• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

Samantha didn’t move after that. She just took everything in. She stood there with her head in his hand.

Pliver nodded and smiled at her offer, at her words. “It makes sense.. and I will... I will if any of those things happen.”He said thinking of Samantha and seeing her.He didn’t want that again. Not that pain. He just nodded his yead and smiled at her. “Truly, thank you...” he trailed off.

James let Samantha just relax into him. He wanted to give her everything he could and right now he could give her this.

Bell didn't respond, it didnt feel right having her thank him for a flimsy excuse for what she took from him. She just say there silently and watched him. She had yet to eat more than a bite of his delicious food and she knew it was likely cold now, she didn't care though she was only eating for him.

“Can you just hold me?” She asked him in a whisper unsure herself. Sam held his hand that held her face. She held his hand close to herself.

Oliver looked to her and felt a bit bad as he was only thinking of himself. “How have you been feeling?” He asked curious and concerned. She looked way better.

James nodded and moved his had to wrap arond her wast and both hold her to him and support her. He planned to stay like this for as long as she wanted.

"Slow, a little funny, and I cant breath out of my nose." Bell told him. Then she said "How do you feel?"

Samantha relaxed in his hands. She stayed still enjoying his embrace. She held onto him. “Thank you.” She whispered under her breath.

“I’m okay... I’m more concerned for you and the fact you can’t breath out of your nose... should we see the doctor and ask why?” Oliver tilted his head.

James nonded at her, he wanted to tell her always but didn't want to let her go inorder to do so. He just kept holding her until she was ready.

"I thought you said it was normal" bell said looking at him. She wasnt worried but now she was, "I dont know..." she said "...Your the one keeping me human"

Samantha has no idea how long she was in his grip but she was done. She was tired. She sighed and smiled as she hummed softly.

Oliver puffed his cheeks up in defense holding his words back and his confusion.
“Sometimes it is.. but I’m worried it isnt. Just in case though...”

James picked samantha up and layed her down on his bed then he took off his boots and layed next to her. He opend his arms to her of she wanted him to keep holding her.

"If you think we should go back then we will. Do you want to go now or after we finish eating? Your bringing the bedrolle though, one should have been brought for you the fisrt nigh, there is no excuse for you to have been let sleep on the floor." Bell told Oliver.

“After you finish eating please. You need to eat and get your strength back at least some of it.” Oliver said quickly and sighed chuckling at the bed roll comment. He picked it up.

Samantha opened her eyes softly as she felt herself being moved and lowered. She looked to him and moved closer to be with him.

Bell beganeating. She wonders if he understood what she had said. She expected him to protest the fact she intended to punish the doctor and every gard who had been on duty in the infermany.

James wrapped Samantha into his arms and held her clearly protecting her as thay fell asleep

Samantha yawned and curled up into him. She started to hum softly lulling them into a soothing sleep.

Oliver let his guard down and smiled at her. He was happy she was finally eating. He waited patiently.

James fell asleep quickly with his princess in his arms.

Bell cleaned her plate then looked up at Oliver and smild at his smile. Then she stood and grabed there plates. "We'll put these in the kichen then go see the doctor.
When thay passed a gard she said "You, get me a list of everyone who has been on duty in the infermany" then she continued with Oliver to the kichen.

Oliver remained oblivious to her whispering with the guard he rather lead the way to the kitchen, placed the dishes down and walked with her to the doctor.

Samantha slept until his arms peacefully.

Bell entered the infermany and whent straight to the doctor. "You are not above replacement. You are lucky my Pet is two sweet to conferm what I suspect. Rest ashued I will be puting in a recommendation to seak a new Doctor for this facility thow it isnt up to me wether they keep you. Now do your job, I am still slower than I should be and I can't breath out of my nose"
(Do you want to react as the Dr. Or have me?)

The doctor looked to her in shock as she stormed up to him. He spoke quickly and evecently.
“You are sick with a cold. Nothing more. Yourimmune system is at an all time low thanks to emotional situations.” The doctor stuttered our.

Oliver watched asshe basically yelled at the doctor. He stood behind and stood silently.

Bell took two steps forward and grabed the Doctor my the throat. "First of all, we both know I was not referring to my health until the end and you are lucky your nesistary for now becase if it where my choice I'd have you whipped bloody for such insubordination. Second of all I stand firm in my decision to recommend you replacement as soon as possible seing as your clearly brainless or oblivious. Everyone here knows I am incapable of feeling emotion with the exception of twords my precious pet standing behind me. Who, you better thank for me not teaching you a lesson right now. Am I Clear?"

“Yes ma’am you are.” He gulped uncertain. He knew it was because of emotional damage and the effects of her so called pet. He shook in her hands and flinched when she grew closer.

Oliver watched a bit alarmed. “Hey, bell..” he said softly and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Yes" she was careful not to use his name so it would not be known. If she had a knife she wold have sliced the Doctors cheek to give him a remember of who was was and the reputation she held. It was important for both her safety and Oliver's.

Oliver looked to her.
“settle down there.. please.” Oliver said softly. “He just told you about the sickness.. nothing else. It will be alright, okay.”

The doctor shook in fear as bell held him up.

"We where not discussing my sickness. But the the mater we where discussing is settled though he owns you his gratitude, I know you are worried, we will discuss my sickness now." She stepped back releasing the doctor thow she only took one step keeping the threat alive. One more slip on the doctor's behalf and she wold slice his cheek, Oliver or no.

The doctor panted and coked on his breath as he tried to regain it all. He rubbed his own neck and looked to the boy surprised but thankful.

“I’m sorry ma’am I was catching my breath.” He gulped and pushed himself up to look her in the eye.

Oliver squeezes her shoulder and looked to the doctor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back