• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Servamp (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
just a heads up if the cs is created today I might stay up all night and do it because I'll be gone Tuesday - Thursday.
That might not be the case though since I might take the laptop with me

just a heads up if the cs is created today I might stay up all night and do it because I'll be gone Tuesday - Thursday.
That might not be the case though since I might take the laptop with me

If not don't worry about it. I have work and stuff so it will probably take me till Friday to get everything set up. Even if we do start we won't go very far without you.

Character sheets are up. Everyone has an Eve but it's first to come first serve on what sin you get. Even if you WIP it will be yours.

I just looked for the Servamp which had the same sin as the one I was making and looked for it. But there's really only one.

Also, do their animal forms have to be the same as those in the anime/manga?
No, Ill allow a different animal. And yes on the claim

On the wiki there isn't much in terms of special abilities.

I just realized some if the servamp- don't have many abilities so I will let everyone add things to there abilities for there Servamp. Just stay along the line if what the sin is and what abilities they already have. (This is for all the sins. Even the ones with a lot of backstory)

You asked what I was doing soooo

Shhhhhh you! Hmph.
tumblr_nqfkx0D1TO1uxqn7xo1_500.gif

MidnightStar MidnightStar
So I read on the CS page that we have to pick from the powers that have already been established in the cannon. However, most of the power descriptions of the Servamps are vague and some Servamps don't even have abilities listed, such as The Mother. The only Servamp that gets the decency of having all their abilities elaborated is Sleepy Ash.

All of this is to ask, are we allowed to pick from all the powers established, even if they did not belong to the sin we are making our Servamp off of? Which is to ask, can I please not just have the ability of lots of bats?

MidnightStar MidnightStar
So I read on the CS page that we have to pick from the powers that have already been established in the cannon. However, most of the power descriptions of the Servamps are vague and some Servamps don't even have abilities listed, such as The Mother. The only Servamp that gets the decency of having all their abilities elaborated is Sleepy Ash.

All of this is to ask, are we allowed to pick from all the powers established, even if they did not belong to the sin we are making our Servamp off of? Which is to ask, can I please not just have the ability of lots of bats?

Yes I need to fix that on the character sheet. Yesterday I realized that so Im allowing you to add things to your ability. Even the ones that have a lot of info. Just make sure to keep to you sins personality and characters personality

Users who are viewing this thread

Back