• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Servamp (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
twin servamps thats something that could happen right

right
giphy.gif

I don't know how useful of a skill that would be. I mean.. it might get you the job but then what?
infiltration missions. im cute, look young, and can look like a girl easily. perfect for infiltrating places.

Necromantic Necromantic I'm sorry man, Mena and I have already agreed to her being my Eve.

But I would be willing to establish a pre-existing connection between our Servamps! Or, you could make a Subclass for Pride, though that would be the more extreme option and one we don't have to entertain.

Necromantic Necromantic I'm sorry man, Mena and I have already agreed to her being my Eve.

But I would be willing to establish a pre-existing connection between our Servamps! Or, you could make a Subclass for Pride, though that would be the more extreme option and one we don't have to entertain.
i would love to make a subclass tbh, i had two ideas for a character and was having trouble picking one anyway. we could also talk about a relationship between the two of them, i think that doing so sounds like fun.

anyone want to be my servamp's eve? or servamp for the eve im working on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back