• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Servamp (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
still need an eve, but rantos and i have a servamp-subclass partnership

Hey guys so I might not be on that much tomorrow. I'll be able to message every once in a while but not all day long. I plan on starting the rp soon so as everyone gets partnered up and finished with character sheets let me know. It doesn't have to be fully finished just mostly done. I hope to start Monday. Thanks guys!!!

could we, uhm, wait and see if anyone else is willing? i can ask my wife if she wants to join

I could handle three characters if you'd like me to do it.

Of course, that's if it's alright with the both of you.

I was still wanting to make an Eve but if you want another partner I understand.

If you want to be his partner entity Im fine with that. Just don't take on to many roles. If you think you can handle it then go for it

I was still wanting to make an Eve but if you want another partner I understand.

If you want to be his partner entity Im fine with that. Just don't take on to many roles. If you think you can handle it then go for it
I won't be being Lettuce's eve. Due to what i've been told he has another eve who already committed.

You want to be an eve though Midnight? Because I could always make another servamp for you. Unless we have more people who need one.

if im allowed to invite someone, i have someone willing to play a servamp if we could include melancholy like in the series (not necessarily who she would play, but just so we could have 8)

Oh forgot ask earlier but does your subclass know of Kami's Eve? Have they ever met before? Necromantic Necromantic
they all live together and ume's stuffed animals are migrating into the eve's room

thats a joke unless youre okay with him living there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back