Alexander's eye's whent wide and said "What did that do?" As he followed Oliver into the Kichen. Then he asked "Is there somewhere specific I'm supposed to stand?"

James lunged forward and tried to twist Samantha's sword out of her hand.

Oliver waved him off, saying where ever he wanted. “They just ignored me. Didn’t make sure my needs were met I guess.” He shrugged like it was nothing and started cooking.

Samantha pared him. She blocked his sword and easily spun as he tried to twist her sword away. She swung at him pushing him back.

James moved with the bow then tried her own move against her and swung his leg at her.

"Dude, you don't get it do you. That was insubordination! I can't began to describe how disrespectful that was to her, to Lady Annabelle. I wonder how soon till there replaced" the soldier said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back