• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sengoku Jidai: Samurai RP OOC

SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS So... The Ueno and Todo wouldn't be in the front line right ? Their army would appear later I presume ? But where ?
The Shirobara army is with the Katagami in the flank but which one ? So that mean they're in Echizen ?

SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS So... The Ueno and Todo wouldn't be in the front line right ? Their army would appear later I presume ? But where ?
The Shirobara army is with the Katagami in the flank but which one ? So that mean they're in Echizen ?

Katagami is moving around to attack the enemy's rear. Ueno and Todo would be attacking the side. If I had to give an arbitrary direction I'd say the left flank Everyone is in Mikawa. Everyone is waiting for the Tokugawa to draw the Imperials to the battlefield.

Sopranos Sopranos It will be fun to have Hasegawa work along side Lord Ueno. The fresh inexperienced boy with one of the most powerful Daimyo of the East. Interesting =P

Hmm I think you can go ahead. Most people are waiting for deployment. I wanna wait to make the Tokugawa post after I get an idea of your deployment. Same with the Otomo.

Sopranos Sopranos

You know you don't have to hide your text right?

You don't have to stop, but it does make your stuff pretty much impossible to read on mobile since the highlight function on IPhone doesn't change the color of text.

Sopranos Sopranos

You know you don't have to hide your text right?

You don't have to stop, but it does make your stuff pretty much impossible to read on mobile since the highlight function on IPhone doesn't change the color of text.
Oh sorry let me get that fix, I tried on both of the theme in RPN and both on my phone and it seem to work so...

Scavenger Scavenger Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi animegirl20 animegirl20 Sopranos Sopranos Dante Verren Dante Verren Blitzer Blitzer Alteras Alteras simj26 simj26 Danoram Danoram ChimpMan ChimpMan

Alright. After quite a bit of deliberation on my part, I'm sorry to say that I'm withdrawing from this rp.

The simple fact is that I'm not enjoying it and it isn't holding my attention. This isn't anyone's fault but my own.

That being said, This isn't saying that the RP is ending. I'm putting this message out here now because I know some of you were enjoying this and don't want to see it go.

Basically there are 2 options going forward.

Option A). is that if someone feels up to it, I'm more than happy to put this up for adoption. Anyone who would like to be the New GM just go ahead and message me here and we'll talk it over with all the applicants.

Option B). If no one is particularly interested or simply feel that they don't have the time to GM, the RP will simply go on stand-by for the time being until someone decides to take over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back