• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sense8 Recruitment (Ignore Reply Count)

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]I hate to bother you again but I have another question, on the CS where we list the greatest achievement and biggest failure, are we allowed to have more than one? I just would like to make sure so I don't break any rules.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry for taking so long to answer. I was out all day. Yeah, you can have more than one. Just don't list a bunch of them, keep it to two or three at most.

RealisticFantasy said:
Sorry for taking so long to answer. I was out all day. Yeah, you can have more than one. Just don't list a bunch of them, keep it to two or three at most.
Oh it's quite alright, I figured out what I was going choose anyway, so it's fine. Thank you anyway though!

RealisticFantasy said:
No problem. I'm here to help.
(Im such a question asker; I just don't want to mess things up, (^U^))

Do we need to watch the entire season of 'Sense8', or would watching the first few episodes be sufficient?

I suggest watching the entire series because it's great. But at least the first three episodes should be good if you feel like you understand it all

RealisticFantasy said:
I suggest watching the entire series because it's great. But at least the first three episodes should be good if you feel like you understand it all
Alright cool. And unfortunatly I dont have Netflix so I have to use that weird link to the videos, but hey! I get to watch them regardless!

RealisticFantasy said:
It is a really cool show but the first episode kinda sucks. Just a warning. xD
It was really strange! I watched it yesterday and it seemed all over the place, but now I'm watching episode two so hopfully it turns out well!

The concept is pretty confusing but you get a pretty good handle on the concept by the third episode

I hope so, and hey, my CS might not be up tonight, I'm struggling with some writers block and a hella lot of distractions but it most likely will be tomorrow.

And thanks for all the help, you seem like a super cool person! :D

[QUOTE="Jaw Breaker]Am I the only one who hates the random breakout sex scenes though?

[/QUOTE]
They don't really seem random to me. Maybe a bit excessive but they didn't bother me too much.

[QUOTE="Jaw Breaker]Am I the only one who hates the random breakout sex scenes though?

[/QUOTE]
When the first one happened, I was kind of taken back, but just pulled my earbuds out really.

There is blatant nudity in the show if that bothers you. Not a huge amount but enough that it could make someone uncomfortable.

Goodness, y'all are makin' me worried xD

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Welp, not gonna even consider watching any of this on my TV XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mah gerd.

Mmmmmmmmmmm.

The name kinda gives off that vibe tho.

Mmm.

There's a few birth scenes as well in one of the later episodes that were not fun to watch xD You get to see all eight of them being born so yeah...

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]Well jeez, I think I'd rather see a baby being born rather than the making of one lol.

[/QUOTE]
That's what you think 'til ya see it (> :D )

RealisticFantasy said:
Yeah, Netflix is certainly pushing the envelope xD
Well, someone's pushing something.

And I think I'd rather not see the way I came to be, thankyevermooch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back