• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sengoku Jidai: Samurai RP OOC

Ok how many noble clans are in the rp? I'm asking this because I want to make sure that if there's any monarchy that one of them have, that i can include in my characters story.

Uh there are quite a few. You can find them in the CS. I have the Tokugawa, a part demon clan, the Otomo, a westernized clan, and the Ikko Ikki a dying clan.

Susanoo Susanoo

Uh there are quite a few. You can find them in the CS. I have the Tokugawa, a part demon clan, the Otomo, a westernized clan, and the Ikko Ikki a dying clan.

Susanoo Susanoo

I was going to make a clan that always been the right hand of the monarchy. Though those traits can change, but individual members would always serve under one particular person they seem to trust.

I was going to make a clan that always been the right hand of the monarchy. Though those traits can change, but individual members would always serve under one particular person they seem to trust.
There is the imperial side and the shogunate side. I guess you could make a clan that served them. You'd have to talk with Heats about that.

There is the imperial side and the shogunate side. I guess you could make a clan that served them. You'd have to talk with Heats about that.

There's alot of real lore in the rp that happened in the sengoku period that I can easily look at. Someone did their research.

Yeah, with plenty of mystical elements and stuff.

A bunch of samurai stuff didn't really hold that long as ninjas became more relevant, but then again ninjas always hide so who knows. Demons where always a pawn for empires n such, they were quite relevant. You still have yokais in castles till this day.

A bunch of samurai stuff didn't really hold that long as ninjas became more relevant, but then again ninjas always hide so who knows. Demons where always a pawn for empires n such, they were quite relevant. You still have yokais in castles till this day.
Thats bull crap in history. Samurai were ninjas, ninjas were samurai, at least the best ones. But I'm not going to go into that here.

Sopranos Sopranos Scavenger Scavenger Blitzer Blitzer simj26 simj26 Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

So Blitzer just asked a good question in character. Do we care who the leader of the battles are? I was just gonna have Katagmai be more or less the leader of the Shogunate forces again but if someone else wants to or wants to nominate someone else let me know.

I mean its always good to have a well known leader that someone can acknowledge for centuries to come. That is if he's leader potential.

Well yeah I know that but I just thought they were the perfect fc for the character.

And besides, don't all your characters so far use pictures of characters of the opposite gender for their appearance? Also is that Rukia from bleach as Shugaichi? It's the only one I don't recognize.

Having a dedicated force leader would make sense and would add some more structure to the battles.

True that. Would Komori want to be Coalition leader for the Imperial forces or is there someone who would be better suited?

Well in this case the Tokugawa might lead since it is there land.

That makes sense. My only counterpoint would be that I think out off all the gathered lords Katagami is technicallythe most powerful, particularly if you count his direct vassals, and he was already sort of the defacto leader of the previous battle.

Maybe we should have it so that one of them is in charge but the other is a "close advisor" of relatively equal authority (Tokugawa since it's his land or Katagami since he's the most powerful) and then we could have them but heads over something (I.e Katagami wants to use a town as bait for a trap for the enemy army, while Tokugawa understandably would much rather perfer to keep damage to his holdings to a minimum) or something to that effect?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back