• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Winter Kakyoin

"I could've saved them... I really could've..."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! Lately, I have noticed that the Creepypasta fandom is coming back to life, which I am so excited about! So, at the moment, I am interested in doing a Creepypasta roleplay! I am willing to double up, so of course I'll be playing as my OC, and then I can play anyone you'd like for me to play as! I don't have a certain plot in mind, but I am open to either coming up with something with you, or just doing a free flow one!

Characters shipped with my OC:
Slenderman
Laughing Jack
Toby
Masky
Hoodie
Eyeless Jack

Characters I can play for you:
Anyone!

Hello everyone! Lately, I have noticed that the Creepypasta fandom is coming back to life, which I am so excited about! So, at the moment, I am interested in doing a Creepypasta roleplay! I am willing to double up, so of course I'll be playing as my OC, and then I can play anyone you'd like for me to play as! I don't have a certain plot in mind, but I am open to either coming up with something with you, or just doing a free flow one!

Slenderman
Laughing Jack
Toby
Masky
Hoodie
Eyeless Jack

Anyone!
interested! and I'll be playing my oc, Party Animal. Can we please not do ships?

Slenderman
Laughing Jack
Toby
Masky
Hoodie
Eyeless Jack

Anyone!
paragraph minimum?

Slenderman
Laughing Jack
Toby
Masky
Hoodie
Eyeless Jack

Anyone!
I would love to do a Creepypasta rp with you. Just let me know if you're still interested and we can discuss something? Message me here or in PM or even discord - MoonlitDoll13#6189 - I look forward to talking with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back