• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seiunita OOC

Teach me your ways! :P
I go to the BBCODE thread and look at all the freebies they give out. That one's my favourite character sheet template by cychotic uvu. Also ya'll characters are intriguing omg. I cannot wait for interactions tbh.
IM STILL ANTICIPATING MY RULER TOO

I go to the BBCODE thread and look at all the freebies they give out. That one's my favourite character sheet template by cychotic uvu. Also ya'll characters are intriguing omg. I cannot wait for interactions tbh.
IM STILL ANTICIPATING MY RULER TOO
Ah, I should pay a visit some time ^_^
Also just in case you may want to anticipate there not being a player ruler, or at least maybe you could have a second character just for the sake of having a ruler to serve.

Ah, I should pay a visit some time ^_^
Also just in case you may want to anticipate there not being a player ruler, or at least maybe you could have a second character just for the sake of having a ruler to serve.
Yeah, that's what I fear. I don't do well with two characters tho, but I PRAY there will be one or the GMs could make one temporarily.

ALSO mate, can't wait to see a fellow light character soon! To, yanno, balance the amount of Dark kingdom characters already posted, lmao (jks)

Yeah, that's what I fear. I don't do well with two characters tho, but I PRAY there will be one or the GMs could make one temporarily.

ALSO mate, can't wait to see a fellow light character soon! To, yanno, balance the amount of Dark kingdom characters already posted, lmao (jks)
Haha, She's comin' soon, she's quiet tho so she might sneak up on ya~
Hopefully she's good, I've been super hype to play this character in an RP I can trust to not die.

Haha, She's comin' soon, she's quiet tho so she might sneak up on ya~
Hopefully she's good, I've been super hype to play this character in an RP I can trust to not die.
WOO! I often forget my character can die in RPs...so I make them pretty neutral with their abilities. Oh boy -- death...RIGHT.
Well I'll be waitin' for her arrival, aye aye

WOO! I often forget my character can die in RPs...so I make them pretty neutral with their abilities. Oh boy -- death...RIGHT.
Well I'll be waitin' for her arrival, aye aye
Oh, I meant the RP dying haha, I know Shadowz and a lot of the people here enough to trust them not to poof on me, and so I'm bringin' out a char I really like.

>-< I'm always super nervous when I first post a char.
*weeps && looks at Emilia from afar* my mute brethen. HEY, wanna discuss in PM Emilia and Nolan's relationship? I mean they both work for the kingdom and possibly in the same castle so they gotta have an idea of each other atleast! But that's up to you uvu

*weeps && looks at Emilia from afar* my mute brethen. HEY, wanna discuss in PM Emilia and Nolan's relationship? I mean they both work for the kingdom and possibly in the same castle so they gotta have an idea of each other atleast! But that's up to you uvu
Sure! I bet these two will have a fun relationship.

Maybe the gods will answer your prayers.

It'll be odd for a man really devout to his ruler -- to not have one at all, don't cha think xD?
hold on. O.O
well, said ruler could be dead/sick and the steward is taking over until
A) next royal heir comes of age
B) a prophecy is fulfilled (blah)
C) the ruler is healthy again*

*They could've been cursed by another kingdom during the Scarring of the World (30 years ago) and have been holding on with the help of healers. Maybe it was the energy of the World Scar itself that made them fall ill. That means by the time we get a potential Light Ruler, they can die, and we can all wash our hands of this. It means the next ruler can make a new character and not have to worry about controlling the 'pre-made' ruler.

Or Juju could make a ruler and puppeteer it. XD

hold on. O.O
well, said ruler could be dead/sick and the steward is taking over until
A) next royal heir comes of age
B) a prophecy is fulfilled (blah)
C) the ruler is healthy again*

*They could've been cursed by another kingdom during the Scarring of the World (30 years ago) and have been holding on with the help of healers. Maybe it was the energy of the World Scar itself that made them fall ill. That means by the time we get a potential Light Ruler, they can die, and we can all wash our hands of this. It means the next ruler can make a new character and not have to worry about controlling the 'pre-made' ruler.

