• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seiunita OOC

you can find it in the extras, along with the Dark Kingdom
I'VE READ BOTH AND THEY'RE BOTH EQUALLY WONDERFUL!! Love how much thought is put into them!!!!

And it's a good thing I wrote how the other Hand never returned -- never would've known that travelling to the Water Kingdom and expecting not to return would be canon, ha!

I'VE READ BOTH AND THEY'RE BOTH EQUALLY WONDERFUL!! Love how much thought is put into them!!!!

And it's a good thing I wrote how the other Hand never returned -- never would've known that travelling to the Water Kingdom and expecting not to return would be canon, ha!
Yes, they are both uniquely creative!
Also, you can thank Shadow for the Dark Kingdom, I didn't make it. :3

yes! It was FATE!

Fucking hell. Ok *ahem* lets get started.

Juju Juju you scare me sometimes you know that? Not by your sadistic tendencies but exactly how many tjmes we are on the same wavelength.

I was plotting out a very similar arc with the D and L kingdoms and I was working on the King but Jujubae has got that handled. I just have to focus on the hybrid Prince now. The preset prince was going to be a cross between human and summer fae. The Queen having been corrupted by the nature of The World Scar during the battle and succumbing to it. Summer Fae are very susceptible to natural dark zones. The king, being human, was able to resist much more. But because of their powers and what not, it sti corrupted him. The normal soldiers and what not were fine for the most part.

You guys can keep scheming but be aware that the Prince is of age to rule and is definitely going to have a problem with the dark kingdom. That grudge will tie in.

Kloudy Kloudy Yes, just you know....its not really gonna be Khaoul anymore. Considering how the laws in the DK are set up and what not

Fucking hell. Ok *ahem* lets get started.

Juju Juju you scare me sometimes you know that? Not by your sadistic tendencies but exactly how many tjmes we are on the same wavelength.

I was plotting out a very similar arc with the D and L kingdoms and I was working on the King but Jujubae has got that handled. I just have to focus on the hybrid Prince now. The preset prince was going to be a cross between human and summer fae. The Queen having been corrupted by the nature of The World Scar during the battle and succumbing to it. Summer Fae are very susceptible to natural dark zones. The king, being human, was able to resist much more. But because of their powers and what not, it sti corrupted him. The normal soldiers and what not were fine for the most part.

You guys can keep scheming but be aware that the Prince is of age to rule and is definitely going to have a problem with the dark kingdom. That grudge will tie in.

Kloudy Kloudy Yes, just you know....its not really gonna be Khaoul anymore. Considering how the laws in the DK are set up and what not
I told you you two work well together!

How do you mean? All I really need is his abilities, appearance and personality. His history can change into whatever suits the lore.

How do you mean? All I really need is his abilities, appearance and personality. His history can change into whatever suits the lore.
His personality is the problem fam! No bloodthirsty kill everything and consume everything type of people in the dark kingdom lmao. Those types of people can exist but not within civilization.

I don't know... can your character fly?

As for Reijingu, yeah, he's kind of skimming the op boundary
Nah hes not. Hes balanced. There are a lot of weaknesses you can exploit with him. Not to mention the OP boundary is the royals and hes not even close

Users who are viewing this thread

Back