• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Servamp (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I finished with my Servamp so if anyone needs a partner I'll be glad to help! I need someone who wants a fairly new Servamp/ Eve relationship. Like they've been together for about a month or so.

I finished with my Servamp so if anyone needs a partner I'll be glad to help! I need someone who wants a fairly new Servamp/ Eve relationship. Like they've been together for about a month or so.
I could have the contract with her if you'd like. Though I would need to know if you'd prefer her have a male or female eve.

oh, im having trouble deciding on an animal form...

bunny, eternal puppy, bat...

so many choices

What do vampires like to do? Bite necks. So a vampire wouldn't go out of it's way to lengthen it's neck, therefore. This is not and can not be a vampire.
we have figured out the best way to figure out whether or not giraffes are vampires. we will be rich, ent. we have a great promising future in hunting vampire giraffes.

we have figured out the best way to figure out whether or not giraffes are vampires. we will be rich, ent. we have a great promising future in hunting vampire giraffes.
No matter where they run or where they hide. We will find the vampire giraffes, and using our certain set of skills we will take them down.

No matter where they run or where they hide. We will find the vampire giraffes, and using our certain set of skills we will take them down.
our skills in being a sleepy vampire and a bat prince?

or cramming them in backpacks to break their necks?

I should probably start working on my second character. Otherwise i'll start pushing it off.
i have my wip up for gluttony, ill probably finish it once i get home tomorrow...
maybe, im getting a tattoo so idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back