• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sense8 Recruitment (Ignore Reply Count)

RealisticFantasy

✯ Raccoon Catcher ✯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Still Accepting Applications
Please post applications (completed CS) here

sense8-5569016053166.png

• [media]

[/media]
    Sense8 (a play on the word sensate) is a show that focuses on the lives of eight individuals who suddenly become emotionally and mentally connected. These individuals come from all kinds of backgrounds, live all over the world, and have entirely different interests. Despite having never met each other, they all witness the suicide of a woman called Angelica and soon after begin to become connected on a level that they can experience the emotions of one another.

Warning: The show itself can be very graphic. Please keep this in mind when viewing

A Quick Overview

This roleplay will focus on a different set of eight characters. Although I prefer that all characters are OCs, characters may be canon if you can play them true to their character in the show as they interact with the OC characters. The events in the roleplay will not be influenced by the events in the show. However the events of the show will be used as the general backbone of the RP plot. All accepted members of the roleplay will be asked to help contribute to the plot and help brainstorm new ideas.

Code:
[/center]

[tabs]
[tab=General]
Full Name:

Nicknames:

Sexual Orientation:

Relationship Status:

Height:

Weight:

Body Type:

Health and Well-Being: Have they had any major surgeries? Do they have major allergies? Include any other notable heath-related characteristics here

Scars/Piercings/Tattoos:

Current City of Residence:

Known Language(s): English doesn't have to be one of them

Notable Relationships: Who they are and why they're important - include family
[/tab]
[Tab=Background]
Birth Date: All Sensates in a cluster have the same Birth Date - will be decided on later

City of Birth:

Criminal Record:

Fondest Memory:

Greatest Achievement:

Worst Memory:

Biggest Failure:

Residence: Description and optional image

Roommates:

General Background: Two or more paragraphs of a general timeline of how they got to where they are now. Include any other important backgrounds details here
[/tab]
[Tab=Personality]
Hobbies/Interests:

Important Goals or Desires:

Favorites: Movies/Drinks/People/Music/Activities/Etc.

Fears:

Pet Peeves:

Dislikes:

Least Favorites: Movies/Drinks/People/Music/Activities/Etc.

General Personality: Two or more paragraphs describing the personality of your character. Include any notable details that weren't included above
[/tab]
[Tab=Writing Sample]
Two or more paragraphs demonstrating your writing style. Just write about an average day in your character's life or an important event that happened in their past.
[/tab]
[Tab=Theme Song]
This is optional but if you have something particular in mind, put it here.
[/tab]
[/tabs]

[center]

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jaw Breaker]I'll join assuming mine didn't take off

[/QUOTE]
You gotta be persistent. ( :P )

Interest pending, wanna watch that trailer and read more first but I have family over so I can't do that right this second.

Woah, I like this. I was just beginning to watch this series too. Havent got past the first ep, yet. :/ but anyways Im interested.

Saturn said:
Woah, I like this. I was just beginning to watch this series too. Havent got past the first ep, yet. :/ but anyways Im interested.
Just keeping watching! As long as you feel like you have a pretty good grasp on how it all works you can be considered for the roleplay.

I know you guys expressed interest in this and I want to remind you that you must submit a completed CS before being considered for the RP.

@The Doorman @Jaw Breaker @Saturn

This is defiantly an interesting idea, and I love it so much (^.^). The trailer was so good, I'm watching the episodes now. I do have a question though; do you plan to have this as extremely detailed? I'm asking even though I read in requirements a one paragraph minimum.

The first few posts will probably be pretty detailed but I've found that conversation heavy parts of RP tend to put a damper on the detail. There is no max to the amount you write. I just ask for at least a paragraph which opens it up to people with a variety of skill. You can be as detailed as you like as long as it's at least a paragraph.

Another note I want to make is that I want the group to be 4 female-oriented character and 4 male-oriented. I say oriented in respect to genders that aren't binary. Since I intend on playing a female character, that leaves it down to 3 female/4 male. Please keep this in mind.

No problem. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask whenever.

Added the code for the CS as a spoiler at the bottom of the first post for you all. Sorry about not doing that in the first place

Assuming you haven't picked the date of birth for the characters yet, around what age were you thinking?

I'm going make another thread real quick and I'd like for you to post them there so they don't get buried.

Post them here please

I'm in the middle of creating my CS, it might be done by the end of the night, or even early morning, I hope that isn't too late..

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]I'm in the middle of creating my CS, it might be done by the end of the night, or even early morning, I hope that isn't too late..

[/QUOTE]
Nope, not too late. I haven't gotten any completed applications yet, let alone seven to my satisfaction. Take your time. I'll warn everyone when I plan on cutting off applications.

RealisticFantasy said:
Nope, not too late. I haven't gotten any completed applications yet, let alone seven to my satisfaction. Take your time. I'll warn everyone when I plan on cutting off applications.
Okay, thank you. I hope to see some soon.

I hate to bother you again but I have another question, on the CS where we list the greatest achievement and biggest failure, are we allowed to have more than one? I just would like to make sure so I don't break any rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back