• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Self indulgent high fantasy romance I've been craving :') (mxm)

Big_wet_Noodle

Hello! I'm Noodle, nice to meet y'all. So! I made this new character and I really want to be able to use him and kinda flesh him out more. Right now his character sheet has just the basics on it so I wanna expand on it by actually writing for him.
Click here for his character sheet

I had a few different ideas for pairings as well as general plot ideas, so I will list them below! The roles in bold are the ones I would like to play.

Royalty x Peasant
Muse A is a prince/king/emperor/royal figure of your choice, while Muse B is a simple, humble baker that lives on the outskirts of the village. The prince can either be very generous and kind or stuck up and rude. I'm fine with either. We can discuss more about the plot together.

Dps/tank x Support/healer
Two highly skilled adventurers are sent on a mission to find a precious heirloom lost by the jarl of the village, a fighter and a healer. The healer may have defensive and healing magic, but is overall unskilled with combat, making the tank hesitant to partner up with him. The healer tries to be friendly, but the tank finds conversation meaningless and doesn't wish to associate with him any more than necessary. Even so, the healer persists and they bond over the course of their adventure together.

Dark x Light
This world is made up of what could be considered continents, organized the way it is for a specific reason. If you were to start in the middle, purgatory, that's where everything is kind of neutral, made up of mostly humans and dwarves. If you start heading South-West, you start going into the "dark" continents, near limbo. There reside goblins, tieflings, orcs, dragons, and demons alike. That's where Muse A would originate from, they can be any race you desire. If you start at purgatory and head North-East, you start getting to the "light" continents, closer to Celestia. There would reside elves, fae, faun, angels, etc. Muse B is a faun. How do Muse A and Muse B meet? There are several ways we could go about it! Perhaps Celestia and Limbo are having yet another war and the two are either soldiers or have fled to purgatory to escape the battle. Or maybe Muse A has managed to sneak their way into the light continents and is seeking help from Muse B to hide. Or if you have another idea, I'd be happy to discuss it!

These are just some of the ideas I have, but I'm open to suggestions as well! If you are interested, please make sure to look over my character's bio sheet that's linked at the top of the post! It gives you some basic information on him and has an image of what he looks like at the end. Here's some information on how I roleplay as well:

I mostly tend to write at least a paragraph, maybe more depending on the scene. I'm a huge fan of description and detail, so sometimes I really do like to take the time to emphasize a scene. I don't expect everyone to write that much, but if that's your thing then go for it! Feel free to write more than I do as well! My one request is that there are at LEAST 3-4 well-structured sentences/lines. Please no one-liners! I am also open to any character you'd want to use for any of the prompts, as long as you are certain they would fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back