Or Juju could make a ruler and puppeteer it. XD
OH MY GOD, I LOVE (A) AND (C). BUT ITS ALSO GOOD IF YOU PUPPETEER IT. (A) would be nice, but someone would have to make an heir and it'll be the same dilemma. However, Nolan would take care of 'em nonetheless. (C) is creative imo, and can also build some history between Nolan and the ruler, where he would witness and stand by the slowly dying Light Ruler. Oh my god, oh my god.

To be honest I might've made a slight adjustment to Elysium kingdom history, VERY TINY, because the reason why Nolan could've even competed for the King's Hand (or Queen, Ruler, whichever) was because the previous one never returned from leading a party to the Water kingdom. Very vague, but perhaps it's alright unless I'm asked to go more in-depth...

OH MY GOD, I LOVE (A) AND (C). BUT ITS ALSO GOOD IF YOU PUPPETEER IT. (A) would be nice, but someone would have to make an heir and it'll be the same dilemma. However, Nolan would take care of 'em nonetheless. (C) is creative imo, and can also build some history between Nolan and the ruler, where he would witness and stand by the slowly dying Light Ruler. Oh my god, oh my god.

To be honest I might've made a slight adjustment to Elysium kingdom history, VERY TINY, because the reason why Nolan could've even competed for the King's Hand (or Queen, Ruler, whichever) was because the previous one never returned from leading a party to the Water kingdom. Very vague, but perhaps it's alright unless I'm asked to go more in-depth...
Yes! The 'curse' or whatever you want to call it could be progressive (slowed down by healers). That's enough for Noland to get to know what the king was like and then see him wither. (hahah... Juju likes this suffering!) He was probably a common visitor to the king when he was ill, so they could've even became friends? Just an idea. :3 You did mention that option, didn't you!

Noland seems like he would be one to vouch for the king's longevity and would try to keep people faithful in their ruler. I wonder what he will think of the new ruler once King Light dies. Especially sweet if the next ruler is nothing compared to the old one (a shitty ruler)

Now... what poisoned the king? Maybe it's unknown, thought to be the magic of the World Scar. Maybe others think another kingdom did it (e.g. the dark kingdom if they have beef). What do you think?

Yes! The 'curse' or whatever you want to call it could be progressive (slowed down by healers). That's enough for Noland to get to know what the king was like and then see him wither. (hahah... Juju likes this suffering!) He was probably a common visitor to the king when he was ill, so they could've even became friends? Just an idea. :3 You did mention that option, didn't you!

Noland seems like he would be one to vouch for the king's longevity and would try to keep people faithful in their ruler. I wonder what he will think of the new ruler once King Light dies. Especially sweet if the next ruler is nothing compared to the old one (a shitty ruler)

Now... what poisoned the king? Maybe it's unknown, thought to be the magic of the World Scar. Maybe others think another kingdom did it (e.g. the dark kingdom if they have beef). What do you think?
You're so evil hahaha.

It's Nolan, btw, without the d. Everytime you spelt it that way it reminded me of One Piece and I've been hollering for 2 minutes straight.
To be honest, Nolan would've suffered his own turmoil -- watching the one he looked up to wither away and he can't do anything about it. Though he becomes depressed, he still doubles his efforts on retaining the king's influence. *CRYING* I HAVENT EVEN MET THE RULER AND IM ALREADY FEELING THE SADNESS FOR NOLAN.
If the Light Ruler dies within the RP and a new one turns up, he'll be tired and wary but has high hopes for them, even if they're shitty. But that can change of course, but if it does...his whole persona revolves around his dedication to the ruler
WHICH MAKES IT SO FUN **SCREAMING**

Friends with the ruler would be real nice, Nolan would love that.

The Light Ruler could be suffering from the magic of the World Scar, but everyone would assume it to be the Dark Kingdom. Nolan would assume both, but would grow more heated with the Dark Kingdom because at least he can do somthing about that.
HEY IF THIS IS LEGIT I NEED TO ADD THIS TO HIS HISTORY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